Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | No dragons left! Thank you guys!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@POTaDOS Thanks! :D
@POTaDOS Thanks! :D
@hazyvibe

Crimson with a Blue secondary and tert? Rodi was actually flipped from that! He's blue with red. I've got a nest with those colors coming, but they'll be Tundras or Guardians.

But lemme see what I can find!
@hazyvibe

Crimson with a Blue secondary and tert? Rodi was actually flipped from that! He's blue with red. I've got a nest with those colors coming, but they'll be Tundras or Guardians.

But lemme see what I can find!
@POTaDOS Hi i am new and realy like snappers and was wondering if i could adopt Curiosity please and thank you.
@POTaDOS Hi i am new and realy like snappers and was wondering if i could adopt Curiosity please and thank you.
@Volos

Of course you can! And welcome to the site!
@Volos

Of course you can! And welcome to the site!
@POTaDOS
Hi! Do you still have some dragons I can adopt? I'm new here, and I'm highly interested in getting new dragons :3
@POTaDOS
Hi! Do you still have some dragons I can adopt? I'm new here, and I'm highly interested in getting new dragons :3
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@S4pph1r3

There are still a few on the front page! And I can always breed some. What kind of dragons are you looking for?
@S4pph1r3

There are still a few on the front page! And I can always breed some. What kind of dragons are you looking for?
@POTaDOS

Any dragon will do the trick, really :3
@POTaDOS

Any dragon will do the trick, really :3
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
wow Sunrise is just gorgeous !!
wow Sunrise is just gorgeous !!
b9aWflB.png
@POTaDOS I really would like to adopt sunrise ? would that be alright ?
@POTaDOS I really would like to adopt sunrise ? would that be alright ?
beeb
I went ahead and put up an adoption offer for Sunrise but let me know if there's a dragon I have you'd like in exchange and I'll let you know!
I went ahead and put up an adoption offer for Sunrise but let me know if there's a dragon I have you'd like in exchange and I'll let you know!
b9aWflB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7