Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori Lineage Hub
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 82
@pokemoncha I think there are several people with pending registration requests. I have a few too, and I think there are some others from the last month or two. When I contacted jaspernoir to follow up about it, she said she'd been busy and hadn't been able to get to them yet.
@pokemoncha I think there are several people with pending registration requests. I have a few too, and I think there are some others from the last month or two. When I contacted jaspernoir to follow up about it, she said she'd been busy and hadn't been able to get to them yet.
cDDSaqc.png
@LadyRaptor ahh, makes sense. I just noticed it bc I bought one of dragongem's kids. I'm not trying to be annoying about it, I promise, I just figured I'd ask.
@LadyRaptor ahh, makes sense. I just noticed it bc I bought one of dragongem's kids. I'm not trying to be annoying about it, I promise, I just figured I'd ask.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
To those with pending registrations- as i've seen some discussion in the thread and received a fpm-

my many apologies, for the last several weeks RL was a bit busy (entertaining my kids during a pandemic and all, as well as trying to function while managing my mental health), and then as of about 2 weeks ago, I had a massive family emergency that took me away from FR entirely. I will catch up on registrations asap.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hatchlings wrote:
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Artorias @SariStar @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @BlueCoriander @Bluecupcake52 @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @PiecesOSky @SSakuras @galaxymaster @Violetastrid @Pistrix @FeatheredVulpine @NickyJade156 @Rebiel @Harana @Eiira @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Amezrou @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @RaenHale @Blightwyrm @StoryofaWhale @Izraliza @Raydioactive @blackcrowking @GingerBeans @Azukar @Hawlucha @shaydfox @HelgaHalfHeart @BurntLeafyToast @pokemoncha @theroiprocepios @Formless @gungal @NostalgicBreeze @Liona @LadyRaptor @BlueStopSigns @LuneLight @Nephilinn @dragongem23 @CalliopeVale @sacredpools @KrazKitCat @MiniPandaBuns
Announcements wrote:
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Artorias @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Bluecupcake52 @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @Violetastrid @FeatheredVulpine @Rebiel @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Amezrou @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @Blightwyrm @StoryofaWhale @blackcrowking @Azukar @Hawlucha @shaydfox @theroiprocepios @Formless @NostalgicBreeze @Liona @BlueStopSigns @LuneLight @CalliopeVale @KairiChan @sacredpools @KrazKitCat
To those with pending registrations- as i've seen some discussion in the thread and received a fpm-

my many apologies, for the last several weeks RL was a bit busy (entertaining my kids during a pandemic and all, as well as trying to function while managing my mental health), and then as of about 2 weeks ago, I had a massive family emergency that took me away from FR entirely. I will catch up on registrations asap.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hatchlings wrote:
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Artorias @SariStar @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @BlueCoriander @Bluecupcake52 @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @PiecesOSky @SSakuras @galaxymaster @Violetastrid @Pistrix @FeatheredVulpine @NickyJade156 @Rebiel @Harana @Eiira @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Amezrou @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @RaenHale @Blightwyrm @StoryofaWhale @Izraliza @Raydioactive @blackcrowking @GingerBeans @Azukar @Hawlucha @shaydfox @HelgaHalfHeart @BurntLeafyToast @pokemoncha @theroiprocepios @Formless @gungal @NostalgicBreeze @Liona @LadyRaptor @BlueStopSigns @LuneLight @Nephilinn @dragongem23 @CalliopeVale @sacredpools @KrazKitCat @MiniPandaBuns
Announcements wrote:
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Artorias @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Bluecupcake52 @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @Violetastrid @FeatheredVulpine @Rebiel @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Amezrou @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @Blightwyrm @StoryofaWhale @blackcrowking @Azukar @Hawlucha @shaydfox @theroiprocepios @Formless @NostalgicBreeze @Liona @BlueStopSigns @LuneLight @CalliopeVale @KairiChan @sacredpools @KrazKitCat
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir ahh, I'm sorry if my posting caused you any undue stress! I know these times are tough, and you should be focusing on yourself and your family first. I hope everything is going okay, please take care of yourself!
@Jaspernoir ahh, I'm sorry if my posting caused you any undue stress! I know these times are tough, and you should be focusing on yourself and your family first. I hope everything is going okay, please take care of yourself!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
Real life takes priority over pixel dragons, always. And it doesn't seem as though real life has been kind to anybody lately. I hope you and your family are well - or as well as you all can be for whatever situation you're working through.

Real life takes priority over pixel dragons, always. And it doesn't seem as though real life has been kind to anybody lately. I hope you and your family are well - or as well as you all can be for whatever situation you're working through.

cDDSaqc.png
All good, Jaspernoir~ I think many of us can relate to how weird and chaotic this year has been. x__x; I hope all is well, and that you (and your family) are well and safe!
All good, Jaspernoir~ I think many of us can relate to how weird and chaotic this year has been. x__x; I hope all is well, and that you (and your family) are well and safe!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Jaspernoir [b]PLEASE REGISTER MY DRAGON![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63210697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632107/63210697_350.png[/img][/url] Bloodline: Nascentes morimur Generation: 3 Archetype: Necromancer There! They! Are!!! Bramble has been levelled up and is ready to be registered uvu Birth lair: @dragongem23 Just thought I'd show you how your kid is doing ^v^/
@Jaspernoir PLEASE REGISTER MY DRAGON!

63210697_350.png

Bloodline: Nascentes morimur
Generation: 3
Archetype: Necromancer

There! They! Are!!! Bramble has been levelled up and is ready to be registered uvu

Birth lair: @dragongem23
Just thought I'd show you how your kid is doing ^v^/
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[center]hello all, i have four gen 3 nascentes mormur gals for sale! i am very excited about these quadruplets. they are prenamed & listed in the auction house for 30kt. you can check their bio for adult previews. you can ping me here on this thread and nab them for 20kt, so long as they haven't sold through the AH. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63361549][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/633616/63361549.png[/img][/url] [/center] [size=2]pinglist was here !
hello all, i have four gen 3 nascentes mormur gals for sale! i am very excited about these quadruplets. they are prenamed & listed in the auction house for 30kt. you can check their bio for adult previews.

you can ping me here on this thread and nab them for 20kt, so long as they haven't sold through the AH.

63361549.png

pinglist was here !
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
@StoryofaWhale I'd like to buy Gemini please! :D
@StoryofaWhale I'd like to buy Gemini please! :D
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png