Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon!
@saowen99

Oh, yes! That actually would be awesome. If I got him tonight, the babies will be born on an important birthday! Plus I'm really excited for this!
@saowen99

Oh, yes! That actually would be awesome. If I got him tonight, the babies will be born on an important birthday! Plus I'm really excited for this!
@KyoKai
Wonderful! Ill send the CR now! Im happy that youll get him in time for an important birthday, and that his hatchlings will mean something!
@KyoKai
Wonderful! Ill send the CR now! Im happy that youll get him in time for an important birthday, and that his hatchlings will mean something!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
sorry to be a pain, could you bump me back maybe a slot if possible? i have been overloaded with exams and still haven't been able to shift the few dragons i need going, sorry ~i am so annoyed i have been looking forward to this but i am so poor on FR XD D : thanks i hope you may be able to do this, and again sorry for being a pain :/!x
@saowen99
sorry to be a pain, could you bump me back maybe a slot if possible? i have been overloaded with exams and still haven't been able to shift the few dragons i need going, sorry ~i am so annoyed i have been looking forward to this but i am so poor on FR XD D : thanks i hope you may be able to do this, and again sorry for being a pain :/!x
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Sh4dow
Its fine, things happen, I understand. I'll switch your slot back, its no big deal. If you are unable to take them at your next opportunity though, youll be bumped to last on the list, because like I said I want them bred on the day their cooldown is over. So just be ready for them at the end of the month, okay?
@Sh4dow
Its fine, things happen, I understand. I'll switch your slot back, its no big deal. If you are unable to take them at your next opportunity though, youll be bumped to last on the list, because like I said I want them bred on the day their cooldown is over. So just be ready for them at the end of the month, okay?
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
oh thanks you are a life saver!! i sold one of the babys and just need to sell the rest and open a space up :3 thanks!!Xx
@saowen99
oh thanks you are a life saver!! i sold one of the babys and just need to sell the rest and open a space up :3 thanks!!Xx
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Sh4dow
It's not a problem, don't worry ^^ I wish you luck in selling your dragons!
@Sh4dow
It's not a problem, don't worry ^^ I wish you luck in selling your dragons!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

could I be added to the list for Truffle? She's such a cutie and I've never taken in a travelling dragon before
@saowen99

could I be added to the list for Truffle? She's such a cutie and I've never taken in a travelling dragon before
qO3o9mR.pngXRLXA9U.pngT2nbrk6.pngk1sRRDt.pngtp1eAiM.pngsP61dTC.png5Pvzltj.pngTkQY47D.pngkIO8qd8.png7GFlGJN.pnggBtThqO.png
dyZM6SW.png
@CosyAlligator
Yep, of course! Isnt she, I love her colors ^^ Well I'm glad that she gets to be your first! Just make sure to read through the rules well!
@CosyAlligator
Yep, of course! Isnt she, I love her colors ^^ Well I'm glad that she gets to be your first! Just make sure to read through the rules well!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

Startrail is on his way back home, then to a new family~! Oh, he has had lots of adventures and made lots of new friends (and a couple of new little ones)!

Thank you very much for this opportunity, it was lots of fun. Hope everything looks okay / was done well enough ^-^
@saowen99

Startrail is on his way back home, then to a new family~! Oh, he has had lots of adventures and made lots of new friends (and a couple of new little ones)!

Thank you very much for this opportunity, it was lots of fun. Hope everything looks okay / was done well enough ^-^
@KyoKai
Everything is perfect! You did wonderful! I love the art you did too~ and Truffle is excited and on her way!
@KyoKai
Everything is perfect! You did wonderful! I love the art you did too~ and Truffle is excited and on her way!
1Hz5MxU.png