Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 1610 1611
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @weretigers @Soulsaurora

Can I get a water and a lightning nest? They'll be sent around rollover, so these are for After Rollover.
Just 1 of each please!
@ArmorWondrous @Meymo @weretigers @Soulsaurora

Can I get a water and a lightning nest? They'll be sent around rollover, so these are for After Rollover.
Just 1 of each please!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@SmashingPumpkins great, ty! i'll edit my post and send the pair over asap
@SmashingPumpkins great, ty! i'll edit my post and send the pair over asap
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@Saccharine Sending the CRs in a sec, thank you! :D
@Saccharine Sending the CRs in a sec, thank you! :D
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
@Shamura @LadyBeelze @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo

Hello! I'm looking for 1 ice nest please :>
@Shamura @LadyBeelze @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo

Hello! I'm looking for 1 ice nest please :>
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@Shamura @LadyBeelze @//ThisWayIsNotSafe @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo Looking for an ice nest

@//AltMixie @cedarfrogs @Windstrike @DangItMoonMoon Also looking for a lightning nest
@Shamura @LadyBeelze @//ThisWayIsNotSafe @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo Looking for an ice nest

@//AltMixie @cedarfrogs @Windstrike @DangItMoonMoon Also looking for a lightning nest
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@Etheryn @SentientPumpkins

i can take both of you!
@Etheryn @SentientPumpkins

i can take both of you!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Etheryn

three eggs have been laid! the lullabies will be waited on by flamestone in my waiting room if you ever want to check in on them
@Etheryn

three eggs have been laid! the lullabies will be waited on by flamestone in my waiting room if you ever want to check in on them
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png _________________ T3mCp93.png _________________ tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@KallyPaige I've got a lightning nest opening after rollover ;D
@KallyPaige I've got a lightning nest opening after rollover ;D
dlPR7wK.png
@Cedarfrogs

Ok wonderful! I'll set up the trade, pick it up when ready!
@Cedarfrogs

Ok wonderful! I'll set up the trade, pick it up when ready!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@cedarfrogs @Windstrike @DangItMoonMoon

One project pair for Lightning nesting please! Get me when you can, I see there's only three people and I have no problems waiting!

Thank you!
@cedarfrogs @Windstrike @DangItMoonMoon

One project pair for Lightning nesting please! Get me when you can, I see there's only three people and I have no problems waiting!

Thank you!
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
1 2 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 1610 1611