Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1774 1775
[quote]You know what I love? To see one of the dragons I've adopted out/sold has had babies and they had babies. And what I go and do is I buy those grandbabies if they're up for sale. :D (And then breed them into my lineage projects and keep that lineage going~~~!)[/quote] Happy New Year! For 2023, I need to take this thread in a new direction. For this thread’s 8th anniversary, [u][b]I will be going on hiatus from all active trades.[/b][/u] [b]January 1, 2023 to January 7, 2023:[/b] I will wrap up any remaining active trades, adopt out any of the 188 possible dragons for adoption, or do 1-for-1 swaps for the last nests I will take in. Q: Oh no! Are you quitting the site? A: No, I just need a break from maintaining this trade thread. The scope has grown beyond what I expected, and what used to be fun has grown to be work. This thread was never about profits, and because of it I was constantly running out of treasure. Q: I have one/some of your dragons nesting right now, will you still take them? A: Sure! But with one final caveat. If you’re up for it, I will do a one-for-one dragon swap for that last hatchling. Let me know if you have a preference for which dragon you’d like to trade for, or I will provide a random. If you do not have the lairspace or do not wish to take in any more dragons, then thank you for breeding that dragon and showing me your hatchlings. They are yours to do with what you will. [b]January 7, 2023 onwards:[/b] My plan is to breed together all of the remaining lineage dragons into fewer dragons for at least a generation before I return. I will keep an heir of my choosing from each nest, and I will sell the spares in my lair for 10,000t each for 7 days, after that I will train & exalt them. I will have a tab in my main lair for sales, in case you’re interested in picking up any more lineage dragons. I will link to the tab when it’s up and running. [i]Update:[/i] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/56441/2348426?name=&type=undefined]Link to the Spare Sales tab in my lair[/url][/b] Q: Can I request to pay less for any of these spares from your sales tag? A: Of course! Just send me a PM and I can send that dragon to you free of charge. Q: Will you still buy hatchlings after January 7th? A: The point of the hiatus is to take a break from the trades. I will continue to take a one-for-one trade if you’re up for it, otherwise thank you for showing me your nest. [b]For my potential return: [/b] I will be retiring this massive thread. If I return, I’ll start a new thread with a new list of adoptable dragons. I don’t plan on ever deleting this thread, I just wish for it to fall dormant eventually. Most of my dragons have bios that link back to this post, so I will update with a follow-through link to the new thread at the top in case anyone wants to track down the future trades thread. I will probably change some rules for the future trades, so keep an eye out for that. 1/7/2023: [b]Thank you everyone, adoptions are now closed![/b] The '[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3200285]Raptorix Lineage Appreciation Thread[/url][/b]', by Arach, where you can show off your favorite lineage dragons [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/56441/2348426?name=&type=undefined]The tab in my lair where I will be selling spare hatchlings.[/url][/b]
Quote:
You know what I love? To see one of the dragons I've adopted out/sold has had babies and they had babies. And what I go and do is I buy those grandbabies if they're up for sale. :D (And then breed them into my lineage projects and keep that lineage going~~~!)

Happy New Year! For 2023, I need to take this thread in a new direction. For this thread’s 8th anniversary, I will be going on hiatus from all active trades.

January 1, 2023 to January 7, 2023:
I will wrap up any remaining active trades, adopt out any of the 188 possible dragons for adoption, or do 1-for-1 swaps for the last nests I will take in.

Q: Oh no! Are you quitting the site?
A: No, I just need a break from maintaining this trade thread. The scope has grown beyond what I expected, and what used to be fun has grown to be work. This thread was never about profits, and because of it I was constantly running out of treasure.

Q: I have one/some of your dragons nesting right now, will you still take them?
A: Sure! But with one final caveat. If you’re up for it, I will do a one-for-one dragon swap for that last hatchling. Let me know if you have a preference for which dragon you’d like to trade for, or I will provide a random. If you do not have the lairspace or do not wish to take in any more dragons, then thank you for breeding that dragon and showing me your hatchlings. They are yours to do with what you will.

January 7, 2023 onwards:
My plan is to breed together all of the remaining lineage dragons into fewer dragons for at least a generation before I return. I will keep an heir of my choosing from each nest, and I will sell the spares in my lair for 10,000t each for 7 days, after that I will train & exalt them. I will have a tab in my main lair for sales, in case you’re interested in picking up any more lineage dragons. I will link to the tab when it’s up and running.
Update: Link to the Spare Sales tab in my lair

Q: Can I request to pay less for any of these spares from your sales tag?
A: Of course! Just send me a PM and I can send that dragon to you free of charge.

Q: Will you still buy hatchlings after January 7th?
A: The point of the hiatus is to take a break from the trades. I will continue to take a one-for-one trade if you’re up for it, otherwise thank you for showing me your nest.

For my potential return:
I will be retiring this massive thread. If I return, I’ll start a new thread with a new list of adoptable dragons. I don’t plan on ever deleting this thread, I just wish for it to fall dormant eventually. Most of my dragons have bios that link back to this post, so I will update with a follow-through link to the new thread at the top in case anyone wants to track down the future trades thread. I will probably change some rules for the future trades, so keep an eye out for that.

1/7/2023: Thank you everyone, adoptions are now closed!

The 'Raptorix Lineage Appreciation Thread', by Arach, where you can show off your favorite lineage dragons

The tab in my lair where I will be selling spare hatchlings.
84si1j.png
@raptorix
Could I have, uh, FiggyPudding please? ;w; (that's not a sentence I'll ever say again.)
@raptorix
Could I have, uh, FiggyPudding please? ;w; (that's not a sentence I'll ever say again.)
aPEZ8RI.png
@raptorix

Could I have Silverite and Dinkus?
@raptorix

Could I have Silverite and Dinkus?
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
^click the eggs/dragons!^
@Pentarasse Yes you can have some FiggyPudding ;)
@Pentarasse Yes you can have some FiggyPudding ;)
84si1j.png
@SpectrumScales Yes! Enjoy!
@SpectrumScales Yes! Enjoy!
84si1j.png
@raptorix
SORRY I change my mind I'll for for Dorkus instead of Dinkus. Or can I only take one?
@raptorix
SORRY I change my mind I'll for for Dorkus instead of Dinkus. Or can I only take one?
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
@SpectrumScales Cool! Will you have room in your lair? Do you want to trade one of your Ridgeback babies in exchange?
@SpectrumScales Cool! Will you have room in your lair? Do you want to trade one of your Ridgeback babies in exchange?
84si1j.png
@raptorix

Oh that's a better idea than exalting one. Which one would you like?
@raptorix

Oh that's a better idea than exalting one. Which one would you like?
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
@SpectrumScales I'll D2D one of your Ridgeback babies, just take it off the AH so the trade can go through. :D
@SpectrumScales I'll D2D one of your Ridgeback babies, just take it off the AH so the trade can go through. :D
84si1j.png
@raptorix could I maybe have YOLO? c:
@raptorix could I maybe have YOLO? c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1774 1775