Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 1774 1775
@raptorix Hello may I adopt BookScreen, she's so pretty! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47471814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/474719/47471814_350.png[/img][/url]
@raptorix
Hello may I adopt BookScreen, she's so pretty!
47471814_350.png
2XruB4R.png
Dang, me and weekends I always end up not looking at FR like I usually do. Sunday Catch up, then!

@Cinmoren Sure! CR sent, enjoy!

@Snoops Perfect! 2-way CR sent, thank you & enjoy!

@Thirdmind I think the closest I've gotten on one of my more prolific old permas was in the 70s. The 2-week cooldown on Prolific breeds makes things easier.

@Hyzenthlaay Sounds good! CR sent, enjoy!

@Lightsun68 Yes! Enjoy BubbleCane! I will do swaps if you want to adopt but have no room, or you want to sell me a second nest of hatchlings from BubbleCane after I've already bought from the first nest. I do not have the space to take in unrelated dragons at this time.

@IcyUmbreon827 Thank you!! I don't remember his name either, (I may have given his firstborn his old name anyway.) Gave him a new name already, and gonna see if he wants to go to a new home again! Thank you!

@Esmara That's fine! I really like how the spiral turned out. CR sent, thank you!

@UncoolPotatoes That is totally fine! I still have their older brother MyParty in my lair, looking for a home. Would you be willing to swap a new dragon up for adoption for one of these hatchlings?

@Abysea Of course! CR sent, enjoy!
Dang, me and weekends I always end up not looking at FR like I usually do. Sunday Catch up, then!

@Cinmoren Sure! CR sent, enjoy!

@Snoops Perfect! 2-way CR sent, thank you & enjoy!

@Thirdmind I think the closest I've gotten on one of my more prolific old permas was in the 70s. The 2-week cooldown on Prolific breeds makes things easier.

@Hyzenthlaay Sounds good! CR sent, enjoy!

@Lightsun68 Yes! Enjoy BubbleCane! I will do swaps if you want to adopt but have no room, or you want to sell me a second nest of hatchlings from BubbleCane after I've already bought from the first nest. I do not have the space to take in unrelated dragons at this time.

@IcyUmbreon827 Thank you!! I don't remember his name either, (I may have given his firstborn his old name anyway.) Gave him a new name already, and gonna see if he wants to go to a new home again! Thank you!

@Esmara That's fine! I really like how the spiral turned out. CR sent, thank you!

@UncoolPotatoes That is totally fine! I still have their older brother MyParty in my lair, looking for a home. Would you be willing to swap a new dragon up for adoption for one of these hatchlings?

@Abysea Of course! CR sent, enjoy!
84si1j.png
@hey rappie i would liked to adopted eggmancer and specficsquee to breed them together for maybe 4-5 breedings at least?
@hey rappie i would liked to adopted eggmancer and specficsquee to breed them together for maybe 4-5 breedings at least?
@pupster1976 Sure! CR sent, enjoy!
@pupster1976 Sure! CR sent, enjoy!
84si1j.png
@raptorix sure! i'd be fine with that
@raptorix sure! i'd be fine with that
if i have to write 'parallel lines' one more time, im gonna bash my head through a wall
@raptorix [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64148939][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641490/64148939_350.png[/img][/url] If no one has claimed her, may I adopt? I love that color combo with the eyes ;u;
@raptorix

64148939_350.png

If no one has claimed her, may I adopt? I love that color combo with the eyes ;u;
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
@UncoolPotatoes Which dragon up for adoption would you want to swap for?

@Kiryuuin Of course! CR sent, enjoy!
@UncoolPotatoes Which dragon up for adoption would you want to swap for?

@Kiryuuin Of course! CR sent, enjoy!
84si1j.png
@raptorix

Hi again. I've been looking at TreeLawyer the entire weekend and can't quite let the idea of her go, so I'll like to give her a chance at my place
@raptorix

Hi again. I've been looking at TreeLawyer the entire weekend and can't quite let the idea of her go, so I'll like to give her a chance at my place
01b-hatcherybutton.png
@raptorix how about potatorave?(i think ik what you mean, maybe its just my pea brain getting confused ^^'')
@raptorix how about potatorave?(i think ik what you mean, maybe its just my pea brain getting confused ^^'')
if i have to write 'parallel lines' one more time, im gonna bash my head through a wall
i would love to have solarbread, truthlake, senchaseal, and potatorave in my lair, they are all such cuties
i would love to have solarbread, truthlake, senchaseal, and potatorave in my lair, they are all such cuties
She/Her +8 FR
qg2VYZP.png
1 2 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 ... 1774 1775