Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 1769 1770
@rashakiro
Thank you! ^^
@rashakiro
Thank you! ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello wonderful Night Warrior community members! With our growing numbers and additions to the directory, our team decided to put together a Google Sheet pinglist to help everyone stay updated and organized. It has all the fundamental pinglist you know and love from the front page but are now (hopefully) streamlined and easier to use!

I personally copied each list into the spreadsheet and we have been updating it as we get requests so it should be the most up-to-date version. I'll provide a link to it in this post and we will try to get the list added to the front page as soon as we're able.

In creating the google doc we did decide to reformat the Specific Hatchling Requests. They were getting too varied and specific to the point that some members were avoiding it all together. What we have now are the categories we deemed necessary to keep. If there's a large demand for a specific category in the future we may make changes. Otherwise members are encouraged to work with other members on acquiring their dream Night Warriors!

The pinglist will be public and editable by everyone until April 14th. Please add or remove yourself from your preferred lists. After Sunday the 14th, the spreadsheet will be viewable and you can copy / paste but please ping the Helper List for any changes that need made.

Finally, we hope this transition is as smooth and easy as possible for everyone but if you do have questions or need help don't hesitate to ping us, we'll try to work it out with you. Thanks!
PING LISTS

*If you're getting a Locked or Frozen Cells error, I'm looking into it. Ping the helpers if you can't add / remove yourself from a list so they can do it for you*

@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @HoardQueen @Mohya @Knightshadow @heinousTB @Morgai @NebulasAndJays @SylvrFox @frostyferelden @Poscat @Maedhros2 @Axqu @Darkfae @SurvivorofFlames @AshenFall @StrawberryRiddle @Vancara @Megidoladyne @StormyDragon @VoxxVoleur @FelGoldwyn @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @Nebulacloud @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @Foreverkinght @Shadari @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @Eturna @prismwolf @Hakon @BlackMgaic @Enako @blushbird @Aluna @Nefarian17 @Boltninja75 @Joshdaawsome @ScrewThisDriver @Dentmaged @Cealygosa @HorseCrazy @Lukraak @RubyWolf33 @JustNatureThings @ScarletLion @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @rickshawpanther @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia @AnimeLover9631 @TheTigersDen @RoyalSorceress @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins@Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @GwynISH @akrimau @NickyJade156 @demonslayr62 @Alaerth @Soapwort @Bog @FaerieDae @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Spark @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Szel @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal @Gulfstream @Sylvanlady @Adriel @Prisoner319 @dancingcrane @Hawlucha @AristeiaCaeli@ViaCurro

@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Mohya @Impception @Chicanery @heinousTB @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr@Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17@Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @starsight2217 @demonslayr62 @PastaTea @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @XxBlueExorcistxX @bonibaru @galaxymaster @tigerune @VoxxVoleur @Furyan @Ikilou @Harana @hithere @Axiomatix @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal@Sylvanlady @SassyDragonlady @weeveryin @InfectedWolf @Macari @rnorningstar @Macari @sacredpools @Prisoner319 @Necessity4Fun @Hawlucha @missaliceblue @HelgaHalfHeart @Charo @LadyFairchild @d0rmu @AristeiaCaeli @Painrivers @ViaCurro @XxNoodleNovaxX
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello wonderful Night Warrior community members! With our growing numbers and additions to the directory, our team decided to put together a Google Sheet pinglist to help everyone stay updated and organized. It has all the fundamental pinglist you know and love from the front page but are now (hopefully) streamlined and easier to use!

I personally copied each list into the spreadsheet and we have been updating it as we get requests so it should be the most up-to-date version. I'll provide a link to it in this post and we will try to get the list added to the front page as soon as we're able.

In creating the google doc we did decide to reformat the Specific Hatchling Requests. They were getting too varied and specific to the point that some members were avoiding it all together. What we have now are the categories we deemed necessary to keep. If there's a large demand for a specific category in the future we may make changes. Otherwise members are encouraged to work with other members on acquiring their dream Night Warriors!

The pinglist will be public and editable by everyone until April 14th. Please add or remove yourself from your preferred lists. After Sunday the 14th, the spreadsheet will be viewable and you can copy / paste but please ping the Helper List for any changes that need made.

Finally, we hope this transition is as smooth and easy as possible for everyone but if you do have questions or need help don't hesitate to ping us, we'll try to work it out with you. Thanks!
PING LISTS

*If you're getting a Locked or Frozen Cells error, I'm looking into it. Ping the helpers if you can't add / remove yourself from a list so they can do it for you*

@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Comeneth @Impception @Chicanery @Holysnacks @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @HoardQueen @Mohya @Knightshadow @heinousTB @Morgai @NebulasAndJays @SylvrFox @frostyferelden @Poscat @Maedhros2 @Axqu @Darkfae @SurvivorofFlames @AshenFall @StrawberryRiddle @Vancara @Megidoladyne @StormyDragon @VoxxVoleur @FelGoldwyn @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @Nebulacloud @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @Foreverkinght @Shadari @NekoTheKat @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @Eturna @prismwolf @Hakon @BlackMgaic @Enako @blushbird @Aluna @Nefarian17 @Boltninja75 @Joshdaawsome @ScrewThisDriver @Dentmaged @Cealygosa @HorseCrazy @Lukraak @RubyWolf33 @JustNatureThings @ScarletLion @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @rickshawpanther @Raydioactive @DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia @AnimeLover9631 @TheTigersDen @RoyalSorceress @Siouxsie @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins@Mellacherry @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @Lagoat @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @GwynISH @akrimau @NickyJade156 @demonslayr62 @Alaerth @Soapwort @Bog @FaerieDae @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Spark @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Szel @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal @Gulfstream @Sylvanlady @Adriel @Prisoner319 @dancingcrane @Hawlucha @AristeiaCaeli@ViaCurro

@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Mohya @Impception @Chicanery @heinousTB @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr@Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17@Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @starsight2217 @demonslayr62 @PastaTea @UseTheWord @bakugannvgims @Lithuania @SkylaDownfall12 @Grail @XxBlueExorcistxX @bonibaru @galaxymaster @tigerune @VoxxVoleur @Furyan @Ikilou @Harana @hithere @Axiomatix @Eiira @Liquereal @kaleidrops @Jaspernoir @Ttiuronohon @Akal@Sylvanlady @SassyDragonlady @weeveryin @InfectedWolf @Macari @rnorningstar @Macari @sacredpools @Prisoner319 @Necessity4Fun @Hawlucha @missaliceblue @HelgaHalfHeart @Charo @LadyFairchild @d0rmu @AristeiaCaeli @Painrivers @ViaCurro @XxNoodleNovaxX
HKrGNct.png
@ZenithNadir @mercurialwings @beanutbutter @Nebulacloud @KitsuneEbi @SSakuras

I can't scroll down on the pinglists page - Sheets is giving me an error about frozen cells and being unable to resize. Could I be added to the announcements / contests pinglist?

Thanks!
@ZenithNadir @mercurialwings @beanutbutter @Nebulacloud @KitsuneEbi @SSakuras

I can't scroll down on the pinglists page - Sheets is giving me an error about frozen cells and being unable to resize. Could I be added to the announcements / contests pinglist?

Thanks!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@KitsuneEbi, thank you and everyone involved for your hard work! I would like to remain on the most general pinglist, the one that gets the notifs for everything. I love the Project, and want to stay apprised of every aspect.
@KitsuneEbi, thank you and everyone involved for your hard work! I would like to remain on the most general pinglist, the one that gets the notifs for everything. I love the Project, and want to stay apprised of every aspect.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@KitsuneEbi I have edited my preferences in the sheet, just be sure to remove me from the general hatchlings pinglist so I can stop getting so many pings all the time XD

I couldn't really check that myself, something about my screen not being long enough or frozen columns?? : O
@KitsuneEbi I have edited my preferences in the sheet, just be sure to remove me from the general hatchlings pinglist so I can stop getting so many pings all the time XD

I couldn't really check that myself, something about my screen not being long enough or frozen columns?? : O
KD9PmcS.pngRD7yXZC.png
[FONT=GEORGIA]Oh my. I'm not sure if this is an old C&P of the pinglist, but I asked to be removed a long while ago because I've been focusing on my own projects and didn't want to be tempted to buy hatchlings lol. Just mentioning it again in case I wasn't! ^_^; [quote name="Siouxsie" date="2017-10-01 18:36:54" ] Can I please be removed from the pinglist? Sorry to be obnoxious. :( It's just that I've been asking, but I guess it just keeps getting missed. I don't know if I've been pinging the wrong person or what, so I'm kinda just hoping the right person will see this. I've been really hurting for lair space lately and I know it's gonna be awhile before I can take any new dergs in. Once I'm a little better at making $$$ on here, I'd love to adopt as many dark dergs as I'm able to. Thanks, you guys. *heart* [/quote]
Oh my. I'm not sure if this is an old C&P of the pinglist, but I asked to be removed a long while ago because I've been focusing on my own projects and didn't want to be tempted to buy hatchlings lol. Just mentioning it again in case I wasn't! ^_^;

Siouxsie wrote on 2017-10-01 18:36:54:
Can I please be removed from the pinglist?

Sorry to be obnoxious. :( It's just that I've been asking, but I guess it just keeps getting missed. I don't know if I've been pinging the wrong person or what, so I'm kinda just hoping the right person will see this. I've been really hurting for lair space lately and I know it's gonna be awhile before I can take any new dergs in. Once I'm a little better at making $$$ on here, I'd love to adopt as many dark dergs as I'm able to. Thanks, you guys. *heart*
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@mercurialwings Carmen is ready to be registered ^-^ gen 19 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49707555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497076/49707555_350.png[/img] [/url] From @woolly lair ^-^ Also she is permanently partnered to this lovely XXX sanguine boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49976372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499764/49976372_350.png[/img] [/url] Ps. Your boy is lvl 12 atm. Once carmen reached lvl16 it was a pain to level the 2 together for some reason but he is with my best pair of plague fighters "Rue" and "Drit" where when by them selves they dont seem to do much but when together they land critical hits left and right! I should have him done within next few days ^-^
@mercurialwings
Carmen is ready to be registered ^-^ gen 19

49707555_350.png

From @woolly lair ^-^

Also she is permanently partnered to this lovely XXX sanguine boy

49976372_350.png

Ps. Your boy is lvl 12 atm. Once carmen reached lvl16 it was a pain to level the 2 together for some reason but he is with my best pair of plague fighters "Rue" and "Drit" where when by them selves they dont seem to do much but when together they land critical hits left and right! I should have him done within next few days ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Siouxsie

There is a helpers pinglist on the first page that you can use to get the mods attention

@AnimeLover9631

Congrats! I'm so happy to see her registered and what a stunning mate!
@Siouxsie

There is a helpers pinglist on the first page that you can use to get the mods attention

@AnimeLover9631

Congrats! I'm so happy to see her registered and what a stunning mate!
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
I had put them on a nest this morning as i already had her at lvl19 and well he was finally ready to breed today ^-^ also i wasnt gonna settle for anything less than a stunning boy for her as shes special just like her brother that you have ^-^ @woolly
Also 3 gen20s will hatch on friday! (First day of my convention im going to so i might be tempted to keep 1)
I had put them on a nest this morning as i already had her at lvl19 and well he was finally ready to breed today ^-^ also i wasnt gonna settle for anything less than a stunning boy for her as shes special just like her brother that you have ^-^ @woolly
Also 3 gen20s will hatch on friday! (First day of my convention im going to so i might be tempted to keep 1)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Karrikut Absolutely! I'll add you. I'll also look into that error and try to figure out what's up with that... @dancingcrane Thank you for your thank you! [emoji=ridgeback laughing] @Necessity4Fun I've removed you! This frozen cell thing seems like it's going to be a big issue. Looking into it! @Siouxsie I'm so sorry about the unwanted ping, I'll be sure to definitely remove you from our new spreadsheet. This is part of why we're trying to reorganize so we don't have that happen in the future. Thank you so much for your patience!
@Karrikut Absolutely! I'll add you. I'll also look into that error and try to figure out what's up with that...

@dancingcrane Thank you for your thank you!

@Necessity4Fun I've removed you! This frozen cell thing seems like it's going to be a big issue. Looking into it!

@Siouxsie I'm so sorry about the unwanted ping, I'll be sure to definitely remove you from our new spreadsheet. This is part of why we're trying to reorganize so we don't have that happen in the future. Thank you so much for your patience!
HKrGNct.png
1 2 ... 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 1769 1770