Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | No dragons left! Thank you guys!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ScarletDragons

Of the thread, not my lair. XD Sorry for the confusion!

As for if you can have Optima, I'm kind of attached. XD But I can find her a mate and breed you a baby?
@ScarletDragons

Of the thread, not my lair. XD Sorry for the confusion!

As for if you can have Optima, I'm kind of attached. XD But I can find her a mate and breed you a baby?
@POTaDOS
Oh sorry, I must have misread! My bad! xD
That's fine, I don't blame you...she's a beauty. That would be amazing! Thank you so much!
@POTaDOS
Oh sorry, I must have misread! My bad! xD
That's fine, I don't blame you...she's a beauty. That would be amazing! Thank you so much!
1SXlDkp.png
@ScarletDragons

Would you like those exact colors? Or just something similar? Also, Wildclaw? or do you have another favorite breed?
@ScarletDragons

Would you like those exact colors? Or just something similar? Also, Wildclaw? or do you have another favorite breed?
Im willing to take any dragon you want to part with! Im new here to FR and Im not picky (ouo)
Im willing to take any dragon you want to part with! Im new here to FR and Im not picky (ouo)
@OCarrollTwinz

First, welcome!

Second, I sense a Homestuck theme to your lair! Have a nice regal Magenta, though with that gentle Snapper face, she's probably more a Feferi. XD
@OCarrollTwinz

First, welcome!

Second, I sense a Homestuck theme to your lair! Have a nice regal Magenta, though with that gentle Snapper face, she's probably more a Feferi. XD
@POTaDOS
Its fine, I don't mind any different colors...as long as the hatchling has some form of red coloring. As for the breed it doesn't really matter either, though I've taken a liking to WildClaws, PearlCatchers, Mirrors, and Guardians. ^.^
@POTaDOS
Its fine, I don't mind any different colors...as long as the hatchling has some form of red coloring. As for the breed it doesn't really matter either, though I've taken a liking to WildClaws, PearlCatchers, Mirrors, and Guardians. ^.^
1SXlDkp.png
Ah thank you so much!! :D
Ah thank you so much!! :D
@ScarletDragons

So it's the red you like, not the blue. XD Hmm. What is your favorite color with it? All red? Or with a contrasting color? Because there are some real cuties in the AH!
@ScarletDragons

So it's the red you like, not the blue. XD Hmm. What is your favorite color with it? All red? Or with a contrasting color? Because there are some real cuties in the AH!
@POTaDOS
Well its that type of blue and red mixed on that breed and genes that caught my eye, but yes I love the color red. :3 What is your favorite color?
@POTaDOS
Well its that type of blue and red mixed on that breed and genes that caught my eye, but yes I love the color red. :3 What is your favorite color?
1SXlDkp.png
@ScarletDragons

XD I found her a cute PC boyfriend with a nice range, that why I asked. There should be babies soon!

Me? I like all the colors! Just depends on how you use them. But overall, I like bold colors. From stark blacks and whites to primary colors to neons, anything is good as long as it makes a statement! I'm not a fan of pastels.
@ScarletDragons

XD I found her a cute PC boyfriend with a nice range, that why I asked. There should be babies soon!

Me? I like all the colors! Just depends on how you use them. But overall, I like bold colors. From stark blacks and whites to primary colors to neons, anything is good as long as it makes a statement! I'm not a fan of pastels.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7