Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Sanddollar Knights Project - Free Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5
@Starrydance

Sure thing! ^_^
@Starrydance

Sure thing! ^_^
newsig.png
@Azellia

can i be added to the pinglist please? ^^
@Azellia

can i be added to the pinglist please? ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

Sure thing! I'll add you right away.
@Rosekitten

Sure thing! I'll add you right away.
newsig.png
@Starrydance @MagicHurdle @Rosekitten

Velana and Kieren's nest has hatched!
@Starrydance @MagicHurdle @Rosekitten

Velana and Kieren's nest has hatched!
newsig.png
@Azellia Hello! I'm not 100% sure how this all works, but I really like your idea. If this hatchling is still available, may I adopt her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32130244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321303/32130244_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Azellia

Hello! I'm not 100% sure how this all works, but I really like your idea. If this hatchling is still available, may I adopt her?

32130244_350.png
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Memoriam

Sure thing! I'll send her over in a couple minutes with some gifts. ^_^

And as for how this works - much like the Night Warrior and Celestial Runners project, this is a level-focused generations project. Once your Sanddollar Knight becomes an adult, you can start training her in the Coliseum. Once she reaches level 15 there, any offspring she produces will be considered official Knights-in-Training and can be posted here for others to adopt, and one she reaches level 20 she's considered a fully fledged Sanddollar Knight and can be placed on the Knight Directory!

Since you're new, as well, if you ever need help leveling her up feel free to let me know. I have some Kelp Bed Trainers that could get her to level 10 or so if you're ever having trouble!
@Memoriam

Sure thing! I'll send her over in a couple minutes with some gifts. ^_^

And as for how this works - much like the Night Warrior and Celestial Runners project, this is a level-focused generations project. Once your Sanddollar Knight becomes an adult, you can start training her in the Coliseum. Once she reaches level 15 there, any offspring she produces will be considered official Knights-in-Training and can be posted here for others to adopt, and one she reaches level 20 she's considered a fully fledged Sanddollar Knight and can be placed on the Knight Directory!

Since you're new, as well, if you ever need help leveling her up feel free to let me know. I have some Kelp Bed Trainers that could get her to level 10 or so if you're ever having trouble!
newsig.png
@Azellia um if the other 2 knights listed are still available can I have them? I just joined and I would love to help out here
@Azellia um if the other 2 knights listed are still available can I have them? I just joined and I would love to help out here
@soundwaveskids

I'd be happy to send a knight on over your way, but since this project has just begun and we have a limited amount of knights-in-training I'd like to keep it to one per person for now. This is just in case one never ends up getting trained or resold/exalted, since that would really screw up with the projects's progress!

Sorry if this is an inconvenience at all! Let me know which knight you'd most prefer, though, and I'll happily send them over with a gift. ^_^
@soundwaveskids

I'd be happy to send a knight on over your way, but since this project has just begun and we have a limited amount of knights-in-training I'd like to keep it to one per person for now. This is just in case one never ends up getting trained or resold/exalted, since that would really screw up with the projects's progress!

Sorry if this is an inconvenience at all! Let me know which knight you'd most prefer, though, and I'll happily send them over with a gift. ^_^
newsig.png
@Azellia Hi! May I adopt this beauty? Thank you! (I hope I'm doing this right) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=9&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=95&auth=661c157a4a7562217532bf2fb51b6cceb4ab0b02&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ID is 32130245 (May have put the scryed version D:)
@Azellia

Hi! May I adopt this beauty? Thank you! (I hope I'm doing this right)

dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=9&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=95&auth=661c157a4a7562217532bf2fb51b6cceb4ab0b02&dummyext=prev.png

ID is 32130245
(May have put the scryed version D:)
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@Azellia One knight is fine by me. send scroil I think his name is
@Azellia One knight is fine by me. send scroil I think his name is
1 2 3 4 5