Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 812 813 814 815 816 ... 6917 6918
@HiddenGalaxy 2 eggs on the nest =)
@HiddenGalaxy 2 eggs on the nest =)
Hatchery: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2299443
~ Banner Design by Mibella ~
BSM6jVo.png
@alyblaith @Amburgerl @Aprelle @Caige @Corrupted @Drakenhart @flatwoods @GryphonSong @HiddenGalaxy @ilimati @Mouse @rexcorvidae @rocketgirl2 @Serezenith @SpaceFerrari @Spriggan @Taneko @TheTigersDen @twotone

Does anyone have a nature nest open? :)
Let me know what kidn of food you'd like!
@alyblaith @Amburgerl @Aprelle @Caige @Corrupted @Drakenhart @flatwoods @GryphonSong @HiddenGalaxy @ilimati @Mouse @rexcorvidae @rocketgirl2 @Serezenith @SpaceFerrari @Spriggan @Taneko @TheTigersDen @twotone

Does anyone have a nature nest open? :)
Let me know what kidn of food you'd like!
@ Kallistrate I have a nest you can use! Go ahead and send the CR, and I'll accept before rollover (just got to clear out a couple fodder so I have room.) Any food except for seafood would be great!

Edit: You must be offline, and I'm getting ready to go offline now. Send the CR, and I'll accept and nest them tomorrow. :)
@ Kallistrate I have a nest you can use! Go ahead and send the CR, and I'll accept before rollover (just got to clear out a couple fodder so I have room.) Any food except for seafood would be great!

Edit: You must be offline, and I'm getting ready to go offline now. Send the CR, and I'll accept and nest them tomorrow. :)
@Alliance @Deluxe @Deoxtri @Dragondrop @dustclouds @Enriana @Eve @heartcrusher1 @Hexacoatl @HuskyLove @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Morifinde @Nightfleet @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @Petrychor @Shikoire @SperoDeoVolente @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted @80MinToMidnight @AceChaser @CatsAndMaths @Deva @UtopianAngel @emeemay @Endro @zorramala @Grafkrabber @GlitchingFlame @IcyHot @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @scarffles @VincentAnderlin @SevanGriever

Hello there, I'm looking for one Light nest and one Ice nest - please let me know what food you prefer!
@Alliance @Deluxe @Deoxtri @Dragondrop @dustclouds @Enriana @Eve @heartcrusher1 @Hexacoatl @HuskyLove @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Morifinde @Nightfleet @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @Petrychor @Shikoire @SperoDeoVolente @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted @80MinToMidnight @AceChaser @CatsAndMaths @Deva @UtopianAngel @emeemay @Endro @zorramala @Grafkrabber @GlitchingFlame @IcyHot @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @scarffles @VincentAnderlin @SevanGriever

Hello there, I'm looking for one Light nest and one Ice nest - please let me know what food you prefer!
3iZwwkw.png
@Sassapphire I can take them! Ive got lots of exalting to do so I have space :) no food necessary! Im light :D
@Sassapphire I can take them! Ive got lots of exalting to do so I have space :) no food necessary! Im light :D
GK4eFNL.gif GK4eFNL.gif
@Kallistrate Three eggs! :)
@Kallistrate Three eggs! :)
@HiddenGalaxy
I sure do; sadly I aint the first one :D
ps: if I happen to be your choice: some seafood pls :D
@HiddenGalaxy
I sure do; sadly I aint the first one :D
ps: if I happen to be your choice: some seafood pls :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@80MinToMidnight @AceChaser @CatsAndMaths @Deva @UtopianAngel @emeemay @Endro @zorramala @Grafkrabber @GlitchingFlame @IcyHot @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @scarffles @VincentAnderlin @SevanGriever

Hello all! In need of 2 Ice nests, let me know how many you can take and what food you'd like

Found!
@80MinToMidnight @AceChaser @CatsAndMaths @Deva @UtopianAngel @emeemay @Endro @zorramala @Grafkrabber @GlitchingFlame @IcyHot @misericordieuse @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @scarffles @VincentAnderlin @SevanGriever

Hello all! In need of 2 Ice nests, let me know how many you can take and what food you'd like

Found!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@aformofmotion @AdventureTiger @arcaneidolriots @CelticRoses @Dameron @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Irisen @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @Lilabounce @MoonWater @Myling @Oniryuu @Runasunder @Sethian @Shleedelie @SilverOwl125 @SoullessARMY

Hey there, can any of you host an imp pair? :D
@aformofmotion @AdventureTiger @arcaneidolriots @CelticRoses @Dameron @Dodecahedron @Elven0artist0 @emzynai @EpicSquid @HailQueenSteph @Impception @Iralla @Irisen @Kallistrate @KameTurtle @KhepriRose @Kyoki @Lilabounce @MoonWater @Myling @Oniryuu @Runasunder @Sethian @Shleedelie @SilverOwl125 @SoullessARMY

Hey there, can any of you host an imp pair? :D
ZQGfAQY.png

@MysticDay

Thank you for the offer, but as you saw, someone offered before you.

@MysticDay

Thank you for the offer, but as you saw, someone offered before you.
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
1 2 ... 812 813 814 815 816 ... 6917 6918