Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ButterflyCo, Free Butterflies
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@CandyHeart Well...I had found a female mate that was close to what I was looking for for my project. So thank you for trying to help me out this whole time: I appreciated it.
@CandyHeart Well...I had found a female mate that was close to what I was looking for for my project. So thank you for trying to help me out this whole time: I appreciated it.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@CandyHeart
You can keep my boy, I have way too many dergs related to him in my lair anyway. But if you ever need lair space or want to exalt him I'll happily take him back owo
@CandyHeart
You can keep my boy, I have way too many dergs related to him in my lair anyway. But if you ever need lair space or want to exalt him I'll happily take him back owo
@CandyHerart ok sent two CRs to you :)
@CandyHerart ok sent two CRs to you :)
tumblr_nwxjqqgDdK1uocsx1o1_540.gif
@candyheart
Feel free to keep Flutter, I don't mind! She'd be much happier with you I think
@candyheart
Feel free to keep Flutter, I don't mind! She'd be much happier with you I think
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Candyheart, I'm a new player and I only joined two days ago. I have some dragons that I bought but I don't really have any that I don' have plans for yet. I could maybe buy one on the auction house and donate it, but are there rules about what kind of dragon you can donate? I love the butterfly gene and would really like to have a dragon with it, what would you suggest?
@Candyheart, I'm a new player and I only joined two days ago. I have some dragons that I bought but I don't really have any that I don' have plans for yet. I could maybe buy one on the auction house and donate it, but are there rules about what kind of dragon you can donate? I love the butterfly gene and would really like to have a dragon with it, what would you suggest?
Sarah S.
Newbie and all-around learner.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42