Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1589 1590
As you proceed along the corridor, three doors greet you at the end.

One is plaid in ivy, the door handle rusted on the ground. It's wooden surface is curious to you, engravings and shadows seem to dance across its surface. As you lean out to touch it, you can feel a slight dampness in its material. It's sponge-- not wood. How peculiar. There's a doormat at its base that reads a comforting 'welcome', which takes your mind off the ominous oddness off of the strange creation.

You move on to the next, which is embroidered with spider's silk. The door itself seems of bamboo, a strange contrast to the previous. A hissing sound is emanating from punctures in the odd plant-orientated entrance, and a fog wafts around your feet, obscuring them completely. You reach out to the handle to turn it, but a spider slips from the ceiling, attaching itself to your face. With a surprised yell, you shake it off and dash to the next.

The last door is smashed to pieces at your feet, but within is a void of blackness. You don't exactly understand how you can't see, but you debate whether to go inside, for if you do, it is entirely possible that...
You'll fall into a pitfall and die!

Which door will you choose, I wonder?
As you proceed along the corridor, three doors greet you at the end.

One is plaid in ivy, the door handle rusted on the ground. It's wooden surface is curious to you, engravings and shadows seem to dance across its surface. As you lean out to touch it, you can feel a slight dampness in its material. It's sponge-- not wood. How peculiar. There's a doormat at its base that reads a comforting 'welcome', which takes your mind off the ominous oddness off of the strange creation.

You move on to the next, which is embroidered with spider's silk. The door itself seems of bamboo, a strange contrast to the previous. A hissing sound is emanating from punctures in the odd plant-orientated entrance, and a fog wafts around your feet, obscuring them completely. You reach out to the handle to turn it, but a spider slips from the ceiling, attaching itself to your face. With a surprised yell, you shake it off and dash to the next.

The last door is smashed to pieces at your feet, but within is a void of blackness. You don't exactly understand how you can't see, but you debate whether to go inside, for if you do, it is entirely possible that...
You'll fall into a pitfall and die!

Which door will you choose, I wonder?
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@CookieMayhem1308
Door...

2 Please :)
@CookieMayhem1308
Door...

2 Please :)
@CookieMayhem1308

Door 3 please :D
@CookieMayhem1308

Door 3 please :D
@cookiemayhem1308
I will take door 1, please.
@cookiemayhem1308
I will take door 1, please.
wLImlZB.gif
@Katlandia > Door 1 As the last, you noticed the shadows of other unknowns lined up at the other doors as you approached, leaving you no choice but to take the one coated in ivy. You cringe as you press your hands to the spongey surface, and with haste, you shove it open, eager to rid the feeling of the damp. As you enter, the reek of death fills your nostrils, yet the icky, springy tongue-like substance underneath your feet echoes with the sound of breathing, and seems very much alive. Gagging, you begin to search for something worth it. It seems people had been here before. You pick up a piece of jewellery that isn't crushed or cracked or broken, and what seem to be some first aid supplies. Maybe they'll come in handy someday. [item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet] [item=White Linen Arm Wraps] ----- @MuffinMan1208 > Door 2 As the first here, you were able to examine each door with no pressure, but you ended up deciding to check out the bamboo one. As you reach out to turn the handle, the same spider attacks you, but it seems to know your courage and just sits on your head as if in anticipation. As soon as you fling open the door, suddenly overrun with apprehension, excitement and enthusiasm, a book slams into your face. The spider ran off before it hit you. "Shady little..." You growl, feeling betrayed, as you peel the pages from your face. As you take the book from your eyes, a fierce, young coatl stares back at you, annoyed. She's purple, and she seems to glare at you grumpily. "I was in the middle of something, ugh." She looks at the book you had thrown at your feet, and seems disgusted. "God, show some respect. You have to pay me back now." She followed you home that night. Oh, and she said if you don't keep her, she'll kill herself and come back to haunt you. And not to mention, she might have reminded you of someone you know. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25578373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255784/25578373_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- @Birdie99 > Door 3 As the second, you were given the choice of the first and last door, and with your adventurous spirit, you decided on the third. Immediately throwing yourself into the void, you feel like you're falling. Serves you right, sometimes you should think before you leap. As you land with a hefty thud, you groan and feel the walls around you. Seems you fell into a pitfall. Don't say I didn't warn you before. With a sigh of annoyance, you pick up your prize, two skins from the recent event, and thinking it was a little worth your while, you begin your climb out of the stupid hole. [Item=Skin: Hewn Spectre] [Item=Skin: Glow of The Hive]

@Katlandia > Door 1

As the last, you noticed the shadows of other unknowns lined up at the other doors as you approached, leaving you no choice but to take the one coated in ivy.

You cringe as you press your hands to the spongey surface, and with haste, you shove it open, eager to rid the feeling of the damp. As you enter, the reek of death fills your nostrils, yet the icky, springy tongue-like substance underneath your feet echoes with the sound of breathing, and seems very much alive. Gagging, you begin to search for something worth it. It seems people had been here before. You pick up a piece of jewellery that isn't crushed or cracked or broken, and what seem to be some first aid supplies. Maybe they'll come in handy someday.

Teardrop Citrine Bracelet White Linen Arm Wraps

@MuffinMan1208 > Door 2

As the first here, you were able to examine each door with no pressure, but you ended up deciding to check out the bamboo one. As you reach out to turn the handle, the same spider attacks you, but it seems to know your courage and just sits on your head as if in anticipation.

As soon as you fling open the door, suddenly overrun with apprehension, excitement and enthusiasm, a book slams into your face. The spider ran off before it hit you.
"Shady little..." You growl, feeling betrayed, as you peel the pages from your face.
As you take the book from your eyes, a fierce, young coatl stares back at you, annoyed. She's purple, and she seems to glare at you grumpily.
"I was in the middle of something, ugh." She looks at the book you had thrown at your feet, and seems disgusted. "God, show some respect. You have to pay me back now."
She followed you home that night.
Oh, and she said if you don't keep her, she'll kill herself and come back to haunt you.

And not to mention, she might have reminded you of someone you know.

25578373_350.png

@Birdie99 > Door 3

As the second, you were given the choice of the first and last door, and with your adventurous spirit, you decided on the third.

Immediately throwing yourself into the void, you feel like you're falling. Serves you right, sometimes you should think before you leap. As you land with a hefty thud, you groan and feel the walls around you. Seems you fell into a pitfall.
Don't say I didn't warn you before.
With a sigh of annoyance, you pick up your prize, two skins from the recent event, and thinking it was a little worth your while, you begin your climb out of the stupid hole.

Skin: Hewn Spectre Skin: Glow of The Hive
WISHLIIIIST
Well, that was fun.

Just to note, @MuffinMan1208 is clearly a beginner, so I'm not sure how they're going to do this whole door thing.
Well, that was fun.

Just to note, @MuffinMan1208 is clearly a beginner, so I'm not sure how they're going to do this whole door thing.
WISHLIIIIST
As you walk down a long and ominous hallway, three doors shine brightly at the end.

The first, a giant door cladded in stainless-steel shining brightly as ever with the words 'keep out dangers inside' You try to reach for the door but the floor around you starts to groan. You immediately go to the next door.

You find a tiny wood door about the size of a leg. This door is as creepy as ever with the creaky hinges, snapped frame, and a doll sitting in the bottom left corner slowly rocking in its chair. You slowly step backwards increasing in speed to the final door.

The final door looks to be a dark void swirling inside a door frame. You slowly pull out your hand but the door snaps at you with a vicious dog like mouth. Clearly it doesn't want to be disturbed.

Choose wisely :)
As you walk down a long and ominous hallway, three doors shine brightly at the end.

The first, a giant door cladded in stainless-steel shining brightly as ever with the words 'keep out dangers inside' You try to reach for the door but the floor around you starts to groan. You immediately go to the next door.

You find a tiny wood door about the size of a leg. This door is as creepy as ever with the creaky hinges, snapped frame, and a doll sitting in the bottom left corner slowly rocking in its chair. You slowly step backwards increasing in speed to the final door.

The final door looks to be a dark void swirling inside a door frame. You slowly pull out your hand but the door snaps at you with a vicious dog like mouth. Clearly it doesn't want to be disturbed.

Choose wisely :)
This is an easy decision.
I pick three.

@MuffinMan1208
This is an easy decision.
I pick three.

@MuffinMan1208
WISHLIIIIST
@MuffinMan1208

Door 1!
@MuffinMan1208

Door 1!
@MuffinMan1208

I'll be the brave one and open door 2!
@MuffinMan1208

I'll be the brave one and open door 2!