Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 754 755
@FireStorm3719
Nope, I'm keeping an eye on the spreadsheet and adding info as people sign up- I've added your rental info to the thread already :) Thank you!
@FireStorm3719
Nope, I'm keeping an eye on the spreadsheet and adding info as people sign up- I've added your rental info to the thread already :) Thank you!
It's nice to see this being revamped! I always had a bear of a time finding rentals through the old thread; so many people had gone inactive.
It's nice to see this being revamped! I always had a bear of a time finding rentals through the old thread; so many people had gone inactive.
Charge: food for the parents, especially if they are insect or meat eaters
Able to provide collateral: Sure
Space (sometimes or always): Sometimes
Other Conditions:
Charge: food for the parents, especially if they are insect or meat eaters
Able to provide collateral: Sure
Space (sometimes or always): Sometimes
Other Conditions:
@Premiumhugs

Flight: Nature

Charge: 3kt OR 20 food points

Able to provide collateral if asked: No

Space always available or when space is available: Space always available

Other conditions/info: N/A
@Premiumhugs

Flight: Nature

Charge: 3kt OR 20 food points

Able to provide collateral if asked: No

Space always available or when space is available: Space always available

Other conditions/info: N/A
Hi, my name is Gavin | Adult | Male | Bird, Language, and Instrument Enthusiast
Signed up through the form! Four nests and reliable, on the site way too much and can provide a reference.
Signed up through the form! Four nests and reliable, on the site way too much and can provide a reference.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Ahhhh I was wondering why I wasnt getting rental requests anymore. Readded myself.
Ahhhh I was wondering why I wasnt getting rental requests anymore. Readded myself.
|PEoUA2B.png
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @Asphalt I am looking for 3 water nests for a breeding project.
@SilverOtter @Deeproar @Asphalt I am looking for 3 water nests for a breeding project.
|PEoUA2B.png
@kaelidra I can take them all!
@kaelidra I can take them all!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
i have 3 ice nests open if anyone needs one!
i have 3 ice nests open if anyone needs one!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
No current openings on my grounds, but will have one open tomorrow when my Gaolers hatch their babies!

Is very excited for her Gen 1 Gaolers to have their first and only three babies
No current openings on my grounds, but will have one open tomorrow when my Gaolers hatch their babies!

Is very excited for her Gen 1 Gaolers to have their first and only three babies
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 754 755