Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 ... 532 533 534 535 536 ... 560 561
[i]whoops I accidentally sent this too early lmao — I hope you don’t mind the long story, I had a lot of fun with this![/i] @ilan You decide to select the blue door; after all, it did seem the most welcoming option of the three in front of you. What could go wrong? You press a button to confirm your choice and watch as the door slides open, only to be met moments later by a black loading screen. Except.. you stood there for a good minute only to realize the thing had seemingly crashed or turned off on its own. You’ve seen how this goes down in horror movies, so you simply go to your bedroom and sleep for the night. When you wake up, however, you’re met with a strange, fairly unpleasant odor from the room you stored the cabinet in, and upon investigating the source of it, you enter the room to see the screen blinking a “YOU WIN!” message in bold white letters, a basket full of fish laid neatly in front of it beside three golden-colored apples. You.. vaguely remember playing some kind of game, but given what happened last night, that’s impossible. Did you really play the game, or did it play itself? [item=Sandyshore Sea Bass] [item=Clown Shrimp] [item=Granny Smith Apple] @Boomershine Without hesitation, you choose to proceed through the second door, your eyes lighting up with fearless determination as you press a button on the cabinet to trigger the entry cutscene. The screen flickers black for a moment before it scrolls through lines of white text, explaining the story behind this level; you are one of the last human protectors of dragonkind, as a large band of sorcerers from around the realm seek to harvest their inner magic and drive the species to extinction. You must stop them. In your inventory, you carry two things; a heavy, pink dragon egg and a staff through which you harness your own inner magic. You start in a small village where you’re soon directed over to a man appearing to be some kind of store owner. He thanks you for delivering him the food he requested yesterday and promptly hands over a map that gives direction to a large temple far to the north, wishing you luck on your journey. You thank him before making the trip alone, and you soon realize you need to pass through a fairly nearby cave first in order to end up on the right path; you steel your nerves and make the short trip over to the cavern, entering the inky depths in front of you. Except, you’re not alone here, as you’re quickly ambushed by monsters upon monsters, beasts that the sorcerers had conjured up to prevent someone like you from journeying through. You don’t even realize how long you’d been playing until you pass out lying against the cabinet, disturbed from your slumber by the feeling of something nudging your leg. Your eyes open in shock to see three of the creatures you defeated huddled around you in a circle, and fortunately, a lot more friendly than they were in the game. Now.. does Petco carry Chimera food? [item=Chimera] [item=Magic Carpet] [item=Fenfisher Flattail] @Verdes After a minute of contemplation, you settle on the third door as your final decision. You don’t know what to expect as you click on it and watch as the stony entrance slides open, but perhaps the mystery of it is what made it so exciting; anything could be behind there. The screen goes black for a second and then immediately displays a character that looks eerily similar to yourself, standing in the depths of what seems to be an ancient building made purely of marble, a set of steps in front of you leading up to a platform where a large dragon stands. He holds a proud, regal posture, his smooth, gleaming scales a mix of white and pink, consistent with both his body and his huge and powerful leathery wings — even his eyes are a light pink color, wise and perhaps most importantly, kind and faithful. You know in that moment he is not an opponent, but rather a good friend of yours. “I’m afraid we don’t have much time here. Now that the source of their power has crumbled, the magic of my ancestors will prove too powerful for this temple to hold any longer,” the dragon spoke in a surprisingly soft tone of voice as he slowly moved forward down the old, lightly cracked steps in front of him, pausing in front of your character where a low, lighthearted laugh then rumbled through his scaly chest. “You’ve been carrying me around this whole time and you still don’t know my name, huh? It’s Adon. An honor to stand in your presence.” As soon as he introduces himself, the ceiling above begins to shake dangerously, and bits of the marble walls and the pillars lining it begin to crumble away, scattering dust and small particles all over the floor. Adon’s long neck quickly lowers and you run up to him, throwing one of your legs over the base of his neck to sit between his large, safe wings, and the moment you grasp tightly onto his soft, fluffy mane, he takes off, bolting forward into the collapsing interior beyond. Using the buttons and joystick at your disposal on the arcade cabinet, your inputs control Adon’s movements, causing him to weave around large debris and jump over fallen pillars. You have a feeling this is your only shot and there aren’t any second chances where you can play through this again, so you give it the best of your ability and reflexes, managing to avoid every single obstacle until the very end, where Adon makes one last leap out of the wide entrance of the temple and soars into the evening air just as it disintegrates behind him. The screen fades to black, and at the very end of the credits that roll by, something thunks against the floor behind the cabinet, prompting you to investigate, where right there sits a large, oddly familiar pink dragon egg. Wait a second.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65775552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657756/65775552_350.png[/img][/url]
whoops I accidentally sent this too early lmao — I hope you don’t mind the long story, I had a lot of fun with this!

@ilan You decide to select the blue door; after all, it did seem the most welcoming option of the three in front of you. What could go wrong? You press a button to confirm your choice and watch as the door slides open, only to be met moments later by a black loading screen. Except.. you stood there for a good minute only to realize the thing had seemingly crashed or turned off on its own. You’ve seen how this goes down in horror movies, so you simply go to your bedroom and sleep for the night. When you wake up, however, you’re met with a strange, fairly unpleasant odor from the room you stored the cabinet in, and upon investigating the source of it, you enter the room to see the screen blinking a “YOU WIN!” message in bold white letters, a basket full of fish laid neatly in front of it beside three golden-colored apples. You.. vaguely remember playing some kind of game, but given what happened last night, that’s impossible. Did you really play the game, or did it play itself?

Sandyshore Sea Bass Clown Shrimp Granny Smith Apple

@Boomershine Without hesitation, you choose to proceed through the second door, your eyes lighting up with fearless determination as you press a button on the cabinet to trigger the entry cutscene. The screen flickers black for a moment before it scrolls through lines of white text, explaining the story behind this level; you are one of the last human protectors of dragonkind, as a large band of sorcerers from around the realm seek to harvest their inner magic and drive the species to extinction. You must stop them. In your inventory, you carry two things; a heavy, pink dragon egg and a staff through which you harness your own inner magic. You start in a small village where you’re soon directed over to a man appearing to be some kind of store owner. He thanks you for delivering him the food he requested yesterday and promptly hands over a map that gives direction to a large temple far to the north, wishing you luck on your journey. You thank him before making the trip alone, and you soon realize you need to pass through a fairly nearby cave first in order to end up on the right path; you steel your nerves and make the short trip over to the cavern, entering the inky depths in front of you. Except, you’re not alone here, as you’re quickly ambushed by monsters upon monsters, beasts that the sorcerers had conjured up to prevent someone like you from journeying through. You don’t even realize how long you’d been playing until you pass out lying against the cabinet, disturbed from your slumber by the feeling of something nudging your leg. Your eyes open in shock to see three of the creatures you defeated huddled around you in a circle, and fortunately, a lot more friendly than they were in the game. Now.. does Petco carry Chimera food?

Chimera Magic Carpet Fenfisher Flattail

@Verdes After a minute of contemplation, you settle on the third door as your final decision. You don’t know what to expect as you click on it and watch as the stony entrance slides open, but perhaps the mystery of it is what made it so exciting; anything could be behind there. The screen goes black for a second and then immediately displays a character that looks eerily similar to yourself, standing in the depths of what seems to be an ancient building made purely of marble, a set of steps in front of you leading up to a platform where a large dragon stands. He holds a proud, regal posture, his smooth, gleaming scales a mix of white and pink, consistent with both his body and his huge and powerful leathery wings — even his eyes are a light pink color, wise and perhaps most importantly, kind and faithful. You know in that moment he is not an opponent, but rather a good friend of yours. “I’m afraid we don’t have much time here. Now that the source of their power has crumbled, the magic of my ancestors will prove too powerful for this temple to hold any longer,” the dragon spoke in a surprisingly soft tone of voice as he slowly moved forward down the old, lightly cracked steps in front of him, pausing in front of your character where a low, lighthearted laugh then rumbled through his scaly chest. “You’ve been carrying me around this whole time and you still don’t know my name, huh? It’s Adon. An honor to stand in your presence.” As soon as he introduces himself, the ceiling above begins to shake dangerously, and bits of the marble walls and the pillars lining it begin to crumble away, scattering dust and small particles all over the floor. Adon’s long neck quickly lowers and you run up to him, throwing one of your legs over the base of his neck to sit between his large, safe wings, and the moment you grasp tightly onto his soft, fluffy mane, he takes off, bolting forward into the collapsing interior beyond. Using the buttons and joystick at your disposal on the arcade cabinet, your inputs control Adon’s movements, causing him to weave around large debris and jump over fallen pillars. You have a feeling this is your only shot and there aren’t any second chances where you can play through this again, so you give it the best of your ability and reflexes, managing to avoid every single obstacle until the very end, where Adon makes one last leap out of the wide entrance of the temple and soars into the evening air just as it disintegrates behind him. The screen fades to black, and at the very end of the credits that roll by, something thunks against the floor behind the cabinet, prompting you to investigate, where right there sits a large, oddly familiar pink dragon egg. Wait a second..

65775552_350.png
I never actually did doors game with images, so: [size=2](Also I'll send stuff tommorow since it's late night in my country) [/size][center] [size=5] Door 1: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/8b/37/8d8b3749b4b3fe7d5568eedcf22161bb.jpg[/img] Door 2: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a7/7f/73/a77f733cf58eccf60d584191afdc8259.jpg[/img] Door 3: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/28/f5/cc28f5a5a19cc2e7fa6e184d6c59112c.jpg[/img]
I never actually did doors game with images, so:
(Also I'll send stuff tommorow since it's late night in my country)

Door 1:
8d8b3749b4b3fe7d5568eedcf22161bb.jpg
Door 2:
a77f733cf58eccf60d584191afdc8259.jpg
Door 3: cc28f5a5a19cc2e7fa6e184d6c59112c.jpg
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes 1 please
@Verdes 1 please
rJeB6wo.png
@Verdes Let's go with door 3
@Verdes Let's go with door 3
2 please :)
2 please :)
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Verdes They didn't ping you but, all doors are taken now
@Verdes They didn't ping you but, all doors are taken now
[size=2]I know I know, time zones are teribble haha [/size] @Perlyreilth Door 1: You ring the doorbell and wait for a response. After a while an older woman opens you, embarrassed you say "good morning" and the old woman just smiles and invites you to inside. You have a nice chat and when you go out, the woman gives you this: [item=Soylent Yellow][item=buttercup lace waist frill][item=buttercup lace tail ornament][item=sear] @imogenn Door 2: Oh look, the dragon is eating the door, how cute [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65962449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659625/65962449_350.png[/img][/url] @Coop5556 Door 3: You enter through the door, it turns out that you are at the post office? ... You come to the counter and the questioner does not have a package for you. The postman points his finger at 3 lying on the chair. Curious, you approach and immediately check what they contain: [item=Discarded Ribbon][item=sepia woodguard][item=chestnut feathered wings][item=scholar]
I know I know, time zones are teribble haha

@Perlyreilth Door 1: You ring the doorbell and wait for a response. After a while an older woman opens you, embarrassed you say "good morning" and the old woman just smiles and invites you to inside. You have a nice chat and when you go out, the woman gives you this:
Soylent Yellow Buttercup Lace Waist Frill Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament Sear
@imogenn Door 2: Oh look, the dragon is eating the door, how cute
65962449_350.png
@Coop5556 Door 3: You enter through the door, it turns out that you are at the post office? ... You come to the counter and the questioner does not have a package for you. The postman points his finger at 3 lying on the chair. Curious, you approach and immediately check what they contain:
Discarded Ribbon Sepia Woodguard Chestnut Feathered Wings Scholar
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@imogenn
Just a reminder that you need to post your doors!
@imogenn
Just a reminder that you need to post your doors!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Its been 3 weeks and still no doors have been posted so I thought may as well post some doors to keep this going.

Door 1- This door is now white and a draft can be felt coming from under the crack of the door but other than that it seems to be a regular door.

Door 2- The door is a dirt brown colour with a dusting of silver to it and the handle is all rusted, you can hear some shuffling on the other side... huh, what could be behind it?

Door 3- Spider webs have gathered in the corner of this door, it certainly has not been opened in quite a while. Its colour is a pleasant light grey but some of the paint on it seems to have peeled off from time.
Its been 3 weeks and still no doors have been posted so I thought may as well post some doors to keep this going.

Door 1- This door is now white and a draft can be felt coming from under the crack of the door but other than that it seems to be a regular door.

Door 2- The door is a dirt brown colour with a dusting of silver to it and the handle is all rusted, you can hear some shuffling on the other side... huh, what could be behind it?

Door 3- Spider webs have gathered in the corner of this door, it certainly has not been opened in quite a while. Its colour is a pleasant light grey but some of the paint on it seems to have peeled off from time.
Illustration4.png
I pick door 2! Thanks!!
I pick door 2! Thanks!!
YwaPqQj.png
1 2 ... 532 533 534 535 536 ... 560 561