Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 1769 1770
@helpmeobiwan

may i take the primal or goat? I have at least 3, (i think), registered nw in my lair.
@helpmeobiwan

may i take the primal or goat? I have at least 3, (i think), registered nw in my lair.
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@woolly

I'll send the Primal over to you now. I know you have registered ones because I've adopted several from you lol.

@Painrivers

I'll send the Goat baby over now. :)
@woolly

I'll send the Primal over to you now. I know you have registered ones because I've adopted several from you lol.

@Painrivers

I'll send the Goat baby over now. :)
tumblr_ony76hGScE1ugssd3o2_r1_500.gif
@HelpMeObiWan

My goal is to get a NW primal for every flight. Thank you for helping me achieve that goal!
@HelpMeObiWan

My goal is to get a NW primal for every flight. Thank you for helping me achieve that goal!
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@woolly

Of course!
@woolly

Of course!
tumblr_ony76hGScE1ugssd3o2_r1_500.gif
Hello I just stumbled on this thread and it looks interesting. Can I adopt any dragons or do I have to sign up for one?
Hello I just stumbled on this thread and it looks interesting. Can I adopt any dragons or do I have to sign up for one?
Hia
@GoldenThief: You can ping people who have listed their hatchlings to adopt. Most of the time, a name is required. Additionally, you can join the hatchling ping list to get notifications of newly arrived hatchlings.
@GoldenThief: You can ping people who have listed their hatchlings to adopt. Most of the time, a name is required. Additionally, you can join the hatchling ping list to get notifications of newly arrived hatchlings.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please, I'm trying to train my dragons right now but their only level 6 is there any easier way to train dragons?
@mercurialwings

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please, I'm trying to train my dragons right now but their only level 6 is there any easier way to train dragons?
Hia
@GoldenThief: I've added you to the hatchling ping list.

Often time, you can rent/borrow level 25s from your flight and use them to level your own levelers. You can also look for leveling shops, but cost can be anywhere from 200g/kt to 300g/kt and does not include stones.

If you like leveling on your own, then this guide might help.
@GoldenThief: I've added you to the hatchling ping list.

Often time, you can rent/borrow level 25s from your flight and use them to level your own levelers. You can also look for leveling shops, but cost can be anywhere from 200g/kt to 300g/kt and does not include stones.

If you like leveling on your own, then this guide might help.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[size=2]@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @starsight2217 @demonslayr62 @PastaTea @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @XxBlueExorcistxX @bonibaru @galaxymaster @tigerune @VoxxVoleur @Furyan @Ikilou @Harana @hithere @Axiomatix @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal@Sylvanlady @SassyDragonlady @weeveryin @InfectedWolf @Macari @rnorningstar @Macari @sacredpools @Prisoner319 @Necessity4Fun @Hawlucha @missaliceblue @HelgaHalfHeart @Charo @LadyFairchild @d0rmu @AristeiaCaeli @Painrivers @pregnantseinfeld @GoldenThief @WitchyCat (Females) @TroubleInSevens (Females) @HelpMeObiWan (PCs, SDs) @LochNaessy (Spirals, PCs, WCs) @HeartoftheNebula (Guardians, PCs) @Mellacherry (Males) @Tikari (Imps, Ridges, WCs) @Agion (Gen 10+) @tinybuggy (females) @Crandie (males) @speaksincolor (males) [/size] [size=5][b]GEN 13[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50694769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506948/50694769_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50694770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506948/50694770_350.png[/img] [/url] Send me names for them! They will be exalted before the turn of the week if not adopted.
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @starsight2217 @demonslayr62 @PastaTea @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @XxBlueExorcistxX @bonibaru @galaxymaster @tigerune @VoxxVoleur @Furyan @Ikilou @Harana @hithere @Axiomatix @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal@Sylvanlady @SassyDragonlady @weeveryin @InfectedWolf @Macari @rnorningstar @Macari @sacredpools @Prisoner319 @Necessity4Fun @Hawlucha @missaliceblue @HelgaHalfHeart @Charo @LadyFairchild @d0rmu @AristeiaCaeli @Painrivers @pregnantseinfeld @GoldenThief @WitchyCat (Females) @TroubleInSevens (Females) @HelpMeObiWan (PCs, SDs) @LochNaessy (Spirals, PCs, WCs) @HeartoftheNebula (Guardians, PCs) @Mellacherry (Males) @Tikari (Imps, Ridges, WCs) @Agion (Gen 10+) @tinybuggy (females) @Crandie (males) @speaksincolor (males)

GEN 13

50694769_350.png

50694770_350.png

Send me names for them!
They will be exalted before the turn of the week if not adopted.
F2mtiDP.png
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Mohya @Impception @Chicanery @heinousTB @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17@Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @starsight2217 @demonslayr62 @PastaTea @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @XxBlueExorcistxX @bonibaru @galaxymaster @tigerune @VoxxVoleur @Furyan @Ikilou @Harana @hithere @Axiomatix @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal @Sylvanlady @SassyDragonlady @weeveryin @InfectedWolf @Macari @rnorningstar @Macari @sacredpools @Prisoner319 @SleepyAnnie@Hawlucha @missaliceblue @HelgaHalfHeart @Charo @LadyFairchild @d0rmu @AristeiaCaeli @Painrivers @ViaCurro @XxNoodleNovaxX @Prisoner319 @Reythaak @GoldenThief @WasabiSwimp @LochNaessy @XxCalypsoxX @Nana64 @woolly I have three pretty boys available for adoption from Riot's first nest! They are gen 10 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50819440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508195/50819440_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50819441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508195/50819441_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50819442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508195/50819442_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Mohya @Impception @Chicanery @heinousTB @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17@Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @starsight2217 @demonslayr62 @PastaTea @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @XxBlueExorcistxX @bonibaru @galaxymaster @tigerune @VoxxVoleur @Furyan @Ikilou @Harana @hithere @Axiomatix @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal @Sylvanlady @SassyDragonlady @weeveryin @InfectedWolf @Macari @rnorningstar @Macari @sacredpools @Prisoner319 @SleepyAnnie@Hawlucha @missaliceblue @HelgaHalfHeart @Charo @LadyFairchild @d0rmu @AristeiaCaeli @Painrivers @ViaCurro @XxNoodleNovaxX @Prisoner319 @Reythaak @GoldenThief
@WasabiSwimp @LochNaessy
@XxCalypsoxX @Nana64 @woolly

I have three pretty boys available for adoption from Riot's first nest! They are gen 10

50819440_350.png

50819441_350.png

50819442_350.png
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
1 2 ... 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 1769 1770