Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Night Warrior Project 2E (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 640 641
@pokemoncha
I think Izalith sounds like a cool name for her ^^
@pokemoncha
I think Izalith sounds like a cool name for her ^^
Me Fandragons
@sinha27

Thanks, I haven't been on this forum in a minute. ^-^; Also, would you like the violet winged one?
@sinha27

Thanks, I haven't been on this forum in a minute. ^-^; Also, would you like the violet winged one?
Rest in Peace Momma. 11/11/2020
You will be missed.
Current mood: Stable
[center]@beanutbutter @sinha27 @Taishiro @ZenithNadir @Agion [b]I'd like to register my dragon, please![/b] Saito here is a [b]Generation 16[/b] Night Warrior AND has finally reached level 20! Smooth, witty, and charmingly roguish. Saito’s never been one for niceties; he sees things as they are, and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He may think of himself as just stone-cold mercenary but when battles come down to the wire, it’s his determination that protect his clan that pulls him through. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68725194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687252/68725194_350.png[/img][/url] @SylvanLady He came from your lair! Thanks again : )[/center]
@beanutbutter @sinha27 @Taishiro @ZenithNadir @Agion

I'd like to register my dragon, please!

Saito here is a Generation 16 Night Warrior AND has finally reached level 20!

Smooth, witty, and charmingly roguish. Saito’s never been one for niceties; he sees things as they are, and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. He may think of himself as just stone-cold mercenary but when battles come down to the wire, it’s his determination that protect his clan that pulls him through.

68725194_350.png

@SylvanLady He came from your lair! Thanks again : )
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity

He looks fabulous and so debonair. Congratulations!!!!! He is now a full Night Warrior.
@BlueEternity

He looks fabulous and so debonair. Congratulations!!!!! He is now a full Night Warrior.
7h7RKGy.png
Hey guys! So, a while ago I adopted several potential and registered Night Warriors. I've been on hiatus for a while, and my lair could really use some pruning (since trying to renovate and clean up all of the dragons I currently have would be wayyy too much for me). I thought it would only be appropriate to offer all of the potential and registered Night Warriors back to this thread, so.. here we go! [b]Unnamed[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47262331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/472624/47262331_350.png[/img][/url] Naomi descendant (5th on Mom's side/7th on Dad's side) and potential Night Warrior (his father is unlevelled, but his parents are registered Night Warriors, so he's eligible to become a full Warrior at level 25, or if I manage to register and level his father.) [b]Unnamed[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47821450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/478215/47821450_350.png[/img][/url] 8th gen potential Night Warrior, I believe he'd also qualify only at level 25 (unless his exalted father, whose mother is a registered Night Warrior, was registered before being exalted). [s][b]Ghost[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44239612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/442397/44239612_350.png[/img][/url] 7th gen potential Night Warrior (finally, a straightforward dragon!)[/s] CLAIMED [b]Shadow[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54075241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540753/54075241_350.png[/img][/url] A 9th gen already registered Night Warrior! [b]Kintsukoroi[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45544297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455443/45544297_350.png[/img][/url] A 6th gen Naomi descendant and Night Warrior in training, and the one I've had the hardest time deciding to part with. I used to be pretty attached to him and had some suuuper horrible edgy lore for the bab, but honestly I could wind up on hiatus again any second now and I think it would be better for him to be in the hands of someone who'll take better care of him than me. The parent of the first one on the list. Please ping me if you want any of the dergs. The 2nd unnamed and Ghost are first come first serve (since I doubt they'll be too highly in demand) but the others won't be. Please tell me why you want the bab (if you plan to level and register them if they are unlevelled, potential clan lore, pairings, anything!) and if you want an unnamed bab, please claim with a name. Pings: (Naomi Descendants/Cross-lineage: @AceCavalier @AquaSoars @Asgeirr @Breshcandra @Cvhruig @DealtaDeath (any crosses) @DeathPhoenix (Naomi) @drakenhart @Fenrys @foreboding @Harana @kiryne @KitsuneEbi @Restless @SSakuras @Sturmflux (any cross) @Tadie (Naomi) @TheTigersDen @TypeFull @Yangxin) (Galoer: @AceCavalier @EnglishRose @GummiSpider @Leon071 @Liquereal @Mondschatten) (Spiral: @AnimeLover9631 @LochNaessy @WasabiSwimp @Agion (Males) @ImagineWagons420) (Wildclaw:@alexisdiemos @CrAZDragon @Dentmaged @LochNaessy @Nana64 @foreboding @WasabiSwimp @Cosmicfalcon (XYZ) @Kicktheeggincan @Agion @Soulian @RisenWolf @Liquereal @Fenrys @Raros) (Nocturne: @Holysnacks @Tefian @pokemoncha @Raros) (Early Gens: @Frozenn (Gen 1-9) @JKing (Gen 1-5) @Karrikut (Gen 1-5) @Nana64 @Necessity4Fun (Gen 3) @XxCalypsoxX @Kiwipen (Gen 1, 2, or 3) @drakenhart @Cynderfire (Gen 1-5) @PringleSnake (Gen 1-5) @Lirillith @AceCavalier @Raros) (Wasn't sure if the hatchling's pinglist was applicable since all of these are full-grown dragons)
Hey guys! So, a while ago I adopted several potential and registered Night Warriors. I've been on hiatus for a while, and my lair could really use some pruning (since trying to renovate and clean up all of the dragons I currently have would be wayyy too much for me). I thought it would only be appropriate to offer all of the potential and registered Night Warriors back to this thread, so.. here we go!

Unnamed
47262331_350.png
Naomi descendant (5th on Mom's side/7th on Dad's side) and potential Night Warrior (his father is unlevelled, but his parents are registered Night Warriors, so he's eligible to become a full Warrior at level 25, or if I manage to register and level his father.)

Unnamed
47821450_350.png
8th gen potential Night Warrior, I believe he'd also qualify only at level 25 (unless his exalted father, whose mother is a registered Night Warrior, was registered before being exalted).

Ghost
44239612_350.png
7th gen potential Night Warrior (finally, a straightforward dragon!)

CLAIMED

Shadow
54075241_350.png
A 9th gen already registered Night Warrior!

Kintsukoroi
45544297_350.png
A 6th gen Naomi descendant and Night Warrior in training, and the one I've had the hardest time deciding to part with. I used to be pretty attached to him and had some suuuper horrible edgy lore for the bab, but honestly I could wind up on hiatus again any second now and I think it would be better for him to be in the hands of someone who'll take better care of him than me. The parent of the first one on the list.

Please ping me if you want any of the dergs. The 2nd unnamed and Ghost are first come first serve (since I doubt they'll be too highly in demand) but the others won't be. Please tell me why you want the bab (if you plan to level and register them if they are unlevelled, potential clan lore, pairings, anything!) and if you want an unnamed bab, please claim with a name.

Pings:
(Naomi Descendants/Cross-lineage: @AceCavalier @AquaSoars @Asgeirr @Breshcandra @Cvhruig @DealtaDeath (any crosses) @DeathPhoenix (Naomi) @drakenhart @Fenrys @foreboding @Harana @kiryne @KitsuneEbi @Restless @SSakuras @Sturmflux (any cross) @Tadie (Naomi) @TheTigersDen @TypeFull @Yangxin)
(Galoer: @AceCavalier @EnglishRose @GummiSpider @Leon071 @Liquereal @Mondschatten)
(Spiral: @AnimeLover9631 @LochNaessy @WasabiSwimp @Agion (Males) @ImagineWagons420)
(Wildclaw:@alexisdiemos @CrAZDragon @Dentmaged @LochNaessy @Nana64 @foreboding @WasabiSwimp @Cosmicfalcon (XYZ) @Kicktheeggincan @Agion @Soulian @RisenWolf @Liquereal @Fenrys @Raros)
(Nocturne: @Holysnacks @Tefian @pokemoncha @Raros)
(Early Gens: @Frozenn (Gen 1-9) @JKing (Gen 1-5) @Karrikut (Gen 1-5) @Nana64 @Necessity4Fun (Gen 3) @XxCalypsoxX @Kiwipen (Gen 1, 2, or 3) @drakenhart @Cynderfire (Gen 1-5) @PringleSnake (Gen 1-5) @Lirillith @AceCavalier @Raros)
(Wasn't sure if the hatchling's pinglist was applicable since all of these are full-grown dragons)
zFhC5.gif
@hithere

I would love to give Ghost a home. :)
@hithere

I would love to give Ghost a home. :)
HKrGNct.png MreCscM.png qnb6C0Q.gif
@rickshawpanther

Thank you so much! Sending him over :D
@rickshawpanther

Thank you so much! Sending him over :D
zFhC5.gif
[center]@beanutbutter @sinha27 @Taishiro @ZenithNadir @Agion @SylvanLady [b]I'd like to register my dragon, please![/b] Brandir here is a [b]Generation 7[/b] Night Warrior AND has finally reached level 20! He's also a Memento Mori cross, which is where a large portion of his bio inspiration comes from. [size=2]Brandir hatched growling and clawing, alone. You might think an experience frightening - but not Brandir! He was born ready to fight the world. His mother, Lynx, taught him the rough and rowdy ways of a Night Caller of a Night Warrior! And it was these bedtime stories of battle that lulled Brandir to sleep each night. His father, Berk’s, stories of heavenly bodies and philosophy fell on deaf ears. Why should Brandir care if he couldn’t fight it? You couldn’t fight the stars! And why should reading matter! He was a stubborn dragon.[/size] [size=2]A young adult Brandir had gone with Lynx to drive off trespassing beastclan. It wasn’t supposed to be difficult. In fact, he'd had even been reluctant to stop wrestling and come help. What they found was an ambush! He ended up dead and his mother gravely wounded before others came to help. Lynx, in the way that she had been buried as a hatchling, buried her son. And finally, the part of his heritage never mentioned to him was shown. Like he had been born the first time, Brandir was reborn growling and clawing… but this time he wasn’t alone.[/size] [size=2]He ripped himself free off his grave and stood there, dirty and panting as an amaranth moth landed before him. In a quiet whisper, the unnamed moth explained his new reality. Laughing spirits slowly materialized and circled Brandir. Once more, you might have thought the experience frightening - but not Brandir! His lust for life was higher than ever. Sure, the spirits sometimes bugged him by going on about destiny, balance, and life debts but when it came down to it all they wanted him to do was fight! Fighting for a second chance at life? He’d have tangled with anyone! But the moth guided him west, away from home, where the spirits were disturbed and Brandir set off to make things right by the only way he knew – fighting! He fell in with the Merry Marauders. A clan of mirrors who were always down for a tussle! Even if they had an odd number of fluffy things? Even the den they gave him was pink and lacy though he holds on to the fashions of home. Now he spends his days wrangling criminals the moth points out and defending his new and neighboring clans… Until the spirits guide him elsewhere.[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69503159][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695032/69503159_350.png[/img][/url] @pokemoncha Here's your boi all grown and fleshed out! Thanks again : )[/center]
@beanutbutter @sinha27 @Taishiro @ZenithNadir @Agion @SylvanLady

I'd like to register my dragon, please!

Brandir here is a Generation 7 Night Warrior AND has finally reached level 20! He's also a Memento Mori cross, which is where a large portion of his bio inspiration comes from.

Brandir hatched growling and clawing, alone. You might think an experience frightening - but not Brandir! He was born ready to fight the world. His mother, Lynx, taught him the rough and rowdy ways of a Night Caller of a Night Warrior! And it was these bedtime stories of battle that lulled Brandir to sleep each night. His father, Berk’s, stories of heavenly bodies and philosophy fell on deaf ears. Why should Brandir care if he couldn’t fight it? You couldn’t fight the stars! And why should reading matter! He was a stubborn dragon.

A young adult Brandir had gone with Lynx to drive off trespassing beastclan. It wasn’t supposed to be difficult. In fact, he'd had even been reluctant to stop wrestling and come help. What they found was an ambush! He ended up dead and his mother gravely wounded before others came to help. Lynx, in the way that she had been buried as a hatchling, buried her son. And finally, the part of his heritage never mentioned to him was shown. Like he had been born the first time, Brandir was reborn growling and clawing… but this time he wasn’t alone.

He ripped himself free off his grave and stood there, dirty and panting as an amaranth moth landed before him. In a quiet whisper, the unnamed moth explained his new reality. Laughing spirits slowly materialized and circled Brandir. Once more, you might have thought the experience frightening - but not Brandir! His lust for life was higher than ever. Sure, the spirits sometimes bugged him by going on about destiny, balance, and life debts but when it came down to it all they wanted him to do was fight! Fighting for a second chance at life? He’d have tangled with anyone! But the moth guided him west, away from home, where the spirits were disturbed and Brandir set off to make things right by the only way he knew – fighting! He fell in with the Merry Marauders. A clan of mirrors who were always down for a tussle! Even if they had an odd number of fluffy things? Even the den they gave him was pink and lacy though he holds on to the fashions of home. Now he spends his days wrangling criminals the moth points out and defending his new and neighboring clans… Until the spirits guide him elsewhere.

69503159_350.png

@pokemoncha Here's your boi all grown and fleshed out! Thanks again : )
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity that's so cool! I love him! Though after looking at his bio, you should know he CAN be registered as a Celestial Runner! He doesn't need to have blue- his colors just need to match one another <3
@BlueEternity that's so cool! I love him! Though after looking at his bio, you should know he CAN be registered as a Celestial Runner! He doesn't need to have blue- his colors just need to match one another <3
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Whats everyones thoughts on the new breed? And if anyone would be interested if i were to breed some in with my NW's
Whats everyones thoughts on the new breed? And if anyone would be interested if i were to breed some in with my NW's
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 640 641