Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Thanks for your help!
1 2 3
Just a quick update folks- my ripple pair is retiring for now, as Oakwood fell in love with another nature lady and is moving on. Aegir will now return to her hunt for the perfect mate.
Just a quick update folks- my ripple pair is retiring for now, as Oakwood fell in love with another nature lady and is moving on. Aegir will now return to her hunt for the perfect mate.
@Aerielle
Feel almost guilty for this being in Water flight but. . .ah whatever, I'll make it up to em'~
I really love those Crimson Skydancers aaa~ so I send you a lvl 7 and you'll reserve a baby for me? When are they expecting~?
@Aerielle
Feel almost guilty for this being in Water flight but. . .ah whatever, I'll make it up to em'~
I really love those Crimson Skydancers aaa~ so I send you a lvl 7 and you'll reserve a baby for me? When are they expecting~?
LzG5Smh.png
@CadetArlert they are breeding in 9 days, so babies in 2 weeks. I am in the middle of a hatchery revamp and those two pairs are the headliners.

This week I'm doing first come first serve, exaltees for babies, which is a pretty good deal financially- the reserves are first come first crossroads, so you would get first pick, including any fancy triples they may make.
@CadetArlert they are breeding in 9 days, so babies in 2 weeks. I am in the middle of a hatchery revamp and those two pairs are the headliners.

This week I'm doing first come first serve, exaltees for babies, which is a pretty good deal financially- the reserves are first come first crossroads, so you would get first pick, including any fancy triples they may make.
@Aerielle

i'll have a level seven for a reserve on your crimson pair here soon~
@Aerielle

i'll have a level seven for a reserve on your crimson pair here soon~
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@Aerielle
Count me in just don't tell my fellow droplets
I've gotta couple levels to go so I'll send you a CR when the exaltee is ready to go.
@Aerielle
Count me in just don't tell my fellow droplets
I've gotta couple levels to go so I'll send you a CR when the exaltee is ready to go.
LzG5Smh.png
@yzabet great! Thanks for your interest.
@yzabet great! Thanks for your interest.
@yzabet just saw your crossroads, but I can't accept it until I get home from work and can finish my own leveling- no worries though, you are down for first reserve on the crimsons.
@yzabet just saw your crossroads, but I can't accept it until I get home from work and can finish my own leveling- no worries though, you are down for first reserve on the crimsons.
@Aerielle

ten four. looking forward to seeing the babies when they happen!
@Aerielle

ten four. looking forward to seeing the babies when they happen!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@Aerielle
Noo ;;A;; that first reserve spot ajfkd.
Anyway, sent CR.
@Aerielle
Noo ;;A;; that first reserve spot ajfkd.
Anyway, sent CR.
LzG5Smh.png
@CadetArlert Spot number 2 is yours! as I said above, I will be accepting CRs tonight as soon as I make space from leveling.

Also- I doubt this will happen, but if you somehow miss your dream dragon, we can discuss holing the reserve for the second litter :) I'm easy that way. Dragons should be sold as much for love as treasure.
@CadetArlert Spot number 2 is yours! as I said above, I will be accepting CRs tonight as soon as I make space from leveling.

Also- I doubt this will happen, but if you somehow miss your dream dragon, we can discuss holing the reserve for the second litter :) I'm easy that way. Dragons should be sold as much for love as treasure.
1 2 3