Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 254 255
@CaptainCrackers Whoops sorry about that
@CaptainCrackers Whoops sorry about that
NXwxhXo.png
@FalconRex121 Ahhh I love this idea! I'd like to surrender this boy for adoption. He was meant for the chopping block, but I just can't bring myself to exalt such a beautiful cry/face guardian boy. Hoping he gets some attention here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11648666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116487/11648666_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, I will be sending food just as soon as I finish grinding some up in the Coli! Love what you're doing here.
@FalconRex121 Ahhh I love this idea! I'd like to surrender this boy for adoption. He was meant for the chopping block, but I just can't bring myself to exalt such a beautiful cry/face guardian boy. Hoping he gets some attention here?

11648666_350.png

Also, I will be sending food just as soon as I finish grinding some up in the Coli! Love what you're doing here.
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@roseangel2 @FalconRex121
Can I adopt your Tundra if he's still available?
@roseangel2 @FalconRex121
Can I adopt your Tundra if he's still available?
@CaptainCrackers Is Gareth available for adoption? I really shouldn't, but he's going to grow up so handsome! :D
@CaptainCrackers Is Gareth available for adoption? I really shouldn't, but he's going to grow up so handsome! :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Yes, Gareth is still available! Thank you for taking him. I have been so tempted to just claim his as my own. I'll go ahead and send a CR!

@FalconRex121
Boop
@ZenithNadir
Yes, Gareth is still available! Thank you for taking him. I have been so tempted to just claim his as my own. I'll go ahead and send a CR!

@FalconRex121
Boop
SVbOCPL.png
@EverestDrak
Sure! I'll send the CR right now. :)
@EverestDrak
Sure! I'll send the CR right now. :)
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2 I think you still have a familiar attached to the guy...
@roseangel2 I think you still have a familiar attached to the guy...
@EverestDrak
Sorry, free now.
@EverestDrak
Sorry, free now.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
@roseangel2 It's okay. Thanks for him!
@roseangel2 It's okay. Thanks for him!
@therunya He's like solid gold owo Send him to @Javelin!
@therunya He's like solid gold owo Send him to @Javelin!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 254 255