Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Done (for now).
1 2 3 4
I have these two here that are looking for new homes: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2893500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28936/2893500_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Value with T/Gems: 300k[/s] CLAIMED [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2893499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28935/2893499_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Value with T/Gems: 250k[/s] CLAIMED [s]Since I am working on a new Coliseum team, I'll be trading them for the Battle Items that I need or want as extras. They can of course be bought for straight Treasure/Gems, but buying them with the items gets you a discount. c:[/s] Items needed: [item=Ambush] [s]Ambush [s]x6[/s][s] X1[/s][/s] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] [s]Tincture of Dissolution x3[/s] [b][s]For the Coatl boy, I would take five Ambushes, with brings the total to 225k (a 75k discount).[/s] [s] For the Wildclaw boy, I would take one Ambush, and the three Tinctures, which brings the total to 150k (a 100k discount).[/b][/s] Both boys have been claimed and traded for, but thank you all for the interest. I may do this again once I see that I need a fairly large amount of items. ~Vinyl
I have these two here that are looking for new homes:

2893500_350.png

Value with T/Gems: 300k CLAIMED

2893499_350.png

Value with T/Gems: 250k CLAIMED

Since I am working on a new Coliseum team, I'll be trading them for the Battle Items that I need or want as extras. They can of course be bought for straight Treasure/Gems, but buying them with the items gets you a discount. c:

Items needed:

Ambush
Ambush x6 X1

Tincture of Dissolution
Tincture of Dissolution x3

For the Coatl boy, I would take five Ambushes, with brings the total to 225k (a 75k discount).

For the Wildclaw boy, I would take one Ambush, and the three Tinctures, which brings the total to 150k (a 100k discount).

Both boys have been claimed and traded for, but thank you all for the interest. I may do this again once I see that I need a fairly large amount of items.
~Vinyl
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl - I've got the 5 ambushes if the coatl is still available @___@
@Vinyl - I've got the 5 ambushes if the coatl is still available @___@
@PencilCat

He is indeed~ I'll pull him from the AH and set up a Crossroads for you. Thank you for your interest.

Edit: Crossroads sent~ You can send over the Ambushes whenever you get a chance. I hope you enjoy him. c:
@PencilCat

He is indeed~ I'll pull him from the AH and set up a Crossroads for you. Thank you for your interest.

Edit: Crossroads sent~ You can send over the Ambushes whenever you get a chance. I hope you enjoy him. c:
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl - Awesome! I'll admit I have a huge weakness for both coatls and royal colors~~ plus I'm sitting on a giant stash of ambushes (Pinkerton loves to give me them)
@Vinyl - Awesome! I'll admit I have a huge weakness for both coatls and royal colors~~ plus I'm sitting on a giant stash of ambushes (Pinkerton loves to give me them)
@PencilCat

I can't say I blame you. The Coatls look gorgeous in colors like that. I guess it works out for both of us, because Pinkerton just refuses to give me any when I need them. ;o;
@PencilCat

I can't say I blame you. The Coatls look gorgeous in colors like that. I guess it works out for both of us, because Pinkerton just refuses to give me any when I need them. ;o;
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl Annnnd sent! Thanks again! Good luck with your Coli teams!
@Vinyl Annnnd sent! Thanks again! Good luck with your Coli teams!
@PencilCat

Received~ No problem at all, and thank you. :3
@PencilCat

Received~ No problem at all, and thank you. :3
Fd5cQVO.png
Ack! I might be able to get what you need for the WC boy today! *^*
Ack! I might be able to get what you need for the WC boy today! *^*
@Vinyl I've already got an Ambush, I can probably get the Tinctures soon as the marketplace restocks :o
@Vinyl I've already got an Ambush, I can probably get the Tinctures soon as the marketplace restocks :o
@Lottie

I'm in no rush, so I don't mind the short wait. To make it fair, I'm more inclined to do the trade with Defekt, since they posted first (I just didn't see their post until now). However, if they think it will take them longer than you, or think that they will not be able to get the items, then I'm more than happy to do the trade with you. Would that be alright?

@Defekt

Sorry about the wait. I didn't check the thread until I got the ping from Lottie. ;o;
If you think you'll be able to get the items today, and Lottie is okay with what I said above, that would work for me. If you've changed your mind, or don't think you can get to the items, I'll do the trade with them. Just let me know either way~

Thank you both for the interest. ^^
~Vinyl
@Lottie

I'm in no rush, so I don't mind the short wait. To make it fair, I'm more inclined to do the trade with Defekt, since they posted first (I just didn't see their post until now). However, if they think it will take them longer than you, or think that they will not be able to get the items, then I'm more than happy to do the trade with you. Would that be alright?

@Defekt

Sorry about the wait. I didn't check the thread until I got the ping from Lottie. ;o;
If you think you'll be able to get the items today, and Lottie is okay with what I said above, that would work for me. If you've changed your mind, or don't think you can get to the items, I'll do the trade with them. Just let me know either way~

Thank you both for the interest. ^^
~Vinyl
Fd5cQVO.png
1 2 3 4