Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Special IDs
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@flaminchi what about three plague eggs for 66099066?
@flaminchi what about three plague eggs for 66099066?
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar
@flaminchi

What is the status for #66099066? It says "Tentative", but I need a clear clarification is he for sale or not? I will throw my offer for him if he is for sale.

Edit: After reading the update, I will offer 2KG for him.
@flaminchi

What is the status for #66099066? It says "Tentative", but I need a clear clarification is he for sale or not? I will throw my offer for him if he is for sale.

Edit: After reading the update, I will offer 2KG for him.
updated w a bit of a clarification next to Hagen, but everyone else is available straight away!
updated w a bit of a clarification next to Hagen, but everyone else is available straight away!
achievement spam
:)
:)
achievement spam
end
end
achievement spam
i dont know why the last post says 'end' lmao im not done w this anyway! SIDHA has not gotten back to me with a pricing for #66099066 for well over 3 days, so im gonna stick to my 1kg minimum. gonna do a speedround addressing everyone whos pinged me about him over the week. current best offer is 2kg from @HenryTheArcher but i might take items of lower value (still over 1kg tho), depending on how much i need them. ----- @Rodeo that might be a little low for me, sorry! ----- @friendlycoffee im unfortunately not willing to trade Hagen for anyone in your den but i was wondering how much you might be asking for this lad, and if youre willing to take some items as partial/full payment? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66659901][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666600/66659901_350.png[/img][/url] ----- @GrandpaDeicu three eggs are just a bit under the threshold, sorry! ----- @Alyxsandre you said you wanted to be pinged in case i ever sell #66099066? here we are
i dont know why the last post says 'end' lmao im not done w this

anyway!
SIDHA has not gotten back to me with a pricing for #66099066 for well over 3 days, so im gonna stick to my 1kg minimum. gonna do a speedround addressing everyone whos pinged me about him over the week.

current best offer is 2kg from @HenryTheArcher but i might take items of lower value (still over 1kg tho), depending on how much i need them.

@Rodeo

that might be a little low for me, sorry!

@friendlycoffee

im unfortunately not willing to trade Hagen for anyone in your den but i was wondering how much you might be asking for this lad, and if youre willing to take some items as partial/full payment?

66659901_350.png

@GrandpaDeicu

three eggs are just a bit under the threshold, sorry!

@Alyxsandre

you said you wanted to be pinged in case i ever sell #66099066? here we are
achievement spam
@flaminchi
What kind of items are you looking for?

edit: more specifically like, which genes etc
Tho considering Henry is after him, I may let this one go xD
@flaminchi
What kind of items are you looking for?

edit: more specifically like, which genes etc
Tho considering Henry is after him, I may let this one go xD
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

im always in need of gem genes (specifically wasp/bee, pet/but, star/con and stained) and gem breed changes
baldwin genes are also very welcome (pin/trail and slime/sludge especially, as im not high enough level to brew them myself)
other genes i currently need include clown, blend, tapir, falcon, daub, swirl/marbled, noxtide, mosiac/breakup, crackle, ringlets, smoke, contour, python, firefly (modern), flecks (veilspun), and spiral, sd, pc, guardian, tundra breed changes.

im also happy to take any spare, fest apparel, skins or familiars you may have, dragon eggs (with a slight preference for elemental ones), and battle stones like rallies, berserkers and eliminates :)
@Alyxsandre

im always in need of gem genes (specifically wasp/bee, pet/but, star/con and stained) and gem breed changes
baldwin genes are also very welcome (pin/trail and slime/sludge especially, as im not high enough level to brew them myself)
other genes i currently need include clown, blend, tapir, falcon, daub, swirl/marbled, noxtide, mosiac/breakup, crackle, ringlets, smoke, contour, python, firefly (modern), flecks (veilspun), and spiral, sd, pc, guardian, tundra breed changes.

im also happy to take any spare, fest apparel, skins or familiars you may have, dragon eggs (with a slight preference for elemental ones), and battle stones like rallies, berserkers and eliminates :)
achievement spam
@flaminchi Didn't really have a price in mind for him, but how would 300g sound? Would be willing to take items for partial depending on what they are.
@flaminchi Didn't really have a price in mind for him, but how would 300g sound? Would be willing to take items for partial depending on what they are.
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
bonk
bonk
achievement spam
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15