Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Done (for now).
1 2 3 4
@Vinyl Ooof, I was too slow. Was totally eyeing that WC boy earlier while searching for a mate for my triple royal girl. Dang! I have all the items plus the remaining fee too. xD Ah, but at least my apprentice beat me to it, lol! Sneaky @Defekt is sneaky, my darling. ;)
@Vinyl Ooof, I was too slow. Was totally eyeing that WC boy earlier while searching for a mate for my triple royal girl. Dang! I have all the items plus the remaining fee too. xD Ah, but at least my apprentice beat me to it, lol! Sneaky @Defekt is sneaky, my darling. ;)
@Nikita

Oh dear, I'm so sorry that you got beat to him. ;o; You're more than welcome to wait the others out and see if they change their minds, but that's a pretty slim chance with it being two of them. x3

~Vinyl
@Nikita

Oh dear, I'm so sorry that you got beat to him. ;o; You're more than welcome to wait the others out and see if they change their minds, but that's a pretty slim chance with it being two of them. x3

~Vinyl
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl Hehe s'all good. I have terrible timing. I got outbid and lost at another auction earlier today because I misread the time and thought they meant in-game time. Nope. xD

I'm not sure if you do reserves or ping lists, but if not, would I be able to get first crack at your caribbean pair? I'm in need of a female, preferably a wildclaw. :P
@Vinyl Hehe s'all good. I have terrible timing. I got outbid and lost at another auction earlier today because I misread the time and thought they meant in-game time. Nope. xD

I'm not sure if you do reserves or ping lists, but if not, would I be able to get first crack at your caribbean pair? I'm in need of a female, preferably a wildclaw. :P
@Nikita

Well I'm right there with you on bad timing. Party of two, I guess~ x3
I've been trying to get a Tri-Gold WC boy for some time now, but I always seemed to miss the sale of them by a few minutes. ;n; At least I finally got one.

I do both, actually. If you click the link in my signature, it'll take you right to my thread. At the moment, I do have one person with rights to a Caribbean baby (for a previously discussed trade) and one other user interested in one, but I could ping you as well, if you want, and put you down for the specifics that you listed. My fiance will be the one hosting the nest, so the babies will have Lightning eyes. c:
@Nikita

Well I'm right there with you on bad timing. Party of two, I guess~ x3
I've been trying to get a Tri-Gold WC boy for some time now, but I always seemed to miss the sale of them by a few minutes. ;n; At least I finally got one.

I do both, actually. If you click the link in my signature, it'll take you right to my thread. At the moment, I do have one person with rights to a Caribbean baby (for a previously discussed trade) and one other user interested in one, but I could ping you as well, if you want, and put you down for the specifics that you listed. My fiance will be the one hosting the nest, so the babies will have Lightning eyes. c:
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl
would you take three ambushes and 1 tincture for the WC? (I have it all rn. c:)
@Vinyl
would you take three ambushes and 1 tincture for the WC? (I have it all rn. c:)
tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.giftumblr_m5vis1MgLx1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vipvE1fT1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5vireejSD1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5viryzNRM1ql6slc.giftumblr_m5virsWMNS1ql6slc.giftumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif
@Venus

Thank you very much for the offer, but because I received the other five Ambushes from the Coatl trade, I only need the one, plus the other three Tinctures. I'll also be holding off on any trading until I hear back from the two users who were interested before. I hope that's no inconvenience.

Thank you again. ^-^
~Vinyl
@Venus

Thank you very much for the offer, but because I received the other five Ambushes from the Coatl trade, I only need the one, plus the other three Tinctures. I'll also be holding off on any trading until I hear back from the two users who were interested before. I hope that's no inconvenience.

Thank you again. ^-^
~Vinyl
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl I don't mind waiting then, I'm 1 Tincture short but I can just grab one off the AH anytime ^^
@Vinyl I don't mind waiting then, I'm 1 Tincture short but I can just grab one off the AH anytime ^^
@Lottie

Alrighty~ I'll give them until reset tonight, then message them, and if I get no response by tomorrow, I'll go ahead with your trade. c:
@Lottie

Alrighty~ I'll give them until reset tonight, then message them, and if I get no response by tomorrow, I'll go ahead with your trade. c:
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl
Ack! I'm just waiting for my friend to send over payment, and I'll be ready! :)

Finally got a break from work. XD;
@Vinyl
Ack! I'm just waiting for my friend to send over payment, and I'll be ready! :)

Finally got a break from work. XD;
@Defekt

No problem at all, dear. :3
@Defekt

No problem at all, dear. :3
Fd5cQVO.png
1 2 3 4