Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ButterflyCo, Free Butterflies
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
@Ilidragon

Sweet! I can add you to the list and the light nest back ups, if you do give us dragons ill explain how that works when the time comes but thats totally awesome of you to offer something like that :3
@Ilidragon

Sweet! I can add you to the list and the light nest back ups, if you do give us dragons ill explain how that works when the time comes but thats totally awesome of you to offer something like that :3
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc

Well...send you a crossroad with Cherry, the one I want to donate to get on the pinglist. I hope it is okay?
@DragonFeatherdc

Well...send you a crossroad with Cherry, the one I want to donate to get on the pinglist. I hope it is okay?
@DragonFeatherdc Hi, I'd like to donate a butterfly dragon to this project. Do I just send you a CR? :)
@DragonFeatherdc Hi, I'd like to donate a butterfly dragon to this project. Do I just send you a CR? :)
G2 imperials for sale
@DragonFeatherdc: I saw a Male Mirror in this subject line that would be an excellent dragon for a Mirror breeding project I am going to starting as soon as I am able. I would like him to look somewhat like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20143701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201438/20143701_350.png[/img] [/url] No rush on this. I don't intend to start with my project until I have this dashing Mirror.
@DragonFeatherdc: I saw a Male Mirror in this subject line that would be an excellent dragon for a Mirror breeding project I am going to starting as soon as I am able. I would like him to look somewhat like this:

20143701_350.png

No rush on this. I don't intend to start with my project until I have this dashing Mirror.

metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@DragonFeatherdc

Do you need someone with a nature nest?
I saw that you didn't have one
@DragonFeatherdc

Do you need someone with a nature nest?
I saw that you didn't have one
WuU6Qer.gif
@DragonFeatherdc

Can you add me to ping list?
@DragonFeatherdc

Can you add me to ping list?
@DragonFeatherdc

I have two more dragons to donate, can I send CR's? :)
@DragonFeatherdc

I have two more dragons to donate, can I send CR's? :)
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Valgami

I can put you on the list :3
@Valgami

I can put you on the list :3
KW956Cz.gif
@MetalDawn71

Hum...that might take time getting the right colors but we have mirror butterflies...though their a little iffy for the genes. I can try my best.
@MetalDawn71

Hum...that might take time getting the right colors but we have mirror butterflies...though their a little iffy for the genes. I can try my best.
KW956Cz.gif
@Glisselda

Yes, send a the crossroad to me :3
@Glisselda

Yes, send a the crossroad to me :3
KW956Cz.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42