Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon!
@LordMeikai
You can go ahead and cr for him when you're ready then!
@LordMeikai
You can go ahead and cr for him when you're ready then!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 Can you believe they one egged me? RIP. The chosen one... (Also merry christmas)
@saowen99 Can you believe they one egged me? RIP. The chosen one... (Also merry christmas)
@LordMeikai
Aw, I'm sorry they one egged you, thats not cool! But maybe you'll get a huge nest when you get Truffle, she has a good record of large nests!
And Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas eve and day!
@LordMeikai
Aw, I'm sorry they one egged you, thats not cool! But maybe you'll get a huge nest when you get Truffle, she has a good record of large nests!
And Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas eve and day!
1Hz5MxU.png
@Sh4dow
Reminder that you will be receiving Startrail in just a few days!
@Sh4dow
Reminder that you will be receiving Startrail in just a few days!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
Sign me up for both! I'm actually hosting another traveling dragon right now, Regan from the Soft Mommy thread. I love traveling dragons.
@saowen99
Sign me up for both! I'm actually hosting another traveling dragon right now, Regan from the Soft Mommy thread. I love traveling dragons.
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon
Alrighty I'll put you on the list for the next slots! Travelling dragons are sooooo much fun!
@absolmon
Alrighty I'll put you on the list for the next slots! Travelling dragons are sooooo much fun!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99

Could I be added to the waiting list for Truffle, please?
@saowen99

Could I be added to the waiting list for Truffle, please?
@Triggernometry
Of course!
@Triggernometry
Of course!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99 oh yeh! gotta make some room XD i am trying to sell these babys in my lair and n one wishes to buy them XD i hope i will be ready soon!x thanks
@saowen99 oh yeh! gotta make some room XD i am trying to sell these babys in my lair and n one wishes to buy them XD i hope i will be ready soon!x thanks
Looking for Tresure to expand my lairTrRpYIQ.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Sh4dow
Im sorry, but if you arent ready for him then I will have to skip to the next person. Even if you could make room, you dont have a nest available. These dragons need to be bred at every possible occassion, I cant afford to wait, I'll just bum your slot back.

@KyoKai
Would you be able and willing to get Startrail early?
@Sh4dow
Im sorry, but if you arent ready for him then I will have to skip to the next person. Even if you could make room, you dont have a nest available. These dragons need to be bred at every possible occassion, I cant afford to wait, I'll just bum your slot back.

@KyoKai
Would you be able and willing to get Startrail early?
1Hz5MxU.png