Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~ Your fodder --> My pretties! ~
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133
Could I get relic?
Could I get relic?
Oufkzg8.png
@Illyrael

Can you hold fruit salad and manet for me? I have 3 hatchlings that are two days old.
@Illyrael

Can you hold fruit salad and manet for me? I have 3 hatchlings that are two days old.
aiGlhyh.png9810452b-c76a-11e9-a9f0-99c31ca69299.gif(by BibbitHuFygBY.png
@UltraNumbed of course! I'll set you up with a CR :)
@Gilan1 for sure :) I'll set you up with a CR and you can fill it when they're grown
@UltraNumbed of course! I'll set you up with a CR :)
@Gilan1 for sure :) I'll set you up with a CR and you can fill it when they're grown
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael would i be able to get this boy? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332714] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332714_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Illyrael would i be able to get this boy?

59332714_350.png
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan of course! On the way :)
@Virabelasan of course! On the way :)

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael

Can I snag Viperscale for three fodder?
@Illyrael

Can I snag Viperscale for three fodder?
IdpyTj.gif
@RoxySantana yup! He's on the way
@RoxySantana yup! He's on the way

3GyKulQ.gif
I'm still alive and realized that this thread passed its 2-year anniversary two months ago. Here's a small update with an assortment of pretty dragons as a belated celebration :)

@alyssa97705 @Marimar @LennyThynn @MelPonds @curiousraven @Amethystkitten @AliaEli3 @KastorGhost @GoldenWaffles908 @ExAlien @ThatJapana @juujuub33 @DedHuesos @Nyebe @Naydra @NovaLatte @Shougoney @XiangEr @SugarRose22 @katachresis @Anticx @PapaPun @cheilith @Deltazz @BunnyHero @Alastriona @Kalia @Rosayc @RK0Luna @Painrivers @questionmarks @cvthedral @FoggyDownpour @MiniPandaBuns @RiverRuns

For WCs: @Rosekitten @Snowcelot @GoldenWaffles908 @VairaSmythe @ShadowRinny
For imps: @/Snowcelot @fishheart
For SDs: @/Snowcelot
I'm still alive and realized that this thread passed its 2-year anniversary two months ago. Here's a small update with an assortment of pretty dragons as a belated celebration :)

@alyssa97705 @Marimar @LennyThynn @MelPonds @curiousraven @Amethystkitten @AliaEli3 @KastorGhost @GoldenWaffles908 @ExAlien @ThatJapana @juujuub33 @DedHuesos @Nyebe @Naydra @NovaLatte @Shougoney @XiangEr @SugarRose22 @katachresis @Anticx @PapaPun @cheilith @Deltazz @BunnyHero @Alastriona @Kalia @Rosayc @RK0Luna @Painrivers @questionmarks @cvthedral @FoggyDownpour @MiniPandaBuns @RiverRuns

For WCs: @Rosekitten @Snowcelot @GoldenWaffles908 @VairaSmythe @ShadowRinny
For imps: @/Snowcelot @fishheart
For SDs: @/Snowcelot

3GyKulQ.gif
@illyrael

Can I get Rope?
@illyrael

Can I get Rope?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Illyrael welcome back and congratulations! :D I just nabbed Haumiaroa off the AH :)
@Illyrael welcome back and congratulations! :D I just nabbed Haumiaroa off the AH :)
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133