Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals [OLD THREAD]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1989 1990
@ Absinthy
- Nest Host Application -
Username: SpottedHyena
Your Flight: Nature
What is one thing expected from a nest host? To incubate eggs every day and to have plenty of extra lair space available.

Currently I have two free nests open and a third will be open tomorrow.
@ Absinthy
Username: SpottedHyena
Your Flight: Nature
What is one thing expected from a nest host? To incubate eggs every day and to have plenty of extra lair space available.

Currently I have two free nests open and a third will be open tomorrow.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
@SpottedHyena
@Dundeedog

Added both of you to the list of available nest hosts!
@SpottedHyena
@Dundeedog

Added both of you to the list of available nest hosts!
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
Username: XBloodThirstyX
Your Flight: Plague
What is one thing expected from a nest host: Plenty of room in their lair and open nests for others to be able to rent the nest. (I have one nest available atm but the other nests are hatching in two days. After that they will be open for a long time ^^. And I don't have an amazing amount of space but I am working on selling off some dragons anyway for hatchlings. Might as well work on opening up space for people to rent my nest ^^.)
Username: XBloodThirstyX
Your Flight: Plague
What is one thing expected from a nest host: Plenty of room in their lair and open nests for others to be able to rent the nest. (I have one nest available atm but the other nests are hatching in two days. After that they will be open for a long time ^^. And I don't have an amazing amount of space but I am working on selling off some dragons anyway for hatchlings. Might as well work on opening up space for people to rent my nest ^^.)
fTxOkDT.png
@absinthy

UN: SlayerWolf
Flight: Water
Expectations- Turn eggs, have room for babies & parents & promptly send 1 way CR to owner once they are hatched
@absinthy

UN: SlayerWolf
Flight: Water
Expectations- Turn eggs, have room for babies & parents & promptly send 1 way CR to owner once they are hatched
14315zt.png
@absinthy

Username: RavenWolf
Your Flight: Wind
What is one thing expected from a nest host? I would expect a nest host to be punctual, active, and keep in contact with the rentee ( I think that's the word) and in my opinion, be able to acknowledge they might not be asked to host every time.
@absinthy

Username: RavenWolf
Your Flight: Wind
What is one thing expected from a nest host? I would expect a nest host to be punctual, active, and keep in contact with the rentee ( I think that's the word) and in my opinion, be able to acknowledge they might not be asked to host every time.
@RavenWolf
@SlayerWolf
@XBloodThirstyX

Added all of you to the list of available nest hosts!
@RavenWolf
@SlayerWolf
@XBloodThirstyX

Added all of you to the list of available nest hosts!
@absinthy

Username: Jazzyleia
Your Flight: Arcane
What is one thing expected from a nest host?: Be active to keep the eggs incubated and the parents well fed. I would expect the nest host to be very positive and helpful as well as courteous and punctual.
@absinthy

Username: Jazzyleia
What is one thing expected from a nest host?: Be active to keep the eggs incubated and the parents well fed. I would expect the nest host to be very positive and helpful as well as courteous and punctual.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Jazzyleia

Added you to the list of available nest hosts!
@Jazzyleia

Added you to the list of available nest hosts!
@absinthy

Username: CynicalMuffin
What is one thing expected from a nest host? Activity is a must; I am online daily to incubate eggs, take any questions / feedback; I am planning on having a massive expansion soon, including an additional nest and space. [All nests will be free tomorrow]
@absinthy

Username: CynicalMuffin
What is one thing expected from a nest host? Activity is a must; I am online daily to incubate eggs, take any questions / feedback; I am planning on having a massive expansion soon, including an additional nest and space. [All nests will be free tomorrow]
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@CynicalMuffin

You've been added to the list of available nest hosts!
@CynicalMuffin

You've been added to the list of available nest hosts!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1989 1990