Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1578 1579
EDIT: Im so sorry! I accidentaly pressed submit instead of preview :S sorry for false pinging the first time @CelestialMuse With a loud creak, you slowly open the door, only to find a room with a big tree in the middle, on its branches, there are tons of different kinds of birds, they seem to have lived here for a while, since you can see various pieces of skeletons in the área. You figure you can do something usefull with them. You take as much bones as you can, and catch a few birds, in your way out you also find some aparrel. Sweet! [item=Sparrow Skull]x20 [item=Bone Fragments]x20 [item=mallard]x10 [item=Southern Gull]x10 [item=Blue-footed Gull]x10 [item=Blue Birdskull Armband][item=Blue birdskull Headdress][item=Blue birdskull necklace][item=Blue birdskull wingpiece] @momiji345 You open the door and out jumps this Wildclaw! He looks at you and gets close to lick your face. Seems like you have made a new friend! Before leaving, you make sure to take the ribbons with you, they could be usefull! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24791553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247916/24791553_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Pretty pink neck bow][item=Pretty pink arm bow][item=Pretty pink tail bow] @snickers629 You open the door to find a small room with cages, iinside are different whimpering familiars. As you open their cages, they all get happy and start following you around. You aretaking a few friends with you today! [item=Abyss striker][item=Brightwing dwarf hainu][item=Cloud chaser][item=cloudkeeper herald]
EDIT: Im so sorry! I accidentaly pressed submit instead of preview :S sorry for false pinging the first time

@CelestialMuse
With a loud creak, you slowly open the door, only to find a room with a big tree in the middle, on its branches, there are tons of different kinds of birds, they seem to have lived here for a while, since you can see various pieces of skeletons in the área. You figure you can do something usefull with them. You take as much bones as you can, and catch a few birds, in your way out you also find some aparrel. Sweet!
Sparrow Skull x20 Bone Fragments x20
Mallard x10 Southern Gull x10 Blue-footed Gull x10
Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Necklace Blue Birdskull Wingpiece

@momiji345
You open the door and out jumps this Wildclaw! He looks at you and gets close to lick your face. Seems like you have made a new friend! Before leaving, you make sure to take the ribbons with you, they could be usefull!

24791553_350.png

Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow

@snickers629
You open the door to find a small room with cages, iinside are different whimpering familiars. As you open their cages, they all get happy and start following you around. You aretaking a few friends with you today!
Abyss Striker Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Cloud Chaser Cloudkeeper Herald
@momiji345 first book please!
are you a fruits basket fan
@momiji345 first book please!
are you a fruits basket fan
lG0lDIb.png
@momiji345 Book 3 please!
@momiji345 Book 3 please!
@momiji345
i get number 2!!!!!
@momiji345
i get number 2!!!!!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif

plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif

tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@prowtowes just letting you know that you're supposed to set up the next three doors!
@prowtowes just letting you know that you're supposed to set up the next three doors!
lG0lDIb.png
You trod through an old forest. It is heavy with an aura. The place is ancient, wise, and peaceful. The forest floor is soft under your feet. The forest seems living but not a danger. Wandering though the labyrinthine path, which is little more than a trail you finally come to the heart of the wood. I n the center of the sacred grove stands three trees with doors sunk into the roots. The doors were clearly once vibrantly painted. The hue is still visible, but softer and faded with the ages. One door was clearly once the yellow of sunflowers.... the next is blue as a Jay bird.... and the third is green as new sprouts. One door calls to you; which is it?
You trod through an old forest. It is heavy with an aura. The place is ancient, wise, and peaceful. The forest floor is soft under your feet. The forest seems living but not a danger. Wandering though the labyrinthine path, which is little more than a trail you finally come to the heart of the wood. I n the center of the sacred grove stands three trees with doors sunk into the roots. The doors were clearly once vibrantly painted. The hue is still visible, but softer and faded with the ages. One door was clearly once the yellow of sunflowers.... the next is blue as a Jay bird.... and the third is green as new sprouts. One door calls to you; which is it?

@prowtowes

third door please~
@prowtowes

third door please~
lG0lDIb.png
@prowtowes
Door 1 please!
@prowtowes
Door 1 please!
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@prowtowes could I have door 2 please? :)
@prowtowes could I have door 2 please? :)
wLImlZB.gif
@CelestialMuse you open the yellow door, feeling a hard wind and leaves brushing past your body. The sensation is followed by a sunny warmth, which cascades across your face, as a gentle yet strong voice says [i]'Hello'[/i]. (one of my newly made seasonal dragons) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25158277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251583/25158277_350.png[/img] [/url] @LadyLunarFang You open the door and it's hue becomes more vibrant; now it is a clear, dark blue. Pausing in surprise, you find yourself swaddled- saturated by the colour; it separates you from your own body. The air in your lungs is replaced by water and you start to struggle for breath. Just before the struggle seems vital, you return to yourself. You stand again in front of the door. You survived the challenge of the door, and have brought something back with you; the will to drown and the will to drown others. 'What is dead may never die.' @sugakookie Just as you reach forward to open the door, it shifts. Fluttering like something alive it pulls away from its center, spreading into a wide, wide sunflower. Within the center of the flower, a bouquet of plenty sits nestled where the seeds should be. A banquet of fine, fresh fancy. You dine well today, my friend.
@CelestialMuse
you open the yellow door, feeling a hard wind and leaves brushing past your body. The sensation is followed by a sunny warmth, which cascades across your face, as a gentle yet strong voice says 'Hello'.
(one of my newly made seasonal dragons)

25158277_350.png

@LadyLunarFang
You open the door and it's hue becomes more vibrant; now it is a clear, dark blue. Pausing in surprise, you find yourself swaddled- saturated by the colour; it separates you from your own body. The air in your lungs is replaced by water and you start to struggle for breath. Just before the struggle seems vital, you return to yourself. You stand again in front of the door. You survived the challenge of the door, and have brought something back with you; the will to drown and the will to drown others. 'What is dead may never die.'

@sugakookie
Just as you reach forward to open the door, it shifts. Fluttering like something alive it pulls away from its center, spreading into a wide, wide sunflower. Within the center of the flower, a bouquet of plenty sits nestled where the seeds should be. A banquet of fine, fresh fancy. You dine well today, my friend.

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1578 1579