Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Wildclaws for Skydancers or Coatls!
1 2
@Sonarchy - Wow, that's very close to my girl! Unfortunately, I checked the scrying pool and they're related, so can't breed. - Haha, looks like you realized that before I replied, xDD.

Would you happen to have any other Skydancers or Coatls you might be willing to trade? They don't have to be super-close in colours or whatever - so long as they can give nice hatchies I'm happy.
@Sonarchy - Wow, that's very close to my girl! Unfortunately, I checked the scrying pool and they're related, so can't breed. - Haha, looks like you realized that before I replied, xDD.

Would you happen to have any other Skydancers or Coatls you might be willing to trade? They don't have to be super-close in colours or whatever - so long as they can give nice hatchies I'm happy.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Mhm. Well, I have Morokei here for trade/sell, since his colors are WAY TOO CLOSE to Kaine's, and Violet dergs don't sell well. He's Purple/Royal/Carmine and RTB. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2706288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27063/2706288_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spooner

Mhm. Well, I have Morokei here for trade/sell, since his colors are WAY TOO CLOSE to Kaine's, and Violet dergs don't sell well. He's Purple/Royal/Carmine and RTB.

2706288_350.png
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.gif
@Sonarchy - Ahhh, I would be very interested in trading for that Coatl! Would you be interested in either of the WCs for him, or perhaps if you'd like a Coatl in exchange, I could trade you a choice of one of the babies from my current breeding Coatl pair (the first two dragons in my lair)? The eggs are due to hatch tomorrow!
@Sonarchy - Ahhh, I would be very interested in trading for that Coatl! Would you be interested in either of the WCs for him, or perhaps if you'd like a Coatl in exchange, I could trade you a choice of one of the babies from my current breeding Coatl pair (the first two dragons in my lair)? The eggs are due to hatch tomorrow!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

Yeee I'd prefer a Coatl baby from your pair, and preferably Royal or any blue tert. :D
@Spooner

Yeee I'd prefer a Coatl baby from your pair, and preferably Royal or any blue tert. :D
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.gif
@Spooner Antares is studding for me, so I'm not sure what we'll be deciding to do with the egg! If it is an SD and we decide to sell I will let you know! And I'll ping you when the SD/Imp clutch hatches, if that's the one you're talking about?
@Spooner Antares is studding for me, so I'm not sure what we'll be deciding to do with the egg! If it is an SD and we decide to sell I will let you know! And I'll ping you when the SD/Imp clutch hatches, if that's the one you're talking about?
EUgPIoW.png
@Sonarchy - Certainly - when the eggs hatch, I'll put one on the crossroads for ya!

@Morrigne - If the lone egg from the Antares pair is a SD and you decide to sell, I'd be very interested - roughly how much do you think you would be asking for that hatchie, assuming it's a SD?

And yes, I was talking about the SD/Imp clutch there - I'd love to be pinged for that. Would you be interested in trading with me for one of those hatchies, or would you only be selling them for treasure - and if so, roughly how much would you be asking for one?
@Sonarchy - Certainly - when the eggs hatch, I'll put one on the crossroads for ya!

@Morrigne - If the lone egg from the Antares pair is a SD and you decide to sell, I'd be very interested - roughly how much do you think you would be asking for that hatchie, assuming it's a SD?

And yes, I was talking about the SD/Imp clutch there - I'd love to be pinged for that. Would you be interested in trading with me for one of those hatchies, or would you only be selling them for treasure - and if so, roughly how much would you be asking for one?
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner It really depends on the babies! I don't have a set price yet because it's their first breeding and they have some terrible combos in amongst all the pretty ones. They also have a bit of variety around gene/breed. I probably wouldn't go less than 25k either way, but depending on the hatchling it could be more like 40-50.

That said, I'm also open to looking at trades if it was something that matched some of my vague breeding plans. And I'm always open to haggling or mixed offers if someone really wants one of my babs but can't do the listed price.

As far as the circuit one goes, honestly I would probably ride into battle for that hypothetical baby, so the odds are quite low of it being sold if it's an SD. I'll give you first shot at it if we do though!

I should be studding my ridgie with another SD about third breeding after this one. And I am on the lookout for another stud like Antares if his owner is not interested in a repeat breeding (which like, single egg dude, they let us down), so there could be irishimcirc SDs in the distant future.

ahh that was so wordy sorry, I accidentally wrote you an essay.
@Spooner It really depends on the babies! I don't have a set price yet because it's their first breeding and they have some terrible combos in amongst all the pretty ones. They also have a bit of variety around gene/breed. I probably wouldn't go less than 25k either way, but depending on the hatchling it could be more like 40-50.

That said, I'm also open to looking at trades if it was something that matched some of my vague breeding plans. And I'm always open to haggling or mixed offers if someone really wants one of my babs but can't do the listed price.

As far as the circuit one goes, honestly I would probably ride into battle for that hypothetical baby, so the odds are quite low of it being sold if it's an SD. I'll give you first shot at it if we do though!

I should be studding my ridgie with another SD about third breeding after this one. And I am on the lookout for another stud like Antares if his owner is not interested in a repeat breeding (which like, single egg dude, they let us down), so there could be irishimcirc SDs in the distant future.

ahh that was so wordy sorry, I accidentally wrote you an essay.
EUgPIoW.png
@Sonachy - sending a blue-terted hatch over for your beautiful boy!

@morrigne - Haha, thanks for the info! Keep me pinged for any SD babies that hatch and you're willing to sell/trade off - I've found a very lovely circuited SD mate for my boy, but I'm still definitely looking for mates for my two SD girls.
@Sonachy - sending a blue-terted hatch over for your beautiful boy!

@morrigne - Haha, thanks for the info! Keep me pinged for any SD babies that hatch and you're willing to sell/trade off - I've found a very lovely circuited SD mate for my boy, but I'm still definitely looking for mates for my two SD girls.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Babies are here. All SDs, one male. Iri/shim/bas, lavender tert. If he'd gotten his dad's gems I'd be gluing his little feets to my lair haha. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3194664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31947/3194664_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spooner Babies are here. All SDs, one male. Iri/shim/bas, lavender tert. If he'd gotten his dad's gems I'd be gluing his little feets to my lair haha.

3194664_350.png
EUgPIoW.png
1 2