Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@saowen99 Oh this is awesome?? Can I join it at some point with either? I currently have all nests full so a slot at a later date would be great. Also add me to a pinglist if you've got one. :') What a great concept! I want to do this too...dang.
@saowen99 Oh this is awesome?? Can I join it at some point with either? I currently have all nests full so a slot at a later date would be great. Also add me to a pinglist if you've got one. :') What a great concept! I want to do this too...dang.
@LordMeikai
Ahh I'm glad you think so! You can join with both if youd like! Are there any particular dates you'd like? Any without a name next to it is available~ I dont have one, but I'll make one for sure! If you do start one we can become affiliates or something ^^
@LordMeikai
Ahh I'm glad you think so! You can join with both if youd like! Are there any particular dates you'd like? Any without a name next to it is available~ I dont have one, but I'll make one for sure! If you do start one we can become affiliates or something ^^
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
~please may i borrow StarTrail when free i would love to pair him with one of my females :3
~Also maybe Truffle when she is free :3 i have two male dragons to choose from which i think will make pretty babys :3 ~could this maybe, be later though/end or late December

thanks you!x
@saowen99
~please may i borrow StarTrail when free i would love to pair him with one of my females :3
~Also maybe Truffle when she is free :3 i have two male dragons to choose from which i think will make pretty babys :3 ~could this maybe, be later though/end or late December

thanks you!x
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@saowen99 Hehe yes sure, I wouldn't mind that.

So the 28/22 should be fine for me so either/both then. I don't know what'll be happening in January so I'd prefer those december slots.
@saowen99 Hehe yes sure, I wouldn't mind that.

So the 28/22 should be fine for me so either/both then. I don't know what'll be happening in January so I'd prefer those december slots.
@LordMeikai
The December slots are all yours! Ill give you reminders in the days before they are ready to be sent over ^^

@Sh4dow
Would you be okay with some of the January slots for them? LordMeikai claimed the December ones
@LordMeikai
The December slots are all yours! Ill give you reminders in the days before they are ready to be sent over ^^

@Sh4dow
Would you be okay with some of the January slots for them? LordMeikai claimed the December ones
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Yeh okay :3 is that for both? :3 thanks
@saowen99 Yeh okay :3 is that for both? :3 thanks
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Sh4dow
Yep, you'll get the first slot in january for each of them!
@Sh4dow
Yep, you'll get the first slot in january for each of them!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 okay! thanks :3 !!x
@saowen99 okay! thanks :3 !!x
Still slots left!
Still slots left!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Could I possibly sign up for both? I already know the perfect Tundra for Startrail in my clan:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17705628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177057/17705628_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks! And I assume there would be a reminder ping when it is time? I have a difficult time keeping track of forum threads.^-^'
@saowen99

Could I possibly sign up for both? I already know the perfect Tundra for Startrail in my clan:
17705628_350.png

Thanks! And I assume there would be a reminder ping when it is time? I have a difficult time keeping track of forum threads.^-^'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10