Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1769 1770
@toro
Ooooooooh! I never realized how pleasing Ripple/Bee looked :O They'll definitely have some interesting kiddos~

Now I really want him to get the Bee gene xD
@toro
Ooooooooh! I never realized how pleasing Ripple/Bee looked :O They'll definitely have some interesting kiddos~

Now I really want him to get the Bee gene xD
lTCkacZ.png
Is the bee gene a gem or treasure gene? I only really glanced through the update >.>
Is the bee gene a gem or treasure gene? I only really glanced through the update >.>
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@demonslayr62
It's a gem gene ( ; ^ ;)

1200 Gems to be exact~
@demonslayr62
It's a gem gene ( ; ^ ;)

1200 Gems to be exact~
lTCkacZ.png
@Asgeirr well, i've got almost 1 million treasure saved up at the moment! if i work really hard these next few days, i'll be able to afford it before azurite is RTB! and luckily, they're both guardians, so i'll be able to breed them twice a month!
@Asgeirr well, i've got almost 1 million treasure saved up at the moment! if i work really hard these next few days, i'll be able to afford it before azurite is RTB! and luckily, they're both guardians, so i'll be able to breed them twice a month!
minerva_classic_olive_oil_-_1lt.png

+2 FR time
@Asgeirr
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo~
Ughhhh I'm already saving up for Circuit for a really nice breeding pair I have. Selling like everything except for food as gems on the AH.

I really wanted to slap it onto one of my NWs... *sigh*
@Asgeirr
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo~
Ughhhh I'm already saving up for Circuit for a really nice breeding pair I have. Selling like everything except for food as gems on the AH.

I really wanted to slap it onto one of my NWs... *sigh*
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@Asgeirr @demonslayr62 i'm too young to buy gems though, so i'll have to get it from the AH for treasure lol
@Asgeirr @demonslayr62 i'm too young to buy gems though, so i'll have to get it from the AH for treasure lol

+2 FR time
@toro
Yeah that stinks. And I'm too cheap to actually spend rl monies on this site.

you can always sell stuff on the AH for gems if you wanted. Or if you bond with your familiars everyday, they'll give out chests every time they become more friendlier. At Iron Chests and Gilded Chests you start getting gems. I'm currently saving my chests up as a nice little Christmas present~ So much monies. I can't wait!!!

I'm waiting for the price on Starwood Veil to go up slightly, I have like 12 of them (and like 14 of the familiars) they're a worthwhile investment.

Another good way to make treasure/gems is to level dergs to lvl 25, unstated unstoned and sell them. They go for like 400g. I would just make sure the element of the derg is an actual good one though. So avoid Ice and Light dragons. Aim for Wind, Nature, Water, Arcane, and Earth. Those cover the best elements for the more popular builds.
@toro
Yeah that stinks. And I'm too cheap to actually spend rl monies on this site.

you can always sell stuff on the AH for gems if you wanted. Or if you bond with your familiars everyday, they'll give out chests every time they become more friendlier. At Iron Chests and Gilded Chests you start getting gems. I'm currently saving my chests up as a nice little Christmas present~ So much monies. I can't wait!!!

I'm waiting for the price on Starwood Veil to go up slightly, I have like 12 of them (and like 14 of the familiars) they're a worthwhile investment.

Another good way to make treasure/gems is to level dergs to lvl 25, unstated unstoned and sell them. They go for like 400g. I would just make sure the element of the derg is an actual good one though. So avoid Ice and Light dragons. Aim for Wind, Nature, Water, Arcane, and Earth. Those cover the best elements for the more popular builds.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@toro
I'm steadily getting to a million treasure too, thank the deities some users are actually selling the gene through treasure xD I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.

I'M CHEERING YOU ON. GO GET THAT GENE.

@demonslayr62

IKR? And I was saving to get another lair expansion... but strike that plan out because I can't pass this up >:V
@toro
I'm steadily getting to a million treasure too, thank the deities some users are actually selling the gene through treasure xD I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.

I'M CHEERING YOU ON. GO GET THAT GENE.

@demonslayr62

IKR? And I was saving to get another lair expansion... but strike that plan out because I can't pass this up >:V
lTCkacZ.png
@Asgeirr
I actually have enough for my next expansion because of a Lightning Fundraiser but it would literally cleanout my wallet so I'm going to hold off on that for now.
@Asgeirr
I actually have enough for my next expansion because of a Lightning Fundraiser but it would literally cleanout my wallet so I'm going to hold off on that for now.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@demonslayr62 thanks for the advice! i'll probably get into the gem economy someday

@Asgeirr thank you! i'll do my best!

also, are both of you on the hatchling pinglist? if not, would you like to be notified as soon as i get the gene and am able to breed the two?
@demonslayr62 thanks for the advice! i'll probably get into the gem economy someday

@Asgeirr thank you! i'll do my best!

also, are both of you on the hatchling pinglist? if not, would you like to be notified as soon as i get the gene and am able to breed the two?

+2 FR time
1 2 ... 715 716 717 718 719 ... 1769 1770