Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 6889 6890
@Pennywhistle, are you still looking for an arcane nest? I have several nests open if you do and plenty of room in my lair.
@Pennywhistle, are you still looking for an arcane nest? I have several nests open if you do and plenty of room in my lair.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Pennywhistle I've got an arcane nest free if you still need one :] Anything but plants is preferable
@Pennywhistle I've got an arcane nest free if you still need one :] Anything but plants is preferable
LMyxckD.png v0bd3FH.png
@arcaneidolriots

Yay, I am! And thank you! I'll send the pair over right now!

@Irisen

arcaneidol answered less than a minute before you, so I'm good this time, but thank you so much!
@arcaneidolriots

Yay, I am! And thank you! I'll send the pair over right now!

@Irisen

arcaneidol answered less than a minute before you, so I'm good this time, but thank you so much!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle, your pair had two eggs!

I'll send you a reminder the day before the nest hatches so you can have time to prepare to accept everyone back! And thank you for the food! ^^
@Pennywhistle, your pair had two eggs!

I'll send you a reminder the day before the nest hatches so you can have time to prepare to accept everyone back! And thank you for the food! ^^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Arra @CyberInfection @Haoang20082 @hotdoge @interestingword @Jey @PuzzleArai @Raindonkey @RoseyVaporeon @SadieWitch @Scream @serebronaga @TheAnneh @tinyangrycheezit @Velander

Hey plague peeps! Anybody have an open nest for some opal dergs? Let me know what kind of food you'd like.
@Arra @CyberInfection @Haoang20082 @hotdoge @interestingword @Jey @PuzzleArai @Raindonkey @RoseyVaporeon @SadieWitch @Scream @serebronaga @TheAnneh @tinyangrycheezit @Velander

Hey plague peeps! Anybody have an open nest for some opal dergs? Let me know what kind of food you'd like.
bxlULrg.png
@Carmenta @CarmineCranes @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @heartcrusher1 @Hexacoatl @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @nonarygame @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @PrimeNumbersCas @pumpkinpie @RimeRind @Scrimshaw @sempervivums @Shikoire @Starsystems @TheJadeSiren @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted

Heya! I'll be in need of a Light nest for two of my dragons after rollover. Please let me know what kind of food you would like. <3
@Carmenta @CarmineCranes @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @heartcrusher1 @Hexacoatl @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @nonarygame @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @PrimeNumbersCas @pumpkinpie @RimeRind @Scrimshaw @sempervivums @Shikoire @Starsystems @TheJadeSiren @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted

Heya! I'll be in need of a Light nest for two of my dragons after rollover. Please let me know what kind of food you would like. <3
...Q2qxxGt.png
@IcyHot
I've got a nest for you. Meat or seafood would be great.
@IcyHot
I've got a nest for you. Meat or seafood would be great.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Teland

I've got a nest! I'd like insects or meat, please!
@Teland

I've got a nest! I'd like insects or meat, please!
GRx3A5B.png
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @Aprelle @briar @Caige @DarkNative @Doki @HiddenGalaxy @kawaiipotato24 @Kell @KitschBird @LaAstaria @pendragon007 @Phloxy @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Tuberose @twotone @xazz

I'm in need of a Nature nest! Just let me know if you'd like any food. :)
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @Aprelle @briar @Caige @DarkNative @Doki @HiddenGalaxy @kawaiipotato24 @Kell @KitschBird @LaAstaria @pendragon007 @Phloxy @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Tuberose @twotone @xazz

I'm in need of a Nature nest! Just let me know if you'd like any food. :)
Gsc8y3C.png
@Scream
Thank you!!! Sendin them over now!
@Scream
Thank you!!! Sendin them over now!
bxlULrg.png
1 2 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 6889 6890