Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Trading pretties for fodder~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Conviction
I can trade her for 5 :)
@Conviction
I can trade her for 5 :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing

Sure thing! I will send the CR now ^^
@Rosewing

Sure thing! I will send the CR now ^^
FMab3MX.gif
@Rosewing
How many fodder for the Seafoam/Ice/Orchid G1? :D
@Rosewing
How many fodder for the Seafoam/Ice/Orchid G1? :D
@ClickClockWood
I value that one pretty high so probably a combo of fodder/currency might be better.
Currently valuing it at 200 gems and the fodder at 7k/7gems
Let me know what you might want to do :)
@ClickClockWood
I value that one pretty high so probably a combo of fodder/currency might be better.
Currently valuing it at 200 gems and the fodder at 7k/7gems
Let me know what you might want to do :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
I have a lot of fodder I want to get rid of, would you take 25 adult fodder for her?
@Rosewing
I have a lot of fodder I want to get rid of, would you take 25 adult fodder for her?
@Rosewing
@ClickClockWood

Omg that is so weird I thought I responded to you yesterday but now I don't see the message?
I can take 25, please let me know if you are still interested!
I removed her from AH for you already as well :)
@ClickClockWood

Omg that is so weird I thought I responded to you yesterday but now I don't see the message?
I can take 25, please let me know if you are still interested!
I removed her from AH for you already as well :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing
I am definitely still interested, just let me know when it's okay to start sending them all over. :D
@Rosewing
I am definitely still interested, just let me know when it's okay to start sending them all over. :D
@Nature4ever
Could you give me the name or description? xD
Harder to check through the numbers
@Nature4ever
Could you give me the name or description? xD
Harder to check through the numbers
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Nature4ever
Oh sorry that is one of the dragons not for trade since he is on page 2 and not on AH (sorry if first post was kinda confusing!)
@Nature4ever
Oh sorry that is one of the dragons not for trade since he is on page 2 and not on AH (sorry if first post was kinda confusing!)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing Hello! I’m real interested in this gal! I currently have a lvl25 (with no Elim), a really pretty g1, festival apparel/fams, and bee babies hatching soon. Any of this interest you for this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15776618] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157767/15776618_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rosewing
Hello! I’m real interested in this gal! I currently have a lvl25 (with no Elim), a really pretty g1, festival apparel/fams, and bee babies hatching soon. Any of this interest you for this gal?

15776618_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24