Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Spreading the Lineage - A Breeding Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]Introduction[/b] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519#post_39884223]Rules and Spreadsheet[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519#post_39884224]Mates[/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] [center]As the moody Armand viewed the desolate wasteland around him, the ever present question of love came back to his mind. He had seen many a dragon leave the little singles den, a mate in tow, ready to spread their kin across Sorneith. He had no jealousy for his clan mates, finally finding the love he so desperately wanted, but at the same time he felt... alone. Sure, he hadn't been looking for nearly as long as his fellow clan mates, but the struggle to find just one dragon made him hesitate... [i]One Single Dragon...[/i] From his normal brooding spot, he shot up, and before the other dragons in the den could react, he took flight, beginning his search for others like him. His problem wasn't that he couldn't find one single lover; he didn't want one single lover, he wanted to feel the embrace of many, have the children of many, let his influence be felt by many. One lover couldn't do this for him, he knew this, and now, as if having the enlightening eyes of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=470627&tab=dragon&did=52072872]Newt[/url] bless him, he knew what he wanted to do with the blood many saw special. Of course, he didn't want to leave the clan he had found to call home. So many precious individuals, he thought, that he didn't want to leave behind. Maybe he'd nest with others in their clan, maybe he'd take them back to his. Mix up his life, and bring a newfound sense of hope. Yes, thats what he wanted; explore, breed, spread his influence, while continuing to call the Plagued Verdant home. With that, he stepped foot into his first clan, and his journey begins...[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] [center]Welcome to Spreading the Line, a little project I thought would fit one of my dragons very well, mainly because Ive been extremely picky with him in terms of a forever mate, like most dragons in my clan have. I have to give credit to @/LightBreaker for inspiring this idea after they suggested a sort of long distance relationship between him and one their own dragons, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=436469&tab=dragon&did=52380342]AlphaCentauri[/url], who my man will be breeding with first to kick start this little endevour of mine, but who am I to keep talking without introducing our stud, Armand! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52901584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529016/52901584_350.png[/img] [/url] For those of you who care about the information, he is an Obsidian/Sanguine/Ice Fae with Starmap/Constellation/Ghost. Im thinking the real factor here that makes him inclined towards a more poly lifestyle is the fact that he is a 6th Generation Naomi descendant from the Erroneous line, who himself has four wives and two mistresses, so in a way Armand is coming back to his roots on this one. As stated above, he is a very broody and seclusive type of man, only coming out of his shell to begin this little journey of his~ To try and give an idea as to what I want with this, this is, in a way, a breeding project in which every mate he has is unique, and produces unique offspring as a result. Weather the mates come to him or he goes to his mates is up for you to decide, and all those fanciful 5-egg nests and the times we get wegged will be well documented in the form of a spreadsheet dedicated to the tracking of mates, users, and hatchlings. With each hatching, the splitting of the hatchlings will be discussed by myself and the owner of Armands current mate via the preferred method of the owner. Finally, the goal of this project overall is to allow users a unique opportunity to have their "single ladies" mate with and produce with a dragon completely different to them or a carbon copy of them, and in the process receive a dragon from a bloodline many desire to have, albiet not nearly as valuable as the likes of Erroneous or Willow herself.[/center]
Introduction - Rules and Spreadsheet - Mates

b1smVsP.png
As the moody Armand viewed the desolate wasteland around him, the ever present question of love came back to his mind. He had seen many a dragon leave the little singles den, a mate in tow, ready to spread their kin across Sorneith. He had no jealousy for his clan mates, finally finding the love he so desperately wanted, but at the same time he felt... alone. Sure, he hadn't been looking for nearly as long as his fellow clan mates, but the struggle to find just one dragon made him hesitate...

One Single Dragon...

From his normal brooding spot, he shot up, and before the other dragons in the den could react, he took flight, beginning his search for others like him. His problem wasn't that he couldn't find one single lover; he didn't want one single lover, he wanted to feel the embrace of many, have the children of many, let his influence be felt by many. One lover couldn't do this for him, he knew this, and now, as if having the enlightening eyes of Newt bless him, he knew what he wanted to do with the blood many saw special.
Of course, he didn't want to leave the clan he had found to call home. So many precious individuals, he thought, that he didn't want to leave behind. Maybe he'd nest with others in their clan, maybe he'd take them back to his. Mix up his life, and bring a newfound sense of hope. Yes, thats what he wanted; explore, breed, spread his influence, while continuing to call the Plagued Verdant home.
With that, he stepped foot into his first clan, and his journey begins...

b1smVsP.png
Welcome to Spreading the Line, a little project I thought would fit one of my dragons very well, mainly because Ive been extremely picky with him in terms of a forever mate, like most dragons in my clan have. I have to give credit to @/LightBreaker for inspiring this idea after they suggested a sort of long distance relationship between him and one their own dragons, AlphaCentauri, who my man will be breeding with first to kick start this little endevour of mine, but who am I to keep talking without introducing our stud, Armand!

52901584_350.png

For those of you who care about the information, he is an Obsidian/Sanguine/Ice Fae with Starmap/Constellation/Ghost. Im thinking the real factor here that makes him inclined towards a more poly lifestyle is the fact that he is a 6th Generation Naomi descendant from the Erroneous line, who himself has four wives and two mistresses, so in a way Armand is coming back to his roots on this one. As stated above, he is a very broody and seclusive type of man, only coming out of his shell to begin this little journey of his~

To try and give an idea as to what I want with this, this is, in a way, a breeding project in which every mate he has is unique, and produces unique offspring as a result. Weather the mates come to him or he goes to his mates is up for you to decide, and all those fanciful 5-egg nests and the times we get wegged will be well documented in the form of a spreadsheet dedicated to the tracking of mates, users, and hatchlings. With each hatching, the splitting of the hatchlings will be discussed by myself and the owner of Armands current mate via the preferred method of the owner. Finally, the goal of this project overall is to allow users a unique opportunity to have their "single ladies" mate with and produce with a dragon completely different to them or a carbon copy of them, and in the process receive a dragon from a bloodline many desire to have, albiet not nearly as valuable as the likes of Erroneous or Willow herself.
Cleaning up the dust...
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519#post_2723519]Introduction[/url] - [b]Rules and the Spreadsheet[/b] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519#post_39884224]Mates[/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C1GXbmT.png[/img] [center][b]The General Rules[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]To be added to the queue, @ me, as the sheet will not be editable to the public to prevent tampering with the order/history [*]When a nest is laid, we will discuss how we split the eggs. In the event of a wegg, Im am willing to let you keep the sole child, and nests with odd numbers I am willing to let you keep the majority. [*]This isnt a game like [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1609202#post_1609202]Soft Mommy[/url] were Armand will be passed around endlessly from clan to clan. Think of it more as a 100 Hatchling Challenge that will go on even after he hits that landmark. I did not breed this dragon myself, and he is very valuable to me in terms of what I bought him for, what Ive done with his lore, and overall how close he has become to me. As it stands now, [i]Armand will always find his way back to my clan to recover and continue forming bonds with the others in the clan he considers home.[/i] [*]With that out of the way, upon request, Armand can be sent to your clan, but purely to nest with your dragon of choice before returning to me. He is also allowed to visit multiple times, under the condition he breeds with a different dragon [*]No payment is needed to host a mate or receive Armand, but donations are always appreciated, at these will allow me to open up more nests and will allow me to expand my lair to increase the odds of me being able to take Armand and any hatchies I decide to keep or sell [*]If you do not specify weather or not you want to receive Armand, I will assume you will be sending the dragon you wish for him to mate with my way [*]On a final, albiet harsh, note, if your dragon is not ready to breed by the time Armand is ready to go to you, they will be moved to the bottom of the queue and you'll have to wait. While this is harsh, I know, its to both help keep things running smoothly and to give your dragon ample time to come off cooldown while keeping the queue moving as fast as the cooldown period will allow it to move. [*]Below are the rules for the people Receiving Armand and those Sending Mates, please read them before deciding if you want him or if you want to send your mate! [/LIST] [columns][b]RECEIVING ARMAND: THE RULES[/b] [LIST=1] [*]No collateral will be necessary to receive him, I just ask that once his nest has been hatched he is returned to me. Ill most likely allow you to keep any children, but if theres one I particularly like, I might ask for one ^^ [*]Armand will not be sent with his apparel, allowing you the freedom to dress him how you wish during his visit to your clan. Feel free to edit his bio to show off the outfit he had during his stay with you! [*]Please dont send him off to a renters nest to be bred, as it kind of defeats the whole purpose. If you want kids to have Plague eyes, for example, send your mate over to me, or you want the kids to have Arcane eyes but your Fire, then Im sad to say your out of luck. I dont wish to deal with a "middle man" so to speak, as to make things less complicated and to prevent the potential loss of hatchling/dragons to one or both parties. Sorry! [*]This shouldnt have to be said but Im going to say it, do not exalt him, change his genes, scatterscroll him, or otherwise modify him in such a way to where the changes are expensive to reverse or downright impossible to fix. Many of my dragons bite [i]hard[/i] [*]On a final note, remember that I have the right to temporarily or permanently close down the ability to have Armand travel, and this will most likely take place in the event of a regening without consent, any type of scatterscrolling, or if he finds himself staying in a clan for longer than the time it takes to hatch a nest [/LIST][nextcol][b]Giving a Mate: The Rules[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Please send them RTB (Ready to Breed), I give the courtesy of sending Armand out RTB, and Id like for you to do the same please [*]While your suitor is in my clan, they will be given a Blooming Strangler as their familiar, to mark them as an Armand suitor. Also expect them to be kept well fed during their stay, and if Im able to, potentially dress them even, which Ill most likely put in their Bio after their visit. Your babies will be safe with me, dont worry~ [*]The dragon can have any sexual orientation or gender identity, I just ask that the dragon be female-coded. With that, send over all your trans men, your bisexual dragons, and your gender non conforming dragons~ [*]Dragons hatched with me will be Plague eye'd, as I have no intent on changing flight anytime soon and will not rent out a nest for you. Once again, I dont want to get third parties involved to give you your desired eye type. [*]If you want, upon request, Ill send you any hatchlings you may want to keep, just give me an ID and Ill be more than happy to send em over, free of charge~[/LIST][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C1GXbmT.png[/img] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nn1HlMrngk9uD_ieMD7U-nCp2mnJ49A-HsjydpByp2A/edit?usp=sharing]The Spreadsheet[/url] The spreadsheet can be viewed above. Here, you can view the queue, the dragons Armand has courted before, and the hatchlings produced thanks to this project. The sheet is here for my convenience only, as to help me keep track of what wants Armand when and weather or not he will be staying with me or if Ill be sending off, alongside the queue order and keeping track of everything. If you want to be added to the queue, @ me, because otherwise theres no way Ill know if you want in or not.[/center]
Introduction - Rules and the Spreadsheet - Mates

C1GXbmT.png
The General Rules
  1. To be added to the queue, @ me, as the sheet will not be editable to the public to prevent tampering with the order/history
  2. When a nest is laid, we will discuss how we split the eggs. In the event of a wegg, Im am willing to let you keep the sole child, and nests with odd numbers I am willing to let you keep the majority.
  3. This isnt a game like Soft Mommy were Armand will be passed around endlessly from clan to clan. Think of it more as a 100 Hatchling Challenge that will go on even after he hits that landmark. I did not breed this dragon myself, and he is very valuable to me in terms of what I bought him for, what Ive done with his lore, and overall how close he has become to me. As it stands now, Armand will always find his way back to my clan to recover and continue forming bonds with the others in the clan he considers home.
  4. With that out of the way, upon request, Armand can be sent to your clan, but purely to nest with your dragon of choice before returning to me. He is also allowed to visit multiple times, under the condition he breeds with a different dragon
  5. No payment is needed to host a mate or receive Armand, but donations are always appreciated, at these will allow me to open up more nests and will allow me to expand my lair to increase the odds of me being able to take Armand and any hatchies I decide to keep or sell
  6. If you do not specify weather or not you want to receive Armand, I will assume you will be sending the dragon you wish for him to mate with my way
  7. On a final, albiet harsh, note, if your dragon is not ready to breed by the time Armand is ready to go to you, they will be moved to the bottom of the queue and you'll have to wait. While this is harsh, I know, its to both help keep things running smoothly and to give your dragon ample time to come off cooldown while keeping the queue moving as fast as the cooldown period will allow it to move.
  8. Below are the rules for the people Receiving Armand and those Sending Mates, please read them before deciding if you want him or if you want to send your mate!
RECEIVING ARMAND: THE RULES
  1. No collateral will be necessary to receive him, I just ask that once his nest has been hatched he is returned to me. Ill most likely allow you to keep any children, but if theres one I particularly like, I might ask for one ^^
  2. Armand will not be sent with his apparel, allowing you the freedom to dress him how you wish during his visit to your clan. Feel free to edit his bio to show off the outfit he had during his stay with you!
  3. Please dont send him off to a renters nest to be bred, as it kind of defeats the whole purpose. If you want kids to have Plague eyes, for example, send your mate over to me, or you want the kids to have Arcane eyes but your Fire, then Im sad to say your out of luck. I dont wish to deal with a "middle man" so to speak, as to make things less complicated and to prevent the potential loss of hatchling/dragons to one or both parties. Sorry!
  4. This shouldnt have to be said but Im going to say it, do not exalt him, change his genes, scatterscroll him, or otherwise modify him in such a way to where the changes are expensive to reverse or downright impossible to fix. Many of my dragons bite hard
  5. On a final note, remember that I have the right to temporarily or permanently close down the ability to have Armand travel, and this will most likely take place in the event of a regening without consent, any type of scatterscrolling, or if he finds himself staying in a clan for longer than the time it takes to hatch a nest
Giving a Mate: The Rules
  1. Please send them RTB (Ready to Breed), I give the courtesy of sending Armand out RTB, and Id like for you to do the same please
  2. While your suitor is in my clan, they will be given a Blooming Strangler as their familiar, to mark them as an Armand suitor. Also expect them to be kept well fed during their stay, and if Im able to, potentially dress them even, which Ill most likely put in their Bio after their visit. Your babies will be safe with me, dont worry~
  3. The dragon can have any sexual orientation or gender identity, I just ask that the dragon be female-coded. With that, send over all your trans men, your bisexual dragons, and your gender non conforming dragons~
  4. Dragons hatched with me will be Plague eye'd, as I have no intent on changing flight anytime soon and will not rent out a nest for you. Once again, I dont want to get third parties involved to give you your desired eye type.
  5. If you want, upon request, Ill send you any hatchlings you may want to keep, just give me an ID and Ill be more than happy to send em over, free of charge~

C1GXbmT.png
The Spreadsheet

The spreadsheet can be viewed above. Here, you can view the queue, the dragons Armand has courted before, and the hatchlings produced thanks to this project. The sheet is here for my convenience only, as to help me keep track of what wants Armand when and weather or not he will be staying with me or if Ill be sending off, alongside the queue order and keeping track of everything. If you want to be added to the queue, @ me, because otherwise theres no way Ill know if you want in or not.
Cleaning up the dust...
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519#post_2723519]Introduction[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519#post_39884223]Rules and Spreadsheet[/url] - [b]Mates[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] [center]Here, you can find a list of all the mates in queue and those who have had a nest with Armand. While I also keep track of this in the Spreadsheet, I figured I'd put this here for those who dont want to skim through it and just want to see the dragons he's courted with during his time with this project. Dragons who are currently nesting or have previously nested with Armand will be moved to the Suitors section, while those who are in queue will be found in the In Queue section. [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] [b]Suitors[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52380342][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/523804/52380342.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49357114][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/493572/49357114.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44316182][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/443162/44316182.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51258100][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/512582/51258100.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53080324][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530804/53080324.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19812355][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198124/19812355.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51469644][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/514697/51469644.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52334300][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/523344/52334300.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53923117][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/539232/53923117.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49234106][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492342/49234106.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49259816][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492599/49259816.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51854922][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518550/51854922.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47946757][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/479468/47946757.png[/img][/url] [b]In Queue [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54396411][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/543965/54396411.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51778279][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517783/51778279.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32156767][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/321568/32156767.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52712392][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/527124/52712392.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53639911][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/536400/53639911.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55582190][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555822/55582190.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49295097][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492951/49295097.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53106499][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/531065/53106499.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53716467][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/537165/53716467.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53209658][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532097/53209658.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53237337][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532374/53237337.png[/img][/url] [/center]

b1smVsP.png
Here, you can find a list of all the mates in queue and those who have had a nest with Armand. While I also keep track of this in the Spreadsheet, I figured I'd put this here for those who dont want to skim through it and just want to see the dragons he's courted with during his time with this project. Dragons who are currently nesting or have previously nested with Armand will be moved to the Suitors section, while those who are in queue will be found in the In Queue section.

b1smVsP.png

Suitors
52380342.png49357114.png44316182.png51258100.png53080324.png19812355.png51469644.png52334300.png53923117.png49234106.png49259816.png51854922.png47946757.png

In Queue
54396411.png 51778279.png 32156767.png52712392.png53639911.png55582190.png49295097.png53106499.png53716467.png53209658.png53237337.png
Cleaning up the dust...
[center][b]Buttons for Hatchlings[/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] [center][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519][img]https://i.imgur.com/ibJ9dmA.png[/img][/url] [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519][img]https://i.imgur.com/ibJ9dmA.png[/img][/url][/bb][/code]
Buttons for Hatchlings

b1smVsP.png
ibJ9dmA.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2723519][img]https://i.imgur.com/ibJ9dmA.png[/img][/url][/bb]
Cleaning up the dust...
[center][size=5]Pinglist[/size] This will mainly be used to ping about all kids that go on sale from this project, alongside any major milestones (100 Hatchlings, Special Eyes, New Suitors, ect.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] [size=2]!MysteryGyn[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b1smVsP.png[/img] If you would like to be added or removed from the Pinglist, just ask! Ill try and maintain this and ping whenever Armand hatches, but no guarantees, as Im not the best with these types of things ^^
Pinglist

This will mainly be used to ping about all kids that go on sale from this project, alongside any major milestones (100 Hatchlings, Special Eyes, New Suitors, ect.)

b1smVsP.png

!MysteryGyn

b1smVsP.png

If you would like to be added or removed from the Pinglist, just ask! Ill try and maintain this and ping whenever Armand hatches, but no guarantees, as Im not the best with these types of things ^^
Cleaning up the dust...
-Reserved-
-Reserved-
Cleaning up the dust...
aaand we're open yeeehawwww
aaand we're open yeeehawwww
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza Willing to toss local aro Morgan into the ring! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44316182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443162/44316182_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CinamonPizza Willing to toss local aro Morgan into the ring!

44316182_350.png
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon happy to add her to the queue~ Thank you for showing intrest in this lil thing Ive got going! WOuld you like me to send Armand your way when your turn comes or would you rather Morgan come my way?
@LeviathanDemon happy to add her to the queue~ Thank you for showing intrest in this lil thing Ive got going! WOuld you like me to send Armand your way when your turn comes or would you rather Morgan come my way?
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza I’ll toss my clan’s own fabled fickle lady into the ring. I’m on mobile so I can’t properly link, but it’s Prism in my Tva’Kadith tab. If you could send him to me when the time comes? For Lore Reasons, you see. This looks fun!
@CinamonPizza I’ll toss my clan’s own fabled fickle lady into the ring. I’m on mobile so I can’t properly link, but it’s Prism in my Tva’Kadith tab. If you could send him to me when the time comes? For Lore Reasons, you see. This looks fun!
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10