Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 ... 6850 6851
@arcaneidolriots

Your pairing has four (4) eggs on the fire nest and thanks again for the food!
@arcaneidolriots

Your pairing has four (4) eggs on the fire nest and thanks again for the food!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@XxCalypsoxX I can host for you!
@XxCalypsoxX I can host for you!
Thanks! @silverlanayru @unseenrangergal
Thank you!
Thanks! @silverlanayru @unseenrangergal
Thank you!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Ruffian

hi, i'm a member who just moved from arcane to earth, could my info be updated please?
@Ruffian

hi, i'm a member who just moved from arcane to earth, could my info be updated please?
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@Countercurse I have two Earth nests for you! No preference for food type, send me whatever you'd prefer.
@Countercurse I have two Earth nests for you! No preference for food type, send me whatever you'd prefer.
Ping me to get my attention!
@XxCalypsoxX 3 eggs!
@XxCalypsoxX 3 eggs!
@Zaratyst 2 eggs ^^
@Zaratyst 2 eggs ^^
PMb4IFn.png
[s]Hi everybody I'm in need of an Arcane-Nest![/s] Found! [quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Magical Shard][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@002, @AngelOfMercy, @arcaneidolriots, @Betty, @Darbz2, @Dodecahedron, @EeveeDream, @Elisse, @ElvenArtist, @emzynai, @EpicSquid, @Garion, @jayriios, @Jeevas, @Kallistrate, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @MochaFox, @PhoenixFire36, @Samidare, @ShiNya, @Shleedelie, @SilverWhiteRaven, @Sobeko, @SoullessARMY, @Tamanthajayne, @TheMysteriousL, @uninstallwizard, @vulcanthropy, @xlJaySkylx[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Shelandra[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]If you have a nest free, please let me know what kind of food you'd prefere. :)[/s]
Hi everybody I'm in need of an Arcane-Nest!
Found!
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Magical Shard o @002, @AngelOfMercy, @arcaneidolriots, @Betty, @Darbz2, @Dodecahedron, @EeveeDream, @Elisse, @ElvenArtist, @emzynai, @EpicSquid, @Garion, @jayriios, @Jeevas, @Kallistrate, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @MochaFox, @PhoenixFire36, @Samidare, @ShiNya, @Shleedelie, @SilverWhiteRaven, @Sobeko, @SoullessARMY, @Tamanthajayne, @TheMysteriousL, @uninstallwizard, @vulcanthropy, @xlJaySkylx

Flight moderator: @Shelandra

Please host for current CFCE members only!

If you have a nest free, please let me know what kind of food you'd prefere. :)
RY79kSb.png
@Jey, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
@Jey, I can host you! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
That was fast!
Thank you! I'll send the drgaons and food over in a minute!
@arcaneidolriots
That was fast!
Thank you! I'll send the drgaons and food over in a minute!
RY79kSb.png
1 2 ... 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 ... 6850 6851