Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [closed] Pick a Pair, Get a Hatchling!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My nests have been much too empty for much too long, but I just can't find the motivation to nest a pair unless someone makes me. That's where this comes in

How this works is simple: You choose any pair of dragons that can breed from my lair, and get your pick of any hatchling from that nest!

The cost of picking will be one (1) fodder dragon, paid when the dragons are nested. And you can do it as many times as you want (one nest at a time though!).

This forces me to actually spend some time in the coli and hatch some nests, so it's a win for me.

I've got over 200 dragons to choose from, and 25 established pairs to make the choice easier! Find my pairs tab here and here and some dragons to mix and match with in any of the pages of any of my tabs.

rules:
  • You have three days to respond to pings for sending fodder or picking hatchlings.
  • Waitlists available for pairs with cooldowns or if nests are full
  • You get your pick of any of the hatchlings, including any with special eyes or rarer gene combos! That's right, you can choose from any of the nest's hatchlings
  • post your request here on this thread, and send me a 1 way cr when I respond. Fodder must be sent before I nest the pair
  • Mix and Match pairs! If they're capable of breeding together I can 100% breed them for you! Pick any dragons from any tabs in my lair!
  • Don't like your hatches? Try again later! You can pick a pair as many times as you want!
  • No need to ping, I'm subbed

Now Open! Pick a pair for free!!!
My nests have been much too empty for much too long, but I just can't find the motivation to nest a pair unless someone makes me. That's where this comes in

How this works is simple: You choose any pair of dragons that can breed from my lair, and get your pick of any hatchling from that nest!

The cost of picking will be one (1) fodder dragon, paid when the dragons are nested. And you can do it as many times as you want (one nest at a time though!).

This forces me to actually spend some time in the coli and hatch some nests, so it's a win for me.

I've got over 200 dragons to choose from, and 25 established pairs to make the choice easier! Find my pairs tab here and here and some dragons to mix and match with in any of the pages of any of my tabs.

rules:
  • You have three days to respond to pings for sending fodder or picking hatchlings.
  • Waitlists available for pairs with cooldowns or if nests are full
  • You get your pick of any of the hatchlings, including any with special eyes or rarer gene combos! That's right, you can choose from any of the nest's hatchlings
  • post your request here on this thread, and send me a 1 way cr when I respond. Fodder must be sent before I nest the pair
  • Mix and Match pairs! If they're capable of breeding together I can 100% breed them for you! Pick any dragons from any tabs in my lair!
  • Don't like your hatches? Try again later! You can pick a pair as many times as you want!
  • No need to ping, I'm subbed

Now Open! Pick a pair for free!!!
ZVpCPil.png
Current Nests:
  1. open
  2. open
  3. Open
  4. Open

Waitlist:
  1. @/jinu - Wexal & eltanin- breeding cooldown
  2. @/@/SmokyOni - valera and Augustus - breeding cooldown
  3. open
  4. Open
Current Nests:
  1. open
  2. open
  3. Open
  4. Open

Waitlist:
  1. @/jinu - Wexal & eltanin- breeding cooldown
  2. @/@/SmokyOni - valera and Augustus - breeding cooldown
  3. open
  4. Open
ZVpCPil.png
Dragons for Sale!

These are the leftovers from the nests requested here. Hatchlings will go for anywhere between 10-15kt. Once they hit adulthood I'll likely train and exalt them, but you can still request to buy up until they're levelled.

Nothing at the moment
Dragons for Sale!

These are the leftovers from the nests requested here. Hatchlings will go for anywhere between 10-15kt. Once they hit adulthood I'll likely train and exalt them, but you can still request to buy up until they're levelled.

Nothing at the moment
ZVpCPil.png
@Deck

Hello! I hope it's okay to post now! If not I can delete this! :>
Would it be possible for you to nest Calleis & Calla, please? They're absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to own one of their hatchlings! ;u;
@Deck

Hello! I hope it's okay to post now! If not I can delete this! :>
Would it be possible for you to nest Calleis & Calla, please? They're absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to own one of their hatchlings! ;u;
@Deck hi! would it be possible to get an hatchling from Wave and Raine?
They're lovely :D
@Deck hi! would it be possible to get an hatchling from Wave and Raine?
They're lovely :D
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@Deck

Could I get a baby from Alaska and Charon? Their colors could work really well for a project and they're super cute.
@Deck

Could I get a baby from Alaska and Charon? Their colors could work really well for a project and they're super cute.
@Akiron Thank you for starting us off! By Calla do you mean Cleta?

@xxDoxxie Yep, thank you for requesting! They're on a nest

@POTaDOS ooooh I haven't thought of that pair before. Nested!

2 more (free!) spaces available!

@Akiron Thank you for starting us off! By Calla do you mean Cleta?

@xxDoxxie Yep, thank you for requesting! They're on a nest

@POTaDOS ooooh I haven't thought of that pair before. Nested!

2 more (free!) spaces available!

ZVpCPil.png
@Deck

Yes, I meant Cleta! Terribly sorry about that! My brain is refusing to function properly right now. :/
@Deck

Yes, I meant Cleta! Terribly sorry about that! My brain is refusing to function properly right now. :/
@Deck
Could you breed Delphi and Aureate? I think they might make some cute babies :)
@Deck
Could you breed Delphi and Aureate? I think they might make some cute babies :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Akiron I know how you feel lol, I can't even count the number of times I emailed my professors and called them the wrong names

@Meowruff Nested! Thank you for making a request

1 more free slot left!
@Akiron I know how you feel lol, I can't even count the number of times I emailed my professors and called them the wrong names

@Meowruff Nested! Thank you for making a request

1 more free slot left!
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10