Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Project [O P E N]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@magicalnonbinary: Thanks to you also~

My generation project doesn't have any restrictions, but I feel that this gives it a lot of flexibility when it comes to joining other families like Starfall into it (think of it as a melting pot family!). My wish is to eventually have individual lines for each family that has been crossbred in. It'll be challenge since most of the hatchlings are in the orange and yellow range currently, but it'll be fun~ ^ ^
@magicalnonbinary: Thanks to you also~

My generation project doesn't have any restrictions, but I feel that this gives it a lot of flexibility when it comes to joining other families like Starfall into it (think of it as a melting pot family!). My wish is to eventually have individual lines for each family that has been crossbred in. It'll be challenge since most of the hatchlings are in the orange and yellow range currently, but it'll be fun~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@magicalnonbinary: I can understand what you mean. I would feel weird asking for a hatchling only to not participate at all, but that's just me. I do like this project and I apologize if my newness made you think I'm just trying to get a freebie to run off with.

Just a heads up, I'm going to be headed home in about 20 minutes or so. I don't have a PC at home, so I won't be able to accept the CR until Monday since I have the next four days off from work and will be with family during that time. The PC was over 6 years old and decided to die before the holidays and I won't use my shopping money when I have to buy gifts still. x_x; I will be sure to check FR one more time before I punch-out for home though. :)
@magicalnonbinary: I can understand what you mean. I would feel weird asking for a hatchling only to not participate at all, but that's just me. I do like this project and I apologize if my newness made you think I'm just trying to get a freebie to run off with.

Just a heads up, I'm going to be headed home in about 20 minutes or so. I don't have a PC at home, so I won't be able to accept the CR until Monday since I have the next four days off from work and will be with family during that time. The PC was over 6 years old and decided to die before the holidays and I won't use my shopping money when I have to buy gifts still. x_x; I will be sure to check FR one more time before I punch-out for home though. :)
T4tp2CW.png
@mercurialwings - I saw that! I think this will be a fun challenge for those that like to breed with purpose in mind. I would eventually like to see Starfall cross-breed with other families and projects too. I think that's the goal for most projects, is to spread and have a long long lineage. (: excited to see the outcomes! I look forward to lore collabs!

@Kveldulfr - hopefully I got her to you in time <3 I hope you get to look at her and accept her before you clock out for the day. If not no worries. (: She'll wait for you haha.
And no reason to apologize. I can see you're interested and engaged. I'm excited to see what happens!
@mercurialwings - I saw that! I think this will be a fun challenge for those that like to breed with purpose in mind. I would eventually like to see Starfall cross-breed with other families and projects too. I think that's the goal for most projects, is to spread and have a long long lineage. (: excited to see the outcomes! I look forward to lore collabs!

@Kveldulfr - hopefully I got her to you in time <3 I hope you get to look at her and accept her before you clock out for the day. If not no worries. (: She'll wait for you haha.
And no reason to apologize. I can see you're interested and engaged. I'm excited to see what happens!
iW3gSs4.pngcat_in_a_bottle_by_acidkitty3-d46zwp3.gif
@magicalnonbinary: I got stuck over my clock out since a customer would not make up their mind. x_x So, dropped in to say that I did get her and thank you! I am look forward to figuring an outfit out and leveling her. Have to head out for last minute Thanksgiving foodstuffs!
@magicalnonbinary: I got stuck over my clock out since a customer would not make up their mind. x_x So, dropped in to say that I did get her and thank you! I am look forward to figuring an outfit out and leveling her. Have to head out for last minute Thanksgiving foodstuffs!
T4tp2CW.png
@magicalnonbinary: Oh, definitely~ Though I think mine is sorta along the lines of incorporate as many as I can. XD So far, AT has been very slow moving (partly due to WC breeding cooldowns), but I don't mind. It's a project that developed out of nowhere and I won't abandon it even if it ends up being just me and a bunch of friends. :3
@magicalnonbinary: Oh, definitely~ Though I think mine is sorta along the lines of incorporate as many as I can. XD So far, AT has been very slow moving (partly due to WC breeding cooldowns), but I don't mind. It's a project that developed out of nowhere and I won't abandon it even if it ends up being just me and a bunch of friends. :3
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Kveldulfr wonderful! So glad you like her (: I hope you have a happy and wonderful thanksgiving and that you get all your last minute food stuffs in time!

@mercurialwings WC cool downs do take a lot of time, but things will pick up when more breeds are introduced into the project (: I know what you mean. I love my project too. I don't think I could abandon it. I put too much work into the lore and the dragons as a whole. But I have to commend you--for a supposed last minute project it is put together very well. And I love the fact that founders are Gen 1s. My dragons are not Gen ones, so that can make lineage (offspring they had before the project a little tricky) As least in Cleitus's case.
@Kveldulfr wonderful! So glad you like her (: I hope you have a happy and wonderful thanksgiving and that you get all your last minute food stuffs in time!

@mercurialwings WC cool downs do take a lot of time, but things will pick up when more breeds are introduced into the project (: I know what you mean. I love my project too. I don't think I could abandon it. I put too much work into the lore and the dragons as a whole. But I have to commend you--for a supposed last minute project it is put together very well. And I love the fact that founders are Gen 1s. My dragons are not Gen ones, so that can make lineage (offspring they had before the project a little tricky) As least in Cleitus's case.
@magicalnonbinary: Imperials ones are just as bad and they're one of my favorite breeds also. lol

I've the same mindset regarding my generational project. There are plans to add more lore to the first page, but I want to keep it open for people to develop their own lore as they wanted (if that makes sense). I chose to use Gen 1s because, as you called it, it would be something different from other generation projects and gave me a reason to use Gen 1s that I had picked up for cheap when I first joined (the expensive part was breed and gene changing). The colors of the parents have a nice yellow-orange range, but that wasn't really intention.

Like you, I do wonder when people adopt the AT Gen 1s whether they will participate or not. And since they are purebred Gen 2 outside of the project, I have an adoption fee for these hatchlings in case people just want to keep them. All other hatchlings, AT Gen 2 and on, are free when coming from me. I leave it up to other breeders in the project to figure out whether they want to charge or not.
@magicalnonbinary: Imperials ones are just as bad and they're one of my favorite breeds also. lol

I've the same mindset regarding my generational project. There are plans to add more lore to the first page, but I want to keep it open for people to develop their own lore as they wanted (if that makes sense). I chose to use Gen 1s because, as you called it, it would be something different from other generation projects and gave me a reason to use Gen 1s that I had picked up for cheap when I first joined (the expensive part was breed and gene changing). The colors of the parents have a nice yellow-orange range, but that wasn't really intention.

Like you, I do wonder when people adopt the AT Gen 1s whether they will participate or not. And since they are purebred Gen 2 outside of the project, I have an adoption fee for these hatchlings in case people just want to keep them. All other hatchlings, AT Gen 2 and on, are free when coming from me. I leave it up to other breeders in the project to figure out whether they want to charge or not.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings - it's true. you have to wait till the end of the month just to breed them again ;3; such a long time. That absolutely does. It is pretty much why I like to include biographical information in the bios before I send the hatchling off into the world. To give folks something to work with. They can absolutely delete my work and start from scratch, it is ultimately their dragon. But I like those tidbits jump start the imagination, and maybe people will go from there.

I thought it was a very good idea to add the adoption fee. At least you know that way folks are messing around with your project, and even if they decided to, you still have treasure in your pocket to help with expenses.

(( btw I started shopping. O3O;; because I can't help myself. I've picked a few mating options for my first Alchemist's Tool. >:D btw, do you know when you'll be getting more? I can move this section to your projects thread if you think that's appropriate ))
@mercurialwings - it's true. you have to wait till the end of the month just to breed them again ;3; such a long time. That absolutely does. It is pretty much why I like to include biographical information in the bios before I send the hatchling off into the world. To give folks something to work with. They can absolutely delete my work and start from scratch, it is ultimately their dragon. But I like those tidbits jump start the imagination, and maybe people will go from there.

I thought it was a very good idea to add the adoption fee. At least you know that way folks are messing around with your project, and even if they decided to, you still have treasure in your pocket to help with expenses.

(( btw I started shopping. O3O;; because I can't help myself. I've picked a few mating options for my first Alchemist's Tool. >:D btw, do you know when you'll be getting more? I can move this section to your projects thread if you think that's appropriate ))
@magicalnonbinary: In a way, it's not bad to have long cooldowns either since it forces each nest to be spread out. I don't hate them unless I'm trying to breed a certain color combination. lol

I appreciate little notes like that in the bio and plan to incorporate it into hers when I figure out what sort of individual she will become. :) Typically, I usually look at the parents' bio when I'm ready to do some writing and pick pieces of what I read to weave in to the story. Plus, like you said, the notes can give inspiration, which is something I need these days. Serious writer's block lately. XP

I'm glad I had the adoption fee in place since there's already 2-3 AT Gen 1s that have been bought, and not bred at all. One is even Unnamed still. -x-;

XD I'm glad you're interested! The AT founders will be RTB in three days, but I debating whether I'll have their next nest be Christmas one (though I'm not even sure if dates like that for hatch dates are very popular). I'm fine with discussing here since it's easier to keep track of the conversation in one spot. lol
@magicalnonbinary: In a way, it's not bad to have long cooldowns either since it forces each nest to be spread out. I don't hate them unless I'm trying to breed a certain color combination. lol

I appreciate little notes like that in the bio and plan to incorporate it into hers when I figure out what sort of individual she will become. :) Typically, I usually look at the parents' bio when I'm ready to do some writing and pick pieces of what I read to weave in to the story. Plus, like you said, the notes can give inspiration, which is something I need these days. Serious writer's block lately. XP

I'm glad I had the adoption fee in place since there's already 2-3 AT Gen 1s that have been bought, and not bred at all. One is even Unnamed still. -x-;

XD I'm glad you're interested! The AT founders will be RTB in three days, but I debating whether I'll have their next nest be Christmas one (though I'm not even sure if dates like that for hatch dates are very popular). I'm fine with discussing here since it's easier to keep track of the conversation in one spot. lol
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings - it sounds like you have more patience than I do lol. I'm just a brat who hates waiting lol.

I do that stuff too especially when it's dragons I adopt or if it's a dragon from another project. Writer's block is so real ;3; you have to get inspiration where you can these days.

YEAP--that's why it's mandatory for dergs to get named as soon as they go through the CR. One of the dergs from Cleitus's first nest is STILL unnamed. It is so frustrating. I've talked to the owner twice already and we essentially came to a stalemate. ;3; Still unnamed. I feel like now they're just doing it out of spite.

I'm not sure if they're popular either. I see some hatcheries get a lot of business. Hopefully it'll pick up foot traffic for your project if you decide to do it. I'll admit I'm biased and hope you do it sooner. xD
@mercurialwings - it sounds like you have more patience than I do lol. I'm just a brat who hates waiting lol.

I do that stuff too especially when it's dragons I adopt or if it's a dragon from another project. Writer's block is so real ;3; you have to get inspiration where you can these days.

YEAP--that's why it's mandatory for dergs to get named as soon as they go through the CR. One of the dergs from Cleitus's first nest is STILL unnamed. It is so frustrating. I've talked to the owner twice already and we essentially came to a stalemate. ;3; Still unnamed. I feel like now they're just doing it out of spite.

I'm not sure if they're popular either. I see some hatcheries get a lot of business. Hopefully it'll pick up foot traffic for your project if you decide to do it. I'll admit I'm biased and hope you do it sooner. xD
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17