Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1774 1775
@Oceanspray Nice nice!!! CR sent, thank you!!

@DesperatePotato You are welcome to change her name!! XD They're all placeholder names really, (and also so I can figure out which one is part of the lineage instead of clicking every dragon in an offspring list) CR sent, enjoy!

@Cyndaquil Yes! CR sent, enjoy!

@BetaArt Sure! CR sent, enjoy!

@sylveondreams Are you okay with the fact that I'll exalt this dragon after breeding her? Sending you a 2-way!

@Everburn Thank you for the update! No rush, no worry! Those are good previews!

@Spiritwolfmoon Yes. I do my best to update this daily, but doesn't hurt to see who has made requests prior to your comment.

@TotalTrashMammal I totally agree, and I think she would make the best heir to the lineage! CR sent, thank you!!
@Oceanspray Nice nice!!! CR sent, thank you!!

@DesperatePotato You are welcome to change her name!! XD They're all placeholder names really, (and also so I can figure out which one is part of the lineage instead of clicking every dragon in an offspring list) CR sent, enjoy!

@Cyndaquil Yes! CR sent, enjoy!

@BetaArt Sure! CR sent, enjoy!

@sylveondreams Are you okay with the fact that I'll exalt this dragon after breeding her? Sending you a 2-way!

@Everburn Thank you for the update! No rush, no worry! Those are good previews!

@Spiritwolfmoon Yes. I do my best to update this daily, but doesn't hurt to see who has made requests prior to your comment.

@TotalTrashMammal I totally agree, and I think she would make the best heir to the lineage! CR sent, thank you!!
84si1j.png
@raptorix yeah, that's ok
@raptorix yeah, that's ok
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@raptorix

Could I adopt CherryShake? She's beautiful! <3
@raptorix

Could I adopt CherryShake? She's beautiful! <3
@GoldenWolven Sure! CR sent, enjoy!
@GoldenWolven Sure! CR sent, enjoy!
84si1j.png
@raptorix

Thanks! :D
@raptorix

Thanks! :D
@raptorix

Could I return TrumpetBank (he doesn't fit w/ my breeding plans anymore) and adopt AgentEclipse (she has such a cool name and I love the filigree)?
@raptorix

Could I return TrumpetBank (he doesn't fit w/ my breeding plans anymore) and adopt AgentEclipse (she has such a cool name and I love the filigree)?
@raptorix

Ok then I'd like this male
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42450422
@raptorix

Ok then I'd like this male
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42450422
5MNZVz4.png
@raptorix

Could I adopt VeggieText? :)
@raptorix

Could I adopt VeggieText? :)
@raptorix
Do you do swap-outs for dragons we've adopted from you before?
If so could I return GrapePirate and adopt TravelTypewriter please? ^-^ I think she'd work really well with one of my bloodlines I'm trying to expand :)
@raptorix
Do you do swap-outs for dragons we've adopted from you before?
If so could I return GrapePirate and adopt TravelTypewriter please? ^-^ I think she'd work really well with one of my bloodlines I'm trying to expand :)
can i take [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423840/42383947_350.png[/img]
can i take 42383947_350.png
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1774 1775