Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Sanddollar Knights Project - Free Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5
@Azellia

Ahh if that bogsneak lady is up for grabs, I would love to have her ;A;
@Azellia

Ahh if that bogsneak lady is up for grabs, I would love to have her ;A;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu @SkyTheMcPro @soundwaveskids

Gotcha! Will send the knights out in just a bit - take good care of them! Glad to see all of these kids off to a good start ^_^
@Adu @SkyTheMcPro @soundwaveskids

Gotcha! Will send the knights out in just a bit - take good care of them! Glad to see all of these kids off to a good start ^_^
newsig.png
@Azellia: Oooh! Could I possibly adopt one when more SDs are availible? This seems pretty cool.
@Azellia: Oooh! Could I possibly adopt one when more SDs are availible? This seems pretty cool.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32130245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321303/32130245_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love to keep this guy, but hes not exactly the type of dragon I like, so I wanted to give him back to the thread! Would anyone want him? @Azellia[s] I hope I'm allowed to do this..[/s]

32130245_350.png

I would love to keep this guy, but hes not exactly the type of dragon I like, so I wanted to give him back to the thread! Would anyone want him?

@Azellia
I hope I'm allowed to do this..
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@SkyTheMcPro

That's fine! I'll put him back up on the front page.

@Starrydance @MagicHurdle @Rosekitten @Hoefler, you've shown some interest in this project, perhaps one of you guys would like to pick him up?
@SkyTheMcPro

That's fine! I'll put him back up on the front page.

@Starrydance @MagicHurdle @Rosekitten @Hoefler, you've shown some interest in this project, perhaps one of you guys would like to pick him up?
newsig.png
@Azellia

I'm gonna hold out for a skink spinner if at all possible ^^ but I hope he gets a home I love projects like this.
@Azellia

I'm gonna hold out for a skink spinner if at all possible ^^ but I hope he gets a home I love projects like this.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
newsig.png
Could I have Kieren?@Azellia
Could I have Kieren?@Azellia
@Fallenphoenix78

Kieren is a founder dragon and therefore not up for adoption, unfortunately!
@Fallenphoenix78

Kieren is a founder dragon and therefore not up for adoption, unfortunately!
newsig.png
If Savir is up for grabs, I'd love him. I can also take a Hatchling.
If Savir is up for grabs, I'd love him. I can also take a Hatchling.
1BVsvX8.gif[/url][/img][img][/img]HKrGNct.png
1 2 3 4 5