Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 ... 5202 5203
@Heiza

Hey! Still looking for two fire nests? I can take one today, but the other one I"d have to come back later for. If so, you can send the pair over whenever! If not, just let me know.
@Heiza

Hey! Still looking for two fire nests? I can take one today, but the other one I"d have to come back later for. If so, you can send the pair over whenever! If not, just let me know.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Ladymoon2886 - Free @TemporalRifter - 5KT/g @Ajgreelyfan3 - 3kt or 30Pts Insects @ronance - 5KT @Yidhra - 3KT (Keeping nest rent deets for reference [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) Hey Water Flight folks! If I may, I'd like to borrow a Water nest for a pair that will be ready to nest first thing after rollover. :) Thank you!
@Ladymoon2886 - Free
@TemporalRifter - 5KT/g
@Ajgreelyfan3 - 3kt or 30Pts Insects
@ronance - 5KT
@Yidhra - 3KT

(Keeping nest rent deets for reference )

Hey Water Flight folks! If I may, I'd like to borrow a Water nest for a pair that will be ready to nest first thing after rollover. :) Thank you!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@ZodiacKind great! I'll send the CR now
@ZodiacKind great! I'll send the CR now
@SnailMuffin I have open nests if you'd like to throw me a CR.
@SnailMuffin I have open nests if you'd like to throw me a CR.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Endro I will have a nest available tomorrow if you still need one
@Endro I will have a nest available tomorrow if you still need one
ZNbjcVk.png
@Ladymoon2886 That works perfectly, thank you! I can set the crossroads tonight and tonight/tomorrow is fine (they'll be ready tomorrow). [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Ladymoon2886 That works perfectly, thank you! I can set the crossroads tonight and tonight/tomorrow is fine (they'll be ready tomorrow).
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Endro just send them over when your ready and I’ll accept them when I have an available nest.
@Endro just send them over when your ready and I’ll accept them when I have an available nest.
ZNbjcVk.png
@Septica @Silagul @acorncap @Ganondorf

Sorry 'bout the delay- I should have nests for all of y'all if you're looking for 1 nest each.
@Septica @Silagul @acorncap @Ganondorf

Sorry 'bout the delay- I should have nests for all of y'all if you're looking for 1 nest each.
x72ysXo.png
@Ganondorf i can take your second nest tomorrow! you're welcome to send em anytime and i'll get em nested once they're ready ;0
@Ganondorf i can take your second nest tomorrow! you're welcome to send em anytime and i'll get em nested once they're ready ;0
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

Thank you! Sent today's pair, StarDay, will send tomorrow's pair tomorrow, CrimsonCatalyst.
Thank you! Sent today's pair, StarDay, will send tomorrow's pair tomorrow, CrimsonCatalyst.
1 2 ... 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 ... 5202 5203