Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals [OLD THREAD]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1989 1990
@KingCrow

Added you to the list of available nest hosts! (And it's totally fine you're part of another nest rental service in addition to this one. ^^)
@KingCrow

Added you to the list of available nest hosts! (And it's totally fine you're part of another nest rental service in addition to this one. ^^)
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
@absinthy I could host my Earth nests! :3 But as for right now, I'm quite full! -pats stomach- Ha! Not that full, you fool! XD -hug hug-

Username: CrazyCake
Your Flight: Earth
What is one thing expected from a nest host? Love for the cute breeding pairs and trust from each and every nest renter! ^-^ I shall always keep them at 100% energy! (and do expect a lot of hugs!)
@absinthy I could host my Earth nests! :3 But as for right now, I'm quite full! -pats stomach- Ha! Not that full, you fool! XD -hug hug-

Username: CrazyCake
Your Flight: Earth
What is one thing expected from a nest host? Love for the cute breeding pairs and trust from each and every nest renter! ^-^ I shall always keep them at 100% energy! (and do expect a lot of hugs!)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Added you to the list of available nest hosts!
@CrazyCake

Added you to the list of available nest hosts!
@KingCrow Could I Rent a nest in 8 days? I am breeding these two [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24281122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242812/24281122_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23813653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238137/23813653_350.png[/img] [/url] Please get back to me if you will :D (How do i measure food points?)
@KingCrow

Could I Rent a nest in 8 days? I am breeding these two
24281122_350.png

23813653_350.png

Please get back to me if you will :D

(How do i measure food points?)
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@absinthy
Nest Host Application -
Username: SherlockHolmes5
Your Flight: Shadow
What is one thing expected from a nest host?
I think it should be expected for the best host to be online every day to incubate the nests^^.
@absinthy
Nest Host Application -
Username: SherlockHolmes5
Your Flight: Shadow
What is one thing expected from a nest host?
I think it should be expected for the best host to be online every day to incubate the nests^^.
@FawnlingPrince
@Momba
@Paintedskies97
@Xiocite
@Yilara

Will anyone have a Lightning nest available to rent this Friday?
@FawnlingPrince
@Momba
@Paintedskies97
@Xiocite
@Yilara

Will anyone have a Lightning nest available to rent this Friday?
Shattered Skies Exalt Rescue
Many Dragons Available :: 10KT/G Each Through CR
@SherlockHolmes5

You've been added to the list of available nest hosts!

@CryLikeAWolf

If you hover over a food item, in the lower right-hand corner it will display how many food points each of that item is worth. So if each is worth 3 points, for example, you will need 10 of that item to make 30 points. Hope this helps!
@SherlockHolmes5

You've been added to the list of available nest hosts!

@CryLikeAWolf

If you hover over a food item, in the lower right-hand corner it will display how many food points each of that item is worth. So if each is worth 3 points, for example, you will need 10 of that item to make 30 points. Hope this helps!
@angryparasite I'll have an open one tomorrow, you can send them over now if you want and I'll pop them on a nest first thing tomorrow
@angryparasite I'll have an open one tomorrow, you can send them over now if you want and I'll pop them on a nest first thing tomorrow
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba

Thank you, but the pair won't be off cooldown until Friday. :c If you think you will still have a nest available on Friday then I'll definitely take you up on the offer!
@Momba

Thank you, but the pair won't be off cooldown until Friday. :c If you think you will still have a nest available on Friday then I'll definitely take you up on the offer!
Shattered Skies Exalt Rescue
Many Dragons Available :: 10KT/G Each Through CR
I can save it for you if you'd like, that won't be a problem! @angryparasite
I can save it for you if you'd like, that won't be a problem! @angryparasite
CL9m1Kr.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1989 1990