Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 ... 6868 6869
Hi just joined the CFCE so let me know if I'd doing this right! Looking for one Fire nest and one lightening nest to start! Let me know what kind of food you would prefer and approx amount :D Thank you!

Found thank you!
Hi just joined the CFCE so let me know if I'd doing this right! Looking for one Fire nest and one lightening nest to start! Let me know what kind of food you would prefer and approx amount :D Thank you!

Found thank you!
y7z4RJK.png
[quote=Lightning CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Electric Nymph][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Above, @Alycake, @Amenen, @Axqu, @C4link716, @DemonChild77, @glibcrayon, @Kano3Shuuya, @Kapara, @Konekova, @Lyka, @Mikann, @Momba, @penantiomers, @Pripyat, @Sassapphire, @ShadowPiper, @TeaRex, @TheJadeSiren, @Tigenki, @towershield, @Valencis, @xuliana, @yagendoushi, @Zaratyst, @ZenithNadir[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Plague CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/revamp/banners/plague_small.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Addmon, @Arra, @Eiira, @EmotionalTree, @FelinaeFatale, @halcy, @Helixexe, @Jey, @Nalabyte, @Necromonger, @Peyp, @Redfern, @Scream, @serebronaga, @Thyrin, @XeoNinx[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @torreywolf[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Wind CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Windsinger Painted Vase][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Alliance, @Bodmhall, @briteoctopus, @EvieLady, @Freowyn, @Jaz, @Katarzyna, @Levantera, @nightwolf95, @PiefairieX, @queerqueg, @RaynixAura, @Ruffian, @Scybilla, @Selah, @Serpenthyne, @Smikkles, @sockmonkeygerald, @Strill, @theAbby, @UnseenRangerGal, @VtaehyungV[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @torreywolf[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Hey, everybody! I'm looking for three nests: 1 [b]lightning[/b] nest, [s]1 plague nest, and 1 wind nest![/s] If you'd like a particular type of food, just let me know! :D
Lightning CFCE Hosts wrote:
Electric Nymph o @Above, @Alycake, @Amenen, @Axqu, @C4link716, @DemonChild77, @glibcrayon, @Kano3Shuuya, @Kapara, @Konekova, @Lyka, @Mikann, @Momba, @penantiomers, @Pripyat, @Sassapphire, @ShadowPiper, @TeaRex, @TheJadeSiren, @Tigenki, @towershield, @Valencis, @xuliana, @yagendoushi, @Zaratyst, @ZenithNadir

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Plague CFCE Hosts wrote:
plague_small.png o @Addmon, @Arra, @Eiira, @EmotionalTree, @FelinaeFatale, @halcy, @Helixexe, @Jey, @Nalabyte, @Necromonger, @Peyp, @Redfern, @Scream, @serebronaga, @Thyrin, @XeoNinx

Flight moderator: @torreywolf

Wind CFCE Hosts wrote:
Windsinger Painted Vase o @Alliance, @Bodmhall, @briteoctopus, @EvieLady, @Freowyn, @Jaz, @Katarzyna, @Levantera, @nightwolf95, @PiefairieX, @queerqueg, @RaynixAura, @Ruffian, @Scybilla, @Selah, @Serpenthyne, @Smikkles, @sockmonkeygerald, @Strill, @theAbby, @UnseenRangerGal, @VtaehyungV

Flight moderator: @torreywolf

Hey, everybody! I'm looking for three nests:

1 lightning nest,
1 plague nest, and
1 wind nest!

If you'd like a particular type of food, just let me know! :D

GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle i have nest anything but plants is fine
@Pennywhistle i have nest anything but plants is fine
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Pennywhistle I can help with wind! No food necessary :3
@Pennywhistle I can help with wind! No food necessary :3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Pennywhistle 3 eggs! I feel myself so important :D
@Pennywhistle 3 eggs! I feel myself so important :D
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@themasterplan47
I can host you for fire :) ANything is fine!
@themasterplan47
I can host you for fire :) ANything is fine!
vonVRKR.png
@Pennywhistle Three eggos as well~! [emoji=guardian happy]
@Pennywhistle Three eggos as well~!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@@themasterplan47
Yes you did it right.
I can host your lightning pair. I could use meat, any amount, or none if you're short on it is fine with me.
@@themasterplan47
Yes you did it right.
I can host your lightning pair. I could use meat, any amount, or none if you're short on it is fine with me.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@MistyDragonfell awesome thank you! I’ll send my fire pair and an assortment of food once I get out of class in a few hours

@Zaratyst thank you! I’ve got plenty of meat to spare so I’ll send you some with the pair in a few hours. Thank you for the help
@MistyDragonfell awesome thank you! I’ll send my fire pair and an assortment of food once I get out of class in a few hours

@Zaratyst thank you! I’ve got plenty of meat to spare so I’ll send you some with the pair in a few hours. Thank you for the help
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47
Ok sounds great :)
@themasterplan47
Ok sounds great :)
vonVRKR.png
1 2 ... 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 ... 6868 6869