Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [private] Breeding request
1 2 3 4
@Kalia @SuicidalDoe, Okay, I've bred them. There are three eggs.
@Kalia @SuicidalDoe, Okay, I've bred them. There are three eggs.
@Kalia
Ooh this is really interesting! I do want to help, just wanna ask how much do you think you would need to breed him to get what you want?
For my dragons I don't mind a few babies, but I don't want their offspring list to be incredibly long.
@Kalia
Ooh this is really interesting! I do want to help, just wanna ask how much do you think you would need to breed him to get what you want?
For my dragons I don't mind a few babies, but I don't want their offspring list to be incredibly long.
@Dreamcoyote
With my luck it may take infinite amount of trials... But if you want to keep the list of offspring as short as possible, I won't ask for more than 1-2 rounds and will simply pick baby(ies) closest to my goal - and find a way to continue from there :)
@Dreamcoyote
With my luck it may take infinite amount of trials... But if you want to keep the list of offspring as short as possible, I won't ask for more than 1-2 rounds and will simply pick baby(ies) closest to my goal - and find a way to continue from there :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia, you can keep all the offspring from Bonecrusher, I don't have any room atm lol
@Kalia, you can keep all the offspring from Bonecrusher, I don't have any room atm lol
@kalia Sure Sorry I was busy the last few days, but I would be willing to lend her to you. I need to run again, but if you set up the crossroads I will accept it when I get home after work.
@kalia Sure Sorry I was busy the last few days, but I would be willing to lend her to you. I need to run again, but if you set up the crossroads I will accept it when I get home after work.
smallest_caesin_sig_by_bananaflavoredshroom_ddci9jd.png
@Shadowyn
Sure, no problem, I'm in no hurry - I really appreciate your willingness to help :)
I've sent you a CR and I'll breed her as soon as I get the boy from @Dreamcoyote
and find a Plague host (which should happen on the same day since I'm in nest rental group).
Just a question - would you allow me to breed her more than once if needed and if so, should I send her back to you after each breeding or keep her with me?
@Dreamcoyote
Similar question - if you allow me to breed him more than once should I keep him with me or send back after each round? Maybe tell me how many babies would you allow on him, so I'll have some indicator on when I have to search for some further pairing for the offspring he gets.
@Shadowyn
Sure, no problem, I'm in no hurry - I really appreciate your willingness to help :)
I've sent you a CR and I'll breed her as soon as I get the boy from @Dreamcoyote
and find a Plague host (which should happen on the same day since I'm in nest rental group).
Just a question - would you allow me to breed her more than once if needed and if so, should I send her back to you after each breeding or keep her with me?
@Dreamcoyote
Similar question - if you allow me to breed him more than once should I keep him with me or send back after each round? Maybe tell me how many babies would you allow on him, so I'll have some indicator on when I have to search for some further pairing for the offspring he gets.
@Kalia
Okay, the eggs are hatched. One of them is moss/tarnish/antique, the other two are goldenrod/hickory/antique. Do you want me to send you all three, or just the first one?
@Kalia
Okay, the eggs are hatched. One of them is moss/tarnish/antique, the other two are goldenrod/hickory/antique. Do you want me to send you all three, or just the first one?
@Cathartes
Aaaah, bless you for your luck!
Only first one, thanks :)
Please ask SuicidalDoe if they want one of the remainders (two posts up they passed on any babies, but maybe changed mind) - if not, both are yours.

@SuicidalDoe
Thanks you so much for helping me with this project :D
@Cathartes
Aaaah, bless you for your luck!
Only first one, thanks :)
Please ask SuicidalDoe if they want one of the remainders (two posts up they passed on any babies, but maybe changed mind) - if not, both are yours.

@SuicidalDoe
Thanks you so much for helping me with this project :D
@Cathartes I wasn't able to reply but I'd love to have the other offsprings! Just need to make room :)
@Cathartes I wasn't able to reply but I'd love to have the other offsprings! Just need to make room :)
@SuicidalDoe, Right, I'll send them over.
@SuicidalDoe, Right, I'll send them over.
1 2 3 4