Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nightingales (Project) Free Dragons
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119 120
Hope everyone is doing well.

The founding pairs are on cool down, but will be sitting nests over the next few weeks. Additionally, we have a Gen One who will be on a nest soon. There are a few other Gen Ones close to being Registered as well, and they are sure to have hatchlings soon as well.

So happy to see the project growing.
Hope everyone is doing well.

The founding pairs are on cool down, but will be sitting nests over the next few weeks. Additionally, we have a Gen One who will be on a nest soon. There are a few other Gen Ones close to being Registered as well, and they are sure to have hatchlings soon as well.

So happy to see the project growing.
Thalia and Pollux will be ready to have more hatchlings come Monday. Some Gen Ones are being trained and nearing the opportunity to produce the next generation.

If anyone has any Nightingale news, feel free to share. Any questions, just let me know.
Thalia and Pollux will be ready to have more hatchlings come Monday. Some Gen Ones are being trained and nearing the opportunity to produce the next generation.

If anyone has any Nightingale news, feel free to share. Any questions, just let me know.
@SilverlightAI @SoaringWonders @Rosethewolf0705 @Lambertisaprick @Adu @ZenithNadir @SugarShimmer @Feathertale1 @NanaJama @MissFortune17 @Starrydance @toodlesmcdoodles @VoxxVoleur @H20Delirious @Rosekitten @Neptunelycan

Note that there are hatchlings available for adoption, listed on first page of the thread. They are Generation 2, of Aurora and Jerome. They are lovely.

Additionally, Thalia and Pollux are tending a nest of five eggs. Arietna and GreyMorning have a couple days, and they will be tending to a nest. More babies will be available very soon.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. It's very exciting to see the project growing.
@SilverlightAI @SoaringWonders @Rosethewolf0705 @Lambertisaprick @Adu @ZenithNadir @SugarShimmer @Feathertale1 @NanaJama @MissFortune17 @Starrydance @toodlesmcdoodles @VoxxVoleur @H20Delirious @Rosekitten @Neptunelycan

Note that there are hatchlings available for adoption, listed on first page of the thread. They are Generation 2, of Aurora and Jerome. They are lovely.

Additionally, Thalia and Pollux are tending a nest of five eggs. Arietna and GreyMorning have a couple days, and they will be tending to a nest. More babies will be available very soon.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. It's very exciting to see the project growing.
@Eclipsea I'll take the icy PC! I love Ice PoiTox.
@Eclipsea I'll take the icy PC! I love Ice PoiTox.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
He is pretty. Hope you enjoy. Sending him your way.
@ZenithNadir
He is pretty. Hope you enjoy. Sending him your way.
Please enjoy him! @zenithNadir :)
Please enjoy him! @zenithNadir :)
@Eclipsea Oratorio is Level 14! He's almost all the way to registration level. I also bred him with one of my Night Warriors; they're sitting on a nest of three and I'll hatch it once he's the right level!
@Eclipsea Oratorio is Level 14! He's almost all the way to registration level. I also bred him with one of my Night Warriors; they're sitting on a nest of three and I'll hatch it once he's the right level!
@Zenith Nadir

Oh, that is exciting. Thank you for the update. So looking forward to seeing some NW/NG crosses. My own NG is at 12 right now. Training her when I've got the time, and the laptop will cooperate. She's working with some of my NWs, and they are nearing 20.
@Zenith Nadir

Oh, that is exciting. Thank you for the update. So looking forward to seeing some NW/NG crosses. My own NG is at 12 right now. Training her when I've got the time, and the laptop will cooperate. She's working with some of my NWs, and they are nearing 20.
@Eclipsea HE'S DONE IT! Oratorio is now a Level 15 Nightingale. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32198862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321989/32198862_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Eclipsea HE'S DONE IT! Oratorio is now a Level 15 Nightingale.

32198862_350.png
@ZenithNadir

That is awesome. I have him Registered now. So excited to see his hatchlings.

@ZenithNadir

That is awesome. I have him Registered now. So excited to see his hatchlings.

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 119 120