Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Night Warrior Project 2E (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 638 639
@Slowerthanzero I would love to grab this lil guy. You can random name him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89470386][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894704/89470386_350.png[/img][/url]
@Slowerthanzero
I would love to grab this lil guy. You can random name him
89470386_350.png
wpZ7FHE.png92240386p.png90679300p.png64098176p.png
@Jeth sure! I'll send the CR!
@Jeth sure! I'll send the CR!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jeth Sure thing! Ill send them right over!
@Jeth Sure thing! Ill send them right over!
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
@beanutbutter @sinha27 @SylvanLady @Taishiro @ZenithNadir @CerberusGuard @Shalynn @Jeth At last, Heled has reached the coveted level 25. He has fought harder than his peers in the lair, because he had to. Heled, the hidden one, forged of flame and deferred dreams, looks down at last from his mountain of progress and beckons to his clanmates: 'Get on my level', he seems to tell them from beneath his cloak. "Unless you stand wing to wing with me, you cannot judge what I have had to do to claw my way to the top." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87439078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874391/87439078_350.png[/img][/url]
@beanutbutter @sinha27 @SylvanLady @Taishiro @ZenithNadir @CerberusGuard @Shalynn @Jeth

At last, Heled has reached the coveted level 25. He has fought harder than his peers in the lair, because he had to. Heled, the hidden one, forged of flame and deferred dreams, looks down at last from his mountain of progress and beckons to his clanmates: 'Get on my level', he seems to tell them from beneath his cloak. "Unless you stand wing to wing with me, you cannot judge what I have had to do to claw my way to the top."

87439078_350.png
nb5YUNX.png BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png advAsr3.png XVZ1THB.png he/they
Tiny pride flags
XdKddgH.png Biolocke

((about me))
@RoiKartal
Thank you for leveling him to 25. Heled is now fully registered!! =D
@RoiKartal
Thank you for leveling him to 25. Heled is now fully registered!! =D
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
I have two new warriors up for adoption! Ping me and they're yours. I also have several other nightwarriors in that same page who need a home too! They are also free if you ping me here. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89490650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894907/89490650_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89490649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894907/89490649_350.png[/img][/url] [size=1]@Gilnora @mxluxray @NSRachel @rosemarycaravan @JaydedOni @2Pencil @AceCavalier @Adeya @Agartha @WyrmeeWyvern @Alastriona1 @Apothecaria @Aquarreon @Asgeirr @Ashborne @AshenFall @ashnick @Axiomatix @beanutbutter @Berri @Bluecupcake52 @blushbird @BODTF @boggbody @Boltninja75 @BonafideBrack @Breshcandra @briestarr @ButterMuffle @Calyypso @CaptianCookie @Catrisa @ozvena @Chicanery @ChiefWhiz @cooljewel @randomfriend @Cvhruig @Cyanidium @Dancer08 @Fenrys @demonslayr62 @Divinos @DracoMalfoysWife @dragonhorselover @dragonlover1003 @Drakenhart @Capricat @DreamingSunset @Dylluminati @Eiira @Zikul @Ensign @Eturna @FaerieDae @FakeHearts @FaronaValkyrie @Feldunost @FierceStrike @Florescent @Foreverkinght @Frostglitter @frostyferelden @Furyan @galaxymaster @Ghostray @GingerGirl @GirlyRedFox @GoldenLining @GoldenThief @icehorsestar@Gubbins @Hakon @Harana @TypeFull @heinousTB @HelgaHalfHeart @HippieJuice @hithere @Holopunk @HorseCrazy @Ikilou @Impception @VolatileMatter @InfectedWolf @Jata @jesterthecleric @Joshdaawsome @JustNatureThings @kijauni @Kingofthenight @Kitarial @KitsuneEbi @Kittykat8904 @Kiwith @Kougraness @Kristan @LadyAria @LadyFairchild @LadyMillennia @Lambertisaprick @Lithuania @Lokadrottning @Luminance @Lunadropz @Macari @Maedhras @Maegelcarwyn @MakeshiftHeart @MamaFloof @Marsomlight @Meowruff @Milkyteax @MiniJewel @Macuil @MissFortune17 @Mohya @Morgai @Morifinde @MyungJin @Natiss @Nebulaeyes @Nefarian17 @NickyJade156 @Nilheim @NobleSavage @NotAllBloodMages @Nourish @Nyxic @Painrivers @PastaTea @prismwolf @psylla @PUMPKINCAW @purplediamond29 @PurpleHibiscus @pyrotech2 @Ratercheese @Raydioactive @Ridgehill @rnorningstar @Rotkeeper @RubyWolf33 @SapphireAppy @Saraceaser @Deladria @SassyDragonlady @ScarletLion @ScrewThisDriver @SemperVictor @Shadari @ShadowPhoenix900 @Shalynn @sheepm8tr @ShouLyon @SilverInky @Silwyna @Raivus @SleepyAnnie @smeen @Snowsilver @Solarwing @someonesusie @SparkyFlames @Spedmyha @SSakuras @starsight2217 @StormyDragon @StrawberryRiddle @SummersBreeze @SwordsmanLuciel @Sylvanlady @Tadie @Taishiro @Takemi @TheCell @thewildpack @topazsunset04 @toro @TrailgillRoad @TsuneEmbers @Ttiuronohon @UseTheWord @Vailee @Vancara @ViaCurro @VulpixSerpens @weeveryin @WillowThorn @WolfandCrow @Xhilde @XiangEr @xibo @XxBlueExorcistxX @XxNoodleNovaxX @Yoggiecast @Yolotli @ZenithNadir @ZephyrDaDragon @PringleSnake @Dragonraven21 @Moonweaverr @Sekine @KalicoKat @EverlastingRoses @SunsetRising @elficstar @WasabiSwimp @inkino @WeeveryinMyLady @Lirillith @That1Pyro @Kalorin @Yangxin @SnowFrost620 @seaofspace @Atavan @FloofinBird @Novamouy17 @HeyElliott @PinkSwan @CrazyChaos @anaknyte @Archiy @QuanTea @Penjikenji @pawnsvictory @caelafireheart @sinha27 @Impception @Lola96 @FireDraco365 @Wizardly @Disillusionist @lastghostling @vidcundrexina @mungmungbean @wolfguardian1 @Ducknuckle @IronTide @RisenWolf @Jeth @cardnassac @AmrynthNoAoi @KyaTessa @L0veyD0vey @sm06sm @leagueofshadows[/size]
I have two new warriors up for adoption! Ping me and they're yours. I also have several other nightwarriors in that same page who need a home too! They are also free if you ping me here.
89490650_350.png
89490649_350.png

@Gilnora @mxluxray @NSRachel @rosemarycaravan @JaydedOni @2Pencil @AceCavalier @Adeya @Agartha @WyrmeeWyvern @Alastriona1 @Apothecaria @Aquarreon @Asgeirr @Ashborne @AshenFall @ashnick @Axiomatix @beanutbutter @Berri @Bluecupcake52 @blushbird @BODTF @boggbody @Boltninja75 @BonafideBrack @Breshcandra @briestarr @ButterMuffle @Calyypso @CaptianCookie @Catrisa @ozvena @Chicanery @ChiefWhiz @cooljewel @randomfriend @Cvhruig @Cyanidium @Dancer08 @Fenrys @demonslayr62 @Divinos @DracoMalfoysWife @dragonhorselover @dragonlover1003 @Drakenhart @Capricat @DreamingSunset @Dylluminati @Eiira @Zikul @Ensign @Eturna @FaerieDae @FakeHearts @FaronaValkyrie @Feldunost @FierceStrike @Florescent @Foreverkinght @Frostglitter @frostyferelden @Furyan @galaxymaster @Ghostray @GingerGirl @GirlyRedFox @GoldenLining @GoldenThief @icehorsestar@Gubbins @Hakon @Harana @TypeFull @heinousTB @HelgaHalfHeart @HippieJuice @hithere @Holopunk @HorseCrazy @Ikilou @Impception @VolatileMatter @InfectedWolf @Jata @jesterthecleric @Joshdaawsome @JustNatureThings @kijauni @Kingofthenight @Kitarial @KitsuneEbi @Kittykat8904 @Kiwith @Kougraness @Kristan @LadyAria @LadyFairchild @LadyMillennia @Lambertisaprick @Lithuania @Lokadrottning @Luminance @Lunadropz @Macari @Maedhras @Maegelcarwyn @MakeshiftHeart @MamaFloof @Marsomlight @Meowruff @Milkyteax @MiniJewel @Macuil @MissFortune17 @Mohya @Morgai @Morifinde @MyungJin @Natiss @Nebulaeyes @Nefarian17 @NickyJade156 @Nilheim @NobleSavage @NotAllBloodMages @Nourish @Nyxic @Painrivers @PastaTea @prismwolf @psylla @PUMPKINCAW @purplediamond29 @PurpleHibiscus @pyrotech2 @Ratercheese @Raydioactive @Ridgehill @rnorningstar @Rotkeeper @RubyWolf33 @SapphireAppy @Saraceaser @Deladria @SassyDragonlady @ScarletLion @ScrewThisDriver @SemperVictor @Shadari @ShadowPhoenix900 @Shalynn @sheepm8tr @ShouLyon @SilverInky @Silwyna @Raivus @SleepyAnnie @smeen @Snowsilver @Solarwing @someonesusie @SparkyFlames @Spedmyha @SSakuras @starsight2217 @StormyDragon @StrawberryRiddle @SummersBreeze @SwordsmanLuciel @Sylvanlady @Tadie @Taishiro @Takemi @TheCell @thewildpack @topazsunset04 @toro @TrailgillRoad @TsuneEmbers @Ttiuronohon @UseTheWord @Vailee @Vancara @ViaCurro @VulpixSerpens @weeveryin @WillowThorn @WolfandCrow @Xhilde @XiangEr @xibo @XxBlueExorcistxX @XxNoodleNovaxX @Yoggiecast @Yolotli @ZenithNadir @ZephyrDaDragon @PringleSnake @Dragonraven21 @Moonweaverr @Sekine @KalicoKat @EverlastingRoses @SunsetRising @elficstar @WasabiSwimp @inkino @WeeveryinMyLady @Lirillith @That1Pyro @Kalorin @Yangxin @SnowFrost620 @seaofspace @Atavan @FloofinBird @Novamouy17 @HeyElliott @PinkSwan @CrazyChaos @anaknyte @Archiy @QuanTea @Penjikenji @pawnsvictory @caelafireheart @sinha27 @Impception @Lola96 @FireDraco365 @Wizardly @Disillusionist @lastghostling @vidcundrexina @mungmungbean @wolfguardian1 @Ducknuckle @IronTide @RisenWolf @Jeth @cardnassac @AmrynthNoAoi @KyaTessa @L0veyD0vey @sm06sm @leagueofshadows
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
I have 3 lovely Aethers sporting the starfall gene up for adoption! Just ping me and one of them is yours for free. The last one is XXY, and you can find their older siblings and other nightwarriors who need homes in that same page of my lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89534823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895349/89534823_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89534824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895349/89534824_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89534825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895349/89534825_350.png[/img][/url] [Size=1]@Gilnora @mxluxray @NSRachel @rosemarycaravan @JaydedOni @2Pencil @AceCavalier @Adeya @Agartha @WyrmeeWyvern @Alastriona1 @Apothecaria @Aquarreon @Asgeirr @Ashborne @AshenFall @ashnick @Axiomatix @beanutbutter @Berri @Bluecupcake52 @blushbird @BODTF @boggbody @Boltninja75 @BonafideBrack @Breshcandra @briestarr @ButterMuffle @Calyypso @CaptianCookie @Catrisa @ozvena @Chicanery @ChiefWhiz @cooljewel @randomfriend @Cvhruig @Cyanidium @Dancer08 @Fenrys @demonslayr62 @Divinos @DracoMalfoysWife @dragonhorselover @dragonlover1003 @Drakenhart @Capricat @DreamingSunset @Dylluminati @Eiira @Zikul @Ensign @Eturna @FaerieDae @FakeHearts @FaronaValkyrie @Feldunost @FierceStrike @Florescent @Foreverkinght @Frostglitter @frostyferelden @Furyan @galaxymaster @Ghostray @GingerGirl @GirlyRedFox @GoldenLining @GoldenThief @icehorsestar@Gubbins @Hakon @Harana @TypeFull @heinousTB @HelgaHalfHeart @HippieJuice @hithere @Holopunk @HorseCrazy @Ikilou @Impception @VolatileMatter @InfectedWolf @Jata @jesterthecleric @Joshdaawsome @JustNatureThings @kijauni @Kingofthenight @Kitarial @KitsuneEbi @Kittykat8904 @Kiwith @Kougraness @Kristan @LadyAria @LadyFairchild @LadyMillennia @Lambertisaprick @Lithuania @Lokadrottning @Luminance @Lunadropz @Macari @Maedhras @Maegelcarwyn @MakeshiftHeart @MamaFloof @Marsomlight @Meowruff @Milkyteax @MiniJewel @Macuil @MissFortune17 @Mohya @Morgai @Morifinde @MyungJin @Natiss @Nebulaeyes @Nefarian17 @NickyJade156 @Nilheim @NobleSavage @NotAllBloodMages @Nourish @Nyxic @Painrivers @PastaTea @prismwolf @psylla @PUMPKINCAW @purplediamond29 @PurpleHibiscus @pyrotech2 @Ratercheese @Raydioactive @Ridgehill @rnorningstar @Rotkeeper @RubyWolf33 @SapphireAppy @Saraceaser @Deladria @SassyDragonlady @ScarletLion @ScrewThisDriver @SemperVictor @Shadari @ShadowPhoenix900 @Shalynn @sheepm8tr @ShouLyon @SilverInky @Silwyna @Raivus @SleepyAnnie @smeen @Snowsilver @Solarwing @someonesusie @SparkyFlames @Spedmyha @SSakuras @starsight2217 @StormyDragon @StrawberryRiddle @SummersBreeze @SwordsmanLuciel @Sylvanlady @Tadie @Taishiro @Takemi @TheCell @thewildpack @topazsunset04 @toro @TrailgillRoad @TsuneEmbers @Ttiuronohon @UseTheWord @Vailee @Vancara @ViaCurro @VulpixSerpens @weeveryin @WillowThorn @WolfandCrow @Xhilde @XiangEr @xibo @XxBlueExorcistxX @XxNoodleNovaxX @Yoggiecast @Yolotli @ZenithNadir @ZephyrDaDragon @PringleSnake @Dragonraven21 @Moonweaverr @Sekine @KalicoKat @EverlastingRoses @SunsetRising @elficstar @WasabiSwimp @inkino @WeeveryinMyLady @sp580s @Lirillith @That1Pyro @Kalorin @Yangxin @SnowFrost620 @seaofspace @Atavan @FloofinBird @Novamouy17 @HeyElliott @PinkSwan @CrazyChaos @anaknyte @Archiy @QuanTea @Penjikenji @pawnsvictory @caelafireheart @sinha27 @Impception @Lola96 @FireDraco365 @Wizardly @Disillusionist @lastghostling @vidcundrexina @mungmungbean @wolfguardian1 @Ducknuckle @IronTide @RisenWolf @Jeth @cardnassac @AmrynthNoAoi @KyaTessa @L0veyD0vey @sm06sm @leagueofshadows @BlitzedUp @RoiKartal black and red color range @ducknuckle any breed (imp or gaoler preferred) with 'black' range primary/secondary and red range tert
I have 3 lovely Aethers sporting the starfall gene up for adoption! Just ping me and one of them is yours for free. The last one is XXY, and you can find their older siblings and other nightwarriors who need homes in that same page of my lair.
89534823_350.png89534824_350.png89534825_350.png

@Gilnora @mxluxray @NSRachel @rosemarycaravan @JaydedOni @2Pencil @AceCavalier @Adeya @Agartha @WyrmeeWyvern @Alastriona1 @Apothecaria @Aquarreon @Asgeirr @Ashborne @AshenFall @ashnick @Axiomatix @beanutbutter @Berri @Bluecupcake52 @blushbird @BODTF @boggbody @Boltninja75 @BonafideBrack @Breshcandra @briestarr @ButterMuffle @Calyypso @CaptianCookie @Catrisa @ozvena @Chicanery @ChiefWhiz @cooljewel @randomfriend @Cvhruig @Cyanidium @Dancer08 @Fenrys @demonslayr62 @Divinos @DracoMalfoysWife @dragonhorselover @dragonlover1003 @Drakenhart @Capricat @DreamingSunset @Dylluminati @Eiira @Zikul @Ensign @Eturna @FaerieDae @FakeHearts @FaronaValkyrie @Feldunost @FierceStrike @Florescent @Foreverkinght @Frostglitter @frostyferelden @Furyan @galaxymaster @Ghostray @GingerGirl @GirlyRedFox @GoldenLining @GoldenThief @icehorsestar@Gubbins @Hakon @Harana @TypeFull @heinousTB @HelgaHalfHeart @HippieJuice @hithere @Holopunk @HorseCrazy @Ikilou @Impception @VolatileMatter @InfectedWolf @Jata @jesterthecleric @Joshdaawsome @JustNatureThings @kijauni @Kingofthenight @Kitarial @KitsuneEbi @Kittykat8904 @Kiwith @Kougraness @Kristan @LadyAria @LadyFairchild @LadyMillennia @Lambertisaprick @Lithuania @Lokadrottning @Luminance @Lunadropz @Macari @Maedhras @Maegelcarwyn @MakeshiftHeart @MamaFloof @Marsomlight @Meowruff @Milkyteax @MiniJewel @Macuil @MissFortune17 @Mohya @Morgai @Morifinde @MyungJin @Natiss @Nebulaeyes @Nefarian17 @NickyJade156 @Nilheim @NobleSavage @NotAllBloodMages @Nourish @Nyxic @Painrivers @PastaTea @prismwolf @psylla @PUMPKINCAW @purplediamond29 @PurpleHibiscus @pyrotech2 @Ratercheese @Raydioactive @Ridgehill @rnorningstar @Rotkeeper @RubyWolf33 @SapphireAppy @Saraceaser @Deladria @SassyDragonlady @ScarletLion @ScrewThisDriver @SemperVictor @Shadari @ShadowPhoenix900 @Shalynn @sheepm8tr @ShouLyon @SilverInky @Silwyna @Raivus @SleepyAnnie @smeen @Snowsilver @Solarwing @someonesusie @SparkyFlames @Spedmyha @SSakuras @starsight2217 @StormyDragon @StrawberryRiddle @SummersBreeze @SwordsmanLuciel @Sylvanlady @Tadie @Taishiro @Takemi @TheCell @thewildpack @topazsunset04 @toro @TrailgillRoad @TsuneEmbers @Ttiuronohon @UseTheWord @Vailee @Vancara @ViaCurro @VulpixSerpens @weeveryin @WillowThorn @WolfandCrow @Xhilde @XiangEr @xibo @XxBlueExorcistxX @XxNoodleNovaxX @Yoggiecast @Yolotli @ZenithNadir @ZephyrDaDragon @PringleSnake @Dragonraven21 @Moonweaverr @Sekine @KalicoKat @EverlastingRoses @SunsetRising @elficstar @WasabiSwimp @inkino @WeeveryinMyLady @sp580s @Lirillith @That1Pyro @Kalorin @Yangxin @SnowFrost620 @seaofspace @Atavan @FloofinBird @Novamouy17 @HeyElliott @PinkSwan @CrazyChaos @anaknyte @Archiy @QuanTea @Penjikenji @pawnsvictory @caelafireheart @sinha27 @Impception @Lola96 @FireDraco365 @Wizardly @Disillusionist @lastghostling @vidcundrexina @mungmungbean @wolfguardian1 @Ducknuckle @IronTide @RisenWolf @Jeth @cardnassac @AmrynthNoAoi @KyaTessa @L0veyD0vey @sm06sm @leagueofshadows @BlitzedUp @RoiKartal black and red color range @ducknuckle any breed (imp or gaoler preferred) with 'black' range primary/secondary and red range tert
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
[u][/u]@Gilnora @mxluxray @NSRachel @rosemarycaravan @JaydedOni @2Pencil @AceCavalier @Adeya @Agartha @WyrmeeWyvern @Alastriona1 @Apothecaria @Aquarreon @Asgeirr @Ashborne @AshenFall @ashnick @Axiomatix @beanutbutter @Berri @Bluecupcake52 @blushbird @BODTF @boggbody @Boltninja75 @BonafideBrack @Breshcandra @briestarr @ButterMuffle @Calyypso @CaptianCookie @Catrisa @ozvena @Chicanery @ChiefWhiz @cooljewel @randomfriend @Cvhruig @Cyanidium @Dancer08 @Fenrys @demonslayr62 @Divinos @DracoMalfoysWife @dragonhorselover @dragonlover1003 @Drakenhart @Capricat @DreamingSunset @Dylluminati @Eiira @Zikul @Ensign @Eturna @FaerieDae @FakeHearts @FaronaValkyrie @Feldunost @FierceStrike @Florescent @Foreverkinght @Frostglitter @frostyferelden @Furyan @galaxymaster @Ghostray @GingerGirl @GirlyRedFox @GoldenLining @GoldenThief @icehorsestar @Gubbins @Hakon @Harana @TypeFull @heinousTB @HelgaHalfHeart @HippieJuice @hithere @Holopunk @HorseCrazy @Ikilou @Impception @VolatileMatter @InfectedWolf @Jata @jesterthecleric @Joshdaawsome @JustNatureThings @kijauni @Kingofthenight @Kitarial @KitsuneEbi @Kittykat8904 @Kiwith @Kougraness @Kristan @LadyAria @LadyFairchild @LadyMillennia @Lambertisaprick @Lithuania @Lokadrottning @Luminance @Lunadropz @Macari @Maedhras @Maegelcarwyn @MakeshiftHeart @MamaFloof @Marsomlight @Meowruff @Milkyteax @MiniJewel @Macuil @MissFortune17 @Mohya @IndigoStarshine @Morgai @Morifinde @MyungJin @Natiss @Nebulaeyes @Nefarian17 @NickyJade156 @Nilheim @NobleSavage @NotAllBloodMages @Nourish @Nyxic @Painrivers @PastaTea @prismwolf @psylla @PUMPKINCAW @purplediamond29 @PurpleHibiscus @pyrotech2 @Ratercheese @Raydioactive @Ridgehill @rnorningstar @Rotkeeper @RubyWolf33 @SapphireAppy @Saraceaser @Deladria @SassyDragonlady @ScarletLion @ScrewThisDriver @SemperVictor @Shadari @ShadowPhoenix900 @Shalynn @sheepm8tr @ShouLyon @SilverInky @Silwyna @Raivus @SleepyAnnie @smeen @Snowsilver @Solarwing @someonesusie @SparkyFlames @Spedmyha @SSakuras @starsight2217 @StormyDragon @StrawberryRiddle @SummersBreeze @SwordsmanLuciel @Sylvanlady @Tadie @Taishiro @Takemi @TheCell @thewildpack @topazsunset04 @toro @TrailgillRoad @TsuneEmbers @Ttiuronohon @UseTheWord @Vailee @Vancara @ViaCurro @VulpixSerpens @weeveryin @WillowThorn @WolfandCrow @Xhilde @XiangEr @xibo @XxBlueExorcistxX @XxNoodleNovaxX @Yoggiecast @Yolotli @ZenithNadir @ZephyrDaDragon @PringleSnake @Dragonraven21 @Moonweaverr @Sekine @KalicoKat @EverlastingRoses @SunsetRising @elficstar @WasabiSwimp @inkino @WeeveryinMyLady @sp580s @Lirillith @That1Pyro @Kalorin @Yangxin @SnowFrost620 @seaofspace @Atavan @FloofinBird @Novamouy17 @HeyElliott @PinkSwan @CrazyChaos @anaknyte @Archiy @QuanTea @Penjikenji @pawnsvictory @caelafireheart @sinha27 @Impception @Lola96 @FireDraco365 @Wizardly @Disillusionist @lastghostling @vidcundrexina @mungmungbean @wolfguardian1 @Ducknuckle @IronTide @RisenWolf @Jeth @cardnassac @AmrynthNoAoi @KyaTessa @L0veyD0vey @sm06sm @leagueofshadows Hello all, I have some recruits for your consideration. [b][u]The first group are Gen 2's[/u][/b]. The first group also proudly claim the Alchemist Tools lineage as kin. The second group are from the first all deep green Night Warriors line . Although I have an Imp mate for this Warrior ... all the offspring from this impressive five egg nest take after their NW mama, I am sure they will do so in battle as well. Those from this originating Green line have a naming convention of ending whatever name given with VK standing for Viridian knight which is the founding NW or these fully Deep Greens. [b][i]As always, I keep a selection of older untrained warriors here[/i][/b] - https://www1.flightrising.com/den/406156/1846429?name=&type=undefined [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529029_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529031_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529032_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529033][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529033_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529034_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529035_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89529036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895291/89529036_350.png[/img][/url]
@Gilnora @mxluxray @NSRachel @rosemarycaravan @JaydedOni @2Pencil @AceCavalier @Adeya @Agartha @WyrmeeWyvern @Alastriona1 @Apothecaria @Aquarreon @Asgeirr @Ashborne @AshenFall @ashnick @Axiomatix @beanutbutter @Berri @Bluecupcake52 @blushbird @BODTF @boggbody @Boltninja75 @BonafideBrack @Breshcandra @briestarr @ButterMuffle @Calyypso @CaptianCookie @Catrisa @ozvena @Chicanery @ChiefWhiz @cooljewel @randomfriend @Cvhruig @Cyanidium @Dancer08 @Fenrys @demonslayr62 @Divinos @DracoMalfoysWife @dragonhorselover @dragonlover1003 @Drakenhart @Capricat @DreamingSunset @Dylluminati @Eiira @Zikul @Ensign @Eturna @FaerieDae @FakeHearts @FaronaValkyrie @Feldunost @FierceStrike @Florescent @Foreverkinght @Frostglitter @frostyferelden @Furyan @galaxymaster @Ghostray @GingerGirl @GirlyRedFox @GoldenLining @GoldenThief @icehorsestar @Gubbins @Hakon @Harana @TypeFull @heinousTB @HelgaHalfHeart @HippieJuice @hithere @Holopunk @HorseCrazy @Ikilou @Impception @VolatileMatter @InfectedWolf @Jata @jesterthecleric @Joshdaawsome @JustNatureThings @kijauni @Kingofthenight @Kitarial @KitsuneEbi @Kittykat8904 @Kiwith @Kougraness @Kristan @LadyAria @LadyFairchild @LadyMillennia @Lambertisaprick @Lithuania @Lokadrottning @Luminance @Lunadropz @Macari @Maedhras @Maegelcarwyn @MakeshiftHeart @MamaFloof @Marsomlight @Meowruff @Milkyteax @MiniJewel @Macuil @MissFortune17 @Mohya @IndigoStarshine @Morgai @Morifinde @MyungJin @Natiss @Nebulaeyes @Nefarian17 @NickyJade156 @Nilheim @NobleSavage @NotAllBloodMages @Nourish @Nyxic @Painrivers @PastaTea @prismwolf @psylla @PUMPKINCAW @purplediamond29 @PurpleHibiscus @pyrotech2 @Ratercheese @Raydioactive @Ridgehill @rnorningstar @Rotkeeper @RubyWolf33 @SapphireAppy @Saraceaser @Deladria @SassyDragonlady @ScarletLion @ScrewThisDriver @SemperVictor @Shadari @ShadowPhoenix900 @Shalynn @sheepm8tr @ShouLyon @SilverInky @Silwyna @Raivus @SleepyAnnie @smeen @Snowsilver @Solarwing @someonesusie @SparkyFlames @Spedmyha @SSakuras @starsight2217 @StormyDragon @StrawberryRiddle @SummersBreeze @SwordsmanLuciel @Sylvanlady @Tadie @Taishiro @Takemi @TheCell @thewildpack @topazsunset04 @toro @TrailgillRoad @TsuneEmbers @Ttiuronohon @UseTheWord @Vailee @Vancara @ViaCurro @VulpixSerpens @weeveryin @WillowThorn @WolfandCrow @Xhilde @XiangEr @xibo @XxBlueExorcistxX @XxNoodleNovaxX @Yoggiecast @Yolotli @ZenithNadir @ZephyrDaDragon @PringleSnake @Dragonraven21 @Moonweaverr @Sekine @KalicoKat @EverlastingRoses @SunsetRising @elficstar @WasabiSwimp @inkino @WeeveryinMyLady @sp580s @Lirillith @That1Pyro @Kalorin @Yangxin @SnowFrost620 @seaofspace @Atavan @FloofinBird @Novamouy17 @HeyElliott @PinkSwan @CrazyChaos @anaknyte @Archiy @QuanTea @Penjikenji @pawnsvictory @caelafireheart @sinha27 @Impception @Lola96 @FireDraco365 @Wizardly @Disillusionist @lastghostling @vidcundrexina @mungmungbean @wolfguardian1 @Ducknuckle @IronTide @RisenWolf @Jeth @cardnassac @AmrynthNoAoi @KyaTessa @L0veyD0vey @sm06sm @leagueofshadows

Hello all,
I have some recruits for your consideration. The first group are Gen 2's. The first group also proudly claim the Alchemist Tools lineage as kin. The second group are from the first all deep green Night Warriors line . Although I have an Imp mate for this Warrior ... all the offspring from this impressive five egg nest take after their NW mama, I am sure they will do so in battle as well. Those from this originating Green line have a naming convention of ending whatever name given with VK standing for Viridian knight which is the founding NW or these fully Deep Greens.

As always, I keep a selection of older untrained warriors here -

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/406156/1846429?name=&type=undefined

89529029_350.png

89529031_350.png

89529032_350.png

89529033_350.png

89529034_350.png

89529035_350.png

89529036_350.png
7h7RKGy.png
@sylvanlady

May I grab the third nocturne?
So excited about getting a green line :)
@sylvanlady

May I grab the third nocturne?
So excited about getting a green line :)
200.pngv886aA7.png x72ysXo.png200.png
@Sylvanlady Hey I have a question. It's been a while since I've been active here, and I wanted to clarify the 'not allowed colors'. Are these not allowed at all, even on the tert? Or just on the primary and secondary? Thanks!
@Sylvanlady Hey I have a question. It's been a while since I've been active here, and I wanted to clarify the 'not allowed colors'. Are these not allowed at all, even on the tert? Or just on the primary and secondary? Thanks!
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 638 639