Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lair clearout [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
May I have this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28681273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/286813/28681273_350.png[/img][/url]
May I have this girl?
28681273_350.png
@FoxInTheWood @CatcusChowder Sent!

@dropout sorry, I nearly missed your post! I've sent them both over.

@ClueMystery I'm sorry, she's already been rehomed!

@Arkhelios I'm waiting on someone else to accept a trade for Pumpkin, but I'll send Lava over!

@MadmDragonfly Thank you for adopting my colourful snapper children :D I'll send them asap
@FoxInTheWood @CatcusChowder Sent!

@dropout sorry, I nearly missed your post! I've sent them both over.

@ClueMystery I'm sorry, she's already been rehomed!

@Arkhelios I'm waiting on someone else to accept a trade for Pumpkin, but I'll send Lava over!

@MadmDragonfly Thank you for adopting my colourful snapper children :D I'll send them asap
@Codeine
Thank you so much! They are such cute dergs~
@Codeine
Thank you so much! They are such cute dergs~
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
@RaeOfTexas Sending her over now!

@denimlich (excellent name btw!) yep, still available, I'll send them shortly

@Rory404 Sent!

@DDN007 and @Cactisays I'm afraid they're both already spoken for :(

... and that's gonna be it, I think, I've definitely got a lot of lair space cleared out! Thank you so much to everyone who's given some of my sweet pixel babies a new home <333
@RaeOfTexas Sending her over now!

@denimlich (excellent name btw!) yep, still available, I'll send them shortly

@Rory404 Sent!

@DDN007 and @Cactisays I'm afraid they're both already spoken for :(

... and that's gonna be it, I think, I've definitely got a lot of lair space cleared out! Thank you so much to everyone who's given some of my sweet pixel babies a new home <333
thank you! =D and thank you so very much for the dragons <3
thank you! =D and thank you so very much for the dragons <3
i've loved going back through this and seeing all the newly rehomed dragons all dressed up and stuff. <3
i've loved going back through this and seeing all the newly rehomed dragons all dressed up and stuff. <3
lqVMGpbt.png
@Codeine

did you send the dragons? I dont have the crossroad :/
@Codeine

did you send the dragons? I dont have the crossroad :/
Button1.png
@csp57222501 I sent it - thought you'd changed your mind and refused! I'll go recheck and send them again.
@csp57222501 I sent it - thought you'd changed your mind and refused! I'll go recheck and send them again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7