Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Special IDs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
this is a recycled thread, as you can see by the endless amount of bumps and :)'s

basically, i bought/hatched some special ID dragons for before realizing i kinda dont care abt special IDs. now i want them gone. please be reasonable with your offers, thank you :)

i dont have any sort of preferences when it comes to things i'll trade for them? when it comes to items, i'll take gem/fest/jox apparel and fams, skins, genes, eggs... anything that i feel is fair for these dragons
as far as trading dragons go, though, i'll take a look at anything, but i'd especially like unbred g1s, special eyes (specifically multigaze and primal), doubles and matchy XYZs... i only dont want any other special IDs or triples.
Of course, i'd be happy to take gems and treasure as well.

- Available -

none. nothing. nada.
this is a recycled thread, as you can see by the endless amount of bumps and :)'s

basically, i bought/hatched some special ID dragons for before realizing i kinda dont care abt special IDs. now i want them gone. please be reasonable with your offers, thank you :)

i dont have any sort of preferences when it comes to things i'll trade for them? when it comes to items, i'll take gem/fest/jox apparel and fams, skins, genes, eggs... anything that i feel is fair for these dragons
as far as trading dragons go, though, i'll take a look at anything, but i'd especially like unbred g1s, special eyes (specifically multigaze and primal), doubles and matchy XYZs... i only dont want any other special IDs or triples.
Of course, i'd be happy to take gems and treasure as well.

- Available -

none. nothing. nada.
achievement spam
bump :)
achievement spam
achievement spam
achievement spam
@flaminchi Will you take him for any of them?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65619644
@flaminchi Will you take him for any of them?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65619644
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@EvergreenUwU

i'm really sorry, i think i'm going to pass :(
he's very pretty but he doesn't quite match what i'm looking for.

Sorry!
@EvergreenUwU

i'm really sorry, i think i'm going to pass :(
he's very pretty but he doesn't quite match what i'm looking for.

Sorry!
achievement spam
achievement spam
achievement spam
achievement spam