Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Spreading the Lineage - A Breeding Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next up on our list is @kailiode s lovely Cala! Since youve requested our mans stay with you for this nest, he'll be sent over shorty ^^
Next up on our list is @kailiode s lovely Cala! Since youve requested our mans stay with you for this nest, he'll be sent over shorty ^^
Cleaning up the dust...
@JadedMagi @kailiode

Since Kailiode hasnt taken Armand for their next, their suitor has been moved to the bottom of the list. As such, next in queue is Innocence, wh9 should be sent over before rollover ^^
@JadedMagi @kailiode

Since Kailiode hasnt taken Armand for their next, their suitor has been moved to the bottom of the list. As such, next in queue is Innocence, wh9 should be sent over before rollover ^^
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza

Innocence is waiting anxiously for Armand at the crossroads~
@CinamonPizza

Innocence is waiting anxiously for Armand at the crossroads~
1pLM.gif
@CinamonPizza dont think i ever asked, but can i go on the pinglist for this boys kids? I saw one in the naomi reboot thread and fell in love <3
@CinamonPizza dont think i ever asked, but can i go on the pinglist for this boys kids? I saw one in the naomi reboot thread and fell in love <3

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@MysteryGyn I never really thought about making a pinglist for kids, mainly because of how diverse/different they are. I can try and maintain one, but no guarantees ^^'

Also hey @DragonHeart2018 Armand is ready for ya girl, Tanumi! Send her over by rollover and I can chuck em in a nest for ya ^^
@MysteryGyn I never really thought about making a pinglist for kids, mainly because of how diverse/different they are. I can try and maintain one, but no guarantees ^^'

Also hey @DragonHeart2018 Armand is ready for ya girl, Tanumi! Send her over by rollover and I can chuck em in a nest for ya ^^
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza Alrighto! She should be arriving shortly.
@CinamonPizza Alrighto! She should be arriving shortly.
hu72dVR.png
We got a pinglist yall, if you want on (or off) it, just ask. This will mainly be used to pings for hatchlings or milestones/events we may reach. Lets get some use out of this, shall we~ @MysteryGyn New hatchlings! The mother for them has chosen to keep two, leaving us with this little man, up for 20g on AH. He has scries in his bio, mainly bc hes a little bit of a mess right now, but he definantly has potential. Plus hey, last Friday the 13th of the decade hatch! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57548238] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575483/57548238_350.png[/img] [/url]
We got a pinglist yall, if you want on (or off) it, just ask. This will mainly be used to pings for hatchlings or milestones/events we may reach. Lets get some use out of this, shall we~

@MysteryGyn

New hatchlings! The mother for them has chosen to keep two, leaving us with this little man, up for 20g on AH. He has scries in his bio, mainly bc hes a little bit of a mess right now, but he definantly has potential. Plus hey, last Friday the 13th of the decade hatch!

57548238_350.png
Cleaning up the dust...
So hey, Christmas is just around the corner, and our next in line is @DragonHeart2018 and their girl Quera, the next nest should be going in about 2 days before the 25th, and if allowed to hatch normally, would hatch on the 28th, about 4 days before the New Year. I decided to ping ya to ask what we can do, basically Ive got three options in mind

-Allow them to nest and hatch normally
-Split the cost of a Boon of Fertility (175g each) and nest/hatch on the 25th if you want Christmas babies
-Wait and nest on the 26th so kids will hatch on New Years Day

Any option is fine by me, but I know how important it is for some people to hatch a bunch for Christmas/New Years (Ive already got all my Christmas pairs in a nest lol), and since the last kids from you were from the last Friday the 13th of the mcfreakin decade, who not keep the trend going?
So hey, Christmas is just around the corner, and our next in line is @DragonHeart2018 and their girl Quera, the next nest should be going in about 2 days before the 25th, and if allowed to hatch normally, would hatch on the 28th, about 4 days before the New Year. I decided to ping ya to ask what we can do, basically Ive got three options in mind

-Allow them to nest and hatch normally
-Split the cost of a Boon of Fertility (175g each) and nest/hatch on the 25th if you want Christmas babies
-Wait and nest on the 26th so kids will hatch on New Years Day

Any option is fine by me, but I know how important it is for some people to hatch a bunch for Christmas/New Years (Ive already got all my Christmas pairs in a nest lol), and since the last kids from you were from the last Friday the 13th of the mcfreakin decade, who not keep the trend going?
Cleaning up the dust...
I have this girl who wouldnt mind if Armand came to visit before she met her new mate. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53237337] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532374/53237337_350.png[/img][/url]
I have this girl who wouldnt mind if Armand came to visit before she met her new mate.

53237337_350.png
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@CinamonPizza

I don't mind waiting until the 26th to send her over to have New Year's babs :3
@CinamonPizza

I don't mind waiting until the 26th to send her over to have New Year's babs :3
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10