Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
@80MinToMidnight @AceChaser @CinnamonBun @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Furdora @Grafkrabber @IcyHot @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @UtopianAngel @Valiriah @Vendevorex @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

Hey, Icicles! I need a nest if one of you could provide? Tell me what kind of food you need.
@80MinToMidnight @AceChaser @CinnamonBun @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Furdora @Grafkrabber @IcyHot @MadameDuMal @Nivix @OliveEgg @Ravage @Renarin @SeaAmoeba @SevanGriever @Thunderjam @UtopianAngel @Valiriah @Vendevorex @Villainous @VincentAnderlin

Hey, Icicles! I need a nest if one of you could provide? Tell me what kind of food you need.
PpBM5cS.png
@solusPrime379 I've got space! I really need meat!
@solusPrime379 I've got space! I really need meat!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif

@Ruffian @Doki @Zaratyst

I've sent in a PM about possibly rejoining the CFCE (more then a month ago) - and haven't heard a peep since. I was under the impression that some folks had gone on hiatus or something?

I had been with the original CFCE, and the first re-iteration until a forced hiatus took me away from the game and I was removed per the rules. I had a pretty good track record as well.

Unless the front page needs an update, it says you have Nature spaces still open for members.

So I'm wondering, did my pm get lost or not sent to the right mod?

@Ruffian @Doki @Zaratyst

I've sent in a PM about possibly rejoining the CFCE (more then a month ago) - and haven't heard a peep since. I was under the impression that some folks had gone on hiatus or something?

I had been with the original CFCE, and the first re-iteration until a forced hiatus took me away from the game and I was removed per the rules. I had a pretty good track record as well.

Unless the front page needs an update, it says you have Nature spaces still open for members.

So I'm wondering, did my pm get lost or not sent to the right mod?
@Drakenhart I never saw a PM from you, I'll get with Ruffian and check back with you soon.
@Drakenhart I never saw a PM from you, I'll get with Ruffian and check back with you soon.
@Drakenhart

I don't remember a PM from you, and I don't usually open CFCE PMs unless I have time to add or adjust stuff. Sorry you got overlooked!

You're in now, thank you for your patience. And welcome back!
@Drakenhart

I don't remember a PM from you, and I don't usually open CFCE PMs unless I have time to add or adjust stuff. Sorry you got overlooked!

You're in now, thank you for your patience. And welcome back!
@Ruffian Wow, I was looking at it and suddenly they appeared! GHOST MODDING! OOOeeeOOOO
@Ruffian Wow, I was looking at it and suddenly they appeared! GHOST MODDING! OOOeeeOOOO
@Ruffian @Pripyat just changed their name.... I think I put on ping list who they used to be3, so that is why no feedback.

@pyr0 changed flights, then changed again, I believe.
@Ruffian @Pripyat just changed their name.... I think I put on ping list who they used to be3, so that is why no feedback.

@pyr0 changed flights, then changed again, I believe.
@Ruffian @Doki @Zaratyst

Thanks folks! :) I appreciate it. ^.^

Missed the CFCE, ya'll are a bunch of good people.

<3
@Ruffian @Doki @Zaratyst

Thanks folks! :) I appreciate it. ^.^

Missed the CFCE, ya'll are a bunch of good people.

<3
@Alannaa @aprilraven @Azurrys @beargirl1393 @DeepflowManah @Deeproar @Krycelli @M00nKnight @Nettleflare @PlushiePalooza @Raenea @Raydioactive @Saraku @SilverLanayru @Tamanthajayne @Tamka @TheJadeSiren @torreywolf @Traidy @Yowanini

hullo! anyone with a water nest open? tell me your preferred food!
@Alannaa @aprilraven @Azurrys @beargirl1393 @DeepflowManah @Deeproar @Krycelli @M00nKnight @Nettleflare @PlushiePalooza @Raenea @Raydioactive @Saraku @SilverLanayru @Tamanthajayne @Tamka @TheJadeSiren @torreywolf @Traidy @Yowanini

hullo! anyone with a water nest open? tell me your preferred food!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Haoang20082
I've got one! Whatever the parents eat is fine with me.
@Haoang20082
I've got one! Whatever the parents eat is fine with me.
GAji9p1.png