Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Winter Egg Trade 2022!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@VixenKai will do, thanks! I'm so excited for them haha

@LehLora I misread the briefing then, is there any way to change it this late? I can take as many as I give, but no more than that. I'd honestly rather take fewer than I give, but I totally get if that doesn't fly.
@VixenKai will do, thanks! I'm so excited for them haha

@LehLora I misread the briefing then, is there any way to change it this late? I can take as many as I give, but no more than that. I'd honestly rather take fewer than I give, but I totally get if that doesn't fly.
tumblr_ooob4dFMFG1w7li2do2_500.png
11 eggs!
11 eggs!
@Ducknuckle since i haven't sorted out the trades yet, yes, no problem.

we got two options:

1) i leave you in the trading roster, and simply mark you as to not receive any extras, so you get as many hatchies as you are sending off

2) i put you as only donating eggs but keep you as willing to receive extras, meaning you send out all of yours and will get 0-2 eggs from the exchange

lemme know what works best for you
@Ducknuckle since i haven't sorted out the trades yet, yes, no problem.

we got two options:

1) i leave you in the trading roster, and simply mark you as to not receive any extras, so you get as many hatchies as you are sending off

2) i put you as only donating eggs but keep you as willing to receive extras, meaning you send out all of yours and will get 0-2 eggs from the exchange

lemme know what works best for you
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@coincidence @aceofshades @CrystallizedMoon

Hiya!

Nesting day was yesterday! I don't see a post from you indicating how many eggs you'd like to trade. When you have a moment, please let me know here if you'd still like to participate.

Thanks!
@coincidence @aceofshades @CrystallizedMoon

Hiya!

Nesting day was yesterday! I don't see a post from you indicating how many eggs you'd like to trade. When you have a moment, please let me know here if you'd still like to participate.

Thanks!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
I forgot to write it down. 4 eggs
I forgot to write it down. 4 eggs

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

2 eggs! (sorry bout' not posting earlier ;;w;)
2 eggs! (sorry bout' not posting earlier ;;w;)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@LehLora thank you! I'll take in a total of three hatchlings (or fewer, if that's what it comes to). (and I haven't forgotten about Vixenkai's offer, that's separate!)
@LehLora thank you! I'll take in a total of three hatchlings (or fewer, if that's what it comes to). (and I haven't forgotten about Vixenkai's offer, that's separate!)
tumblr_ooob4dFMFG1w7li2do2_500.png
Well, this is unfortunate. I had an irl issue come up & wasn’t able to get on the site for a couple weeks, so I missed nesting day. My apologies, & hopefully I’ll get to participate next year ^^
Well, this is unfortunate. I had an irl issue come up & wasn’t able to get on the site for a couple weeks, so I missed nesting day. My apologies, & hopefully I’ll get to participate next year ^^
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
[quote name="aceofshades" date="2022-01-19 05:33:00" ] Well, this is unfortunate. I had an irl issue come up & wasn’t able to get on the site for a couple weeks, so I missed nesting day. My apologies, & hopefully I’ll get to participate next year ^^ [/quote] You can still be a part of the Egg Trade! Just go ahead and nest and when you get your assigned trade partners, message them to let them know your hatchlings will be late.
aceofshades wrote on 2022-01-19 05:33:00:
You can still be a part of the Egg Trade! Just go ahead and nest and when you get your assigned trade partners, message them to let them know your hatchlings will be late.
tumblr_ooph6nSyUY1w7li2do5_540.png

jFgqLaR.png
Put down my second nest, again sorry for being so late. I have 5 eggs to trade!
Put down my second nest, again sorry for being so late. I have 5 eggs to trade!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14