Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1610 1611
@Cringeworthi if no ones taken you I got you!
@Cringeworthi if no ones taken you I got you!
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
@Celestiyl thank you! ill set up a cr now so i dont forget, but please dont worry about accepting it until tomorrow!
@Celestiyl thank you! ill set up a cr now so i dont forget, but please dont worry about accepting it until tomorrow!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @tytytytytytyty1 @OyaFlamebringer is a fire nest open?
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @tytytytytytyty1 @OyaFlamebringer is a fire nest open?
boIu4p9.png
@Seidan I have one opening up tomorrow; send your pair on over!
@Seidan I have one opening up tomorrow; send your pair on over!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@Sansavii

I have one plague nest opening up tomorrow and another two rollovers from now, do you want those although they aren't immediate? If you do, you can send the pairs over now!
@Sansavii

I have one plague nest opening up tomorrow and another two rollovers from now, do you want those although they aren't immediate? If you do, you can send the pairs over now!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@Twisted0bsession

I have two nests open today, and a third nest open tomorrow. I'll have a fourth nest opening in three days, on 3/31, unless someone else is available for you sooner.

Looks like your first nest will be free!
@Twisted0bsession

I have two nests open today, and a third nest open tomorrow. I'll have a fourth nest opening in three days, on 3/31, unless someone else is available for you sooner.

Looks like your first nest will be free!
cDDSaqc.png
@charliebot
I also have a 3rd pair that will become ready on the 30th if there's any room leftover, otherwise I can send over a pair now and the other on the 30th, thank you for your help :)
@charliebot
I also have a 3rd pair that will become ready on the 30th if there's any room leftover, otherwise I can send over a pair now and the other on the 30th, thank you for your help :)
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
@Sansavii

My next nest after that will be available on the 31st- would you like to use that one or try to get someone else for your 3rd pair? I can hold that one for you as well if you want!
@Sansavii

My next nest after that will be available on the 31st- would you like to use that one or try to get someone else for your 3rd pair? I can hold that one for you as well if you want!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@charliebot
31st sounds good, thank you, pair no1 on their way
@charliebot
31st sounds good, thank you, pair no1 on their way
?kzgH4=party.png
Timezones are delightful | A very socially anxious person.
@nerdyeldritch

oh my gosh hi I was super busy today but yes! I'll send the pair over soon :]
@nerdyeldritch

oh my gosh hi I was super busy today but yes! I'll send the pair over soon :]
ani_bw-S_496.gif
WKtl2lb.png FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1610 1611