Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6013 6014 6015 6016 6017 ... 6890 6891
Still searching! :D [quote name="Psittacidae" date="2022-05-26 17:26:02" ] LF 1x fire nest please! [quote=Fire CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/vonVRKR.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Booleano, @CO1LD, @Dewdropdragon, @DrakoTheDragon, @Fallenarrow, @lovelykitten94, @MineralTownNPC, @Noodlesper, @Pennywhistle, @Righat, @tmplr, @tuxedocatatonic[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [/quote]
Still searching! :D
Psittacidae wrote on 2022-05-26 17:26:02:
LF 1x fire nest please!
Fire CFCE Hosts wrote:
vonVRKR.png o @Booleano, @CO1LD, @Dewdropdragon, @DrakoTheDragon, @Fallenarrow, @lovelykitten94, @MineralTownNPC, @Noodlesper, @Pennywhistle, @Righat, @tmplr, @tuxedocatatonic

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@Pennywhistle @Zaratyst

I will be unavailable to host any nests starting today, as I am going on vacation next week, and I am working every day up to the 1st, but I will be back and able to host again on the 18th of June. I am just updating you, not disappearing from the network entirely. <3
@Pennywhistle @Zaratyst

I will be unavailable to host any nests starting today, as I am going on vacation next week, and I am working every day up to the 1st, but I will be back and able to host again on the 18th of June. I am just updating you, not disappearing from the network entirely. <3
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
Hello! I'm looking for a nature nest to host one pair, just let me know if you need food or anything in return. c: [quote=Nature CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Nature Tome][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Alithium8, @AsylumBat, @briar, @Comfrey, @Doki, @DragonLover999, @GentleGentoo, @Griffen7232, @hawchoo, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @kveikur, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @Rosekitten, @Thunderjam, @WendysWing, @windywildwaves, @xullre[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Peyp[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] @Mutt I can host the last two Ice nests for you, no food needed c:
Hello! I'm looking for a nature nest to host one pair, just let me know if you need food or anything in return. c:
Nature CFCE Hosts wrote:
Nature Tome o @Alithium8, @AsylumBat, @briar, @Comfrey, @Doki, @DragonLover999, @GentleGentoo, @Griffen7232, @hawchoo, @jayquills, @Kotoej, @kveikur, @Lucanidae, @MoonlitCacti, @Rosekitten, @Thunderjam, @WendysWing, @windywildwaves, @xullre

Flight moderator: @Peyp

Please host for current CFCE members only!

@Mutt

I can host the last two Ice nests for you, no food needed c:
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@Mutt

Pop and Cotton had five eggs, and Apera and Fidget had two! c:
@Mutt

Pop and Cotton had five eggs, and Apera and Fidget had two! c:
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia

I can host, plants are appreciated!
@crystallofolia

I can host, plants are appreciated!
@arcaneidolriots Your lovely dragon babies hatched and are all gathered up and heading home. You may meet them at your local Crossroads at your convenience.
@arcaneidolriots Your lovely dragon babies hatched and are all gathered up and heading home. You may meet them at your local Crossroads at your convenience.
@MeadowMatriarch

Have a great vacation, Meadow, I hope you have lots of fun!

@Psittacidae

I've got a fire nest for you! (Any food but plants is fine!)
@MeadowMatriarch

Have a great vacation, Meadow, I hope you have lots of fun!

@Psittacidae

I've got a fire nest for you! (Any food but plants is fine!)
GRx3A5B.png
@Mutt 3 eggs for both wind nests!
@Mutt 3 eggs for both wind nests!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Mutt - Also three eggs here :)
@Mutt - Also three eggs here :)
@BlueEternity
2 eggs!
@BlueEternity
2 eggs!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif